Phone app idea. Could be huge

•~•People-connecting app idea, called Blossom~•~:

Powered by an easy to use layout with safe and secure features, users will discover and meet like-minded people and communities through mutual interests.

When creating a profile, users will select their hobbies, interests, lifestyle choices, etc. This will put all users into easily navigable categories, wherein like-minded people can spontaneously meet up by sending invite-notifications to each other.

Examples of people connecting could range from athletes, churchgoers, college kids seeking a study buddy, musicians, singles looking to date, to general hangouts. Such a broad appeal would secure varied age groups and demographics from millennials to baby boomers.

Blossom will also serve as a categorized community network, where local users can broadcast posted content, and further interact & communicate with one another, as a way to make contacts & friends.

Blossom's focus on categorized interests will also help local small businesses, services, and the self-employed advertise on the app, thanks to targeted user bases. Customer service ratings, pricing, experience levels, etc will be listed on the profiles to help other know who you're dealing with. Furthermore, it'll be useful for those looking to get quick advice or help, from like-minded people.

Attached: lara-olutunmogun_interview_06.jpg (1140x1425, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/16SM2908_BxERfsodWSLbpplyTQR_BVRN?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXkcaU2ABZs6EPvEFEptMdN3HsrRHrV2dscENK9mJLw/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1LH46AFY2Mou0uef4XiWkXCfRD5rZVcNC1-sLQvjc96Y/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1aYpHSUc1XS8dNcLPEwEmRIXil624kDSL7T9yx5dZhz8/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1KEgIOqY9pIvqENpggnjEsXAyL56YKwUeJ3NyRHj0Sk8/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1bLJnF66f8r9bUD3nA8MfJer4eQInM4w7ikxp-lNz4sk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1w_0S-WYUWhteifVgrGz3W2tYDwrChNXMWRt6triFrOY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1R_c01YTyS28UFlZDy_OXcOEznjO4CYf9NpW37h9CabU/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/14cT4ORjnItAb7gNHMZXX9oiFGrOkuOjKGdbkcc_PAP8/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds sexy desu, but it sounds like some needs investors and tech team headache.

tfw no frizzy haired octoroon to make adorable little mix breed mutts with. why live

Attached: 1530242386051.png (392x324, 163K)

your idea has now been stolen by me
heh

C-can me meet frens for not gay stuff? Tinder didn't reply and Grindr just wanted to put things in me

You must be really naive if you think there is place for innovation in social network in 2019. Literally hundreds if apps like you described.

Can you tell me some?

Better idea.

Scrap audio ads and intros from streams or files by pattern recog.
>bobgrodin@yahoo. com

any BTCs donated appreciated.
Will get laid before too old.

What about a raffle app. Win a car. Win a house. Or a macbook. Soon as all tickets are sold the drawing takes place. Powered by blockchain for randomness and a token wih an actual use case. What do you think?

You are the 3rd guy telling me that idea.
Any chance you are from Austria?
The idea itself is freaking awesome if done right and can kill other apps.

IF DONE RIGHT!

just go to church you fucking faggot

Great idea. You will need a lot of investments and a team tho...

instagram will copy it and you're fucked. they already have the thots

email me

[email protected]

I got the team, plus a list of colleges that she willing to help code it via internship programs

[email protected]

The thing is, I can't really code and can't be of real help.

>the dark web version will kick ass. Literally literally.

hi riley

Holy shit! He still posts here.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the chrischan of Jow Forums.

This is a big fucking deal!

Who guarantees the item gets sent? Relying on trust with the raffle person.

...so basically Facebook?

Protip: 100% certain your app will not make it. Sorry but it's the truth.

I thought about this. Just go on reddit.

he used to be very active on Jow Forums awhile back. he shared a google docs repository with like 50 different business ideas with full descriptions of how successful they'd be (with no actual plans or anything though). it was great, wish i saved them

Your idea is basically Reddit with even more meetups.

Pic very related.

Attached: leredditarmy.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

So straight up, here's basically the inner workings of my mind:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/16SM2908_BxERfsodWSLbpplyTQR_BVRN?usp=sharing

There's like a hundred+ documents in there, a bit of which - most of which - are bullshit ideas for if I ever get rich. I just theorized 'em, left & forgot them there.

It's a fun house in that link ha, so realistically, here's a snippet of some good highlights:
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
============================================================
Blossom (phone app idea):
Business plan:
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXkcaU2ABZs6EPvEFEptMdN3HsrRHrV2dscENK9mJLw/edit?usp=sharing

Business team:
docs.google.com/document/d/1LH46AFY2Mou0uef4XiWkXCfRD5rZVcNC1-sLQvjc96Y/edit?usp=sharing

Colleges willing to code it, via internship opportunities:
docs.google.com/document/d/1aYpHSUc1XS8dNcLPEwEmRIXil624kDSL7T9yx5dZhz8/edit?usp=sharing
============================================================ E-book idea:
docs.google.com/document/d/1KEgIOqY9pIvqENpggnjEsXAyL56YKwUeJ3NyRHj0Sk8/edit?usp=sharing
============================================================●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Non-Profit idea:
docs.google.com/document/d/1bLJnF66f8r9bUD3nA8MfJer4eQInM4w7ikxp-lNz4sk/edit?usp=sharing

Business plan for the non-profit:
docs.google.com/document/d/1w_0S-WYUWhteifVgrGz3W2tYDwrChNXMWRt6triFrOY/edit?usp=sharing
Marketing & Promotions company:
docs.google.com/document/d/1R_c01YTyS28UFlZDy_OXcOEznjO4CYf9NpW37h9CabU/edit?usp=sharing
Tortilla Chip Warmer:
docs.google.com/document/d/14cT4ORjnItAb7gNHMZXX9oiFGrOkuOjKGdbkcc_PAP8/edit?usp=sharing
In order of realistic opportunities for success:
E-book idea
Tortilla chip warmer
Marketing company
Non-profit idea
Phone app idea
Marketing company

BASED

[email protected]

Holy shit that is cringe

Well you know, they'd probably be lovable friends to have

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Will contact you soon.

NO NOT THE FUCKIN TORTILLA WARMING GUY.

I remember this shit from 2015/2016 and still have your crude renderings saved on my computer lol. Years later I would sit around and wonder what the hell ever happened to you and all your crazy business ideas. Glad to see your still out there cranking out business ideas

>tortilla warring
like pie warring
>but with salt

Bump

This is why I value ideas over people. You just get the ideas on reddit. Much better.