Dump QNT

Buy LTO

Pull a 5x

Re-buy QNT next week

you're welcome. 34,000 QNT just moved to IDEX (increasing the sale amount by 50%), 200 ETH market sell just went through as well. LTO going to 10mil cap+ within a week.

Long term? Either one.

Attached: quant.png (145x110, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dump QNT
>buy something better
>never think QNT again

Legit strategy

Quant is undoubtedly going to be a top 20 project one day, but LTO is going to 10x before they even get going

Wtf? Is lto really gonna 10x?!?

LTO looks like a straigth up scam, 'live contracts'? Lol, there's also no purpose for the LTO token, it's references 1 time in their whitepaper and is centralized as fuck... i aint holding onto that shit to get dumped on. QNT is safer, not worth the risk of tryin to catch a few green candles only to get shit on

Nice try

> LTO 1.8m cap vs QNT 22m cap
> few green candles

kek

Attached: top.jpg (320x220, 10K)

so I don't get why the use of two layers helps in terms of scalability?

Yep these companies are being scammed...

Clients:
-MSeven is a real estate property fund and asset management business operating in 13 countries with 8.1 billion GBP of assets under management.
-CMS Law is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, England. With revenue of 1.15 billion GBP in 2017, it has over 250 partners and 73 offices across Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
-Heineken, with revenue of 21 billion EUR in 2017 and approximately 73,000 people employed
-Generali with revenues of 68.5 billion EUR in 2017, Generali is an Italian insurance company, the largest in Italy and third largest in the world.
-Cemex is a Mexican multinational building materials company. With 18 billion USD of revenue in 2016, it manufactures and distributes cement, in more than 50 countries.
-Stena Line is one of the largest ferry operators in the world. With services serving Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. With 5000 employees and 12 billion SEK in revenue in 2015.
-Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286,200 professionals globally. In FY 2018, the network earned a record 43 billion USD in aggregate revenues.
-Damste Notary, Hekkelman Notary, Lint Notary, and 20 more notaries firms
-Euronext is the largest stock exchange in continental Europe with 1,300 issuers representing a 3.8 trillion EUR market capitalization.
-Merin is one of the largest commercial real estate platforms in the Netherlands, with a portfolio of more than 100 offices and industrial assets located around the country.
-Dekra is a European vehicle inspection company with approximately 36,000 employees and revenues of roughly 1.9 billion EUR, DEKRA is the largest inspection company in Germany and the third-largest in the world.

I disagree. There's a lot of exciting stuff lined up for Quant over the next few months.

Nor do I see anything that would make LTO pull a x5.

Small brain, small penis.

Are you sure LTO has those clients? LTO Network is run by LegalThings, and that is a spin-off from Firm24.

Go and click every link under their "in the press" section of their LTO website. They're mostly about an app idea LegalThings came up to record sexual consent on the blockchain. Not much else.

If they're playing games like that, I'd be skeptical of what else they say.

#1 on IDEX

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-32.jpg (1109x1280, 101K)

>Buying on what is essentially ATH

Naw, sorry, not gonna do that.

Nigger, ath has been hitting on bitmax. Idex has yet to catch up

Quant is at ATH as well, holding is the same as buying.

I like quant. A lot. But I know another good project when I see one. These are part of the new breed, lads. No more shitcoins and chink scams.

These are just the same shitcoins packaged different

One of the biggest differences between QNT and LTO is that that Quantards have a genuine admiration for the CEO - but you Eltardos are just a bunch of paid shills faking it.

Attached: based.jpg (800x707, 121K)

Attached: street copy.jpg (467x700, 176K)

Attached: arnie.jpg (700x496, 68K)

Attached: coffee.jpg (752x525, 42K)

Attached: cat.jpg (598x800, 208K)

You read my mind OP. Was already planning on doing this strategy before you posted.
Easy money. Good luck frens.

>THANK YOU BASED VERDIAN

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn

ask and you shall receive.