Attached: holo-hot.png (512x358, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upyjlOLBv5o
etherscan.io/address/0x9e22259fdbbd1f7586537c28d3521a6ba4cc41c6#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMAOOOOOO well done biz, from shitcoin to limelight

Wtf is that chart supposed to be showing

>LMAOOOOOO well done biz, from shitcoin to limelight
I can't believe it's actually happening, kek. I've been shilling this shit since 10 sats.

>Wtf is that chart supposed to be showing
rgrpark wonders the same thing

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 4.33.28 PM.png (1222x1158, 432K)

>Wtf is that chart supposed to be showing
accumulation/distribution -> exhaustion -> just RGRPARK my shit up senpai -> upward pressure/volume -> leg up

What the fuck

Pic related: meme prediction. I actually expect 46-50 sats, dump, then 60 sats. Screencap this post.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 4.38.50 PM.png (641x505, 61K)

Starting when?

>Starting when?
we're in the accumulation phase right now, notice how some whale is absorbing a metric fuck ton at exactly 36 sats. There's a fake buy wall at 35 and a fake sell wall at 37. Go watch the Binance HOT/BTC chart and you will see what I mean. I think the pump will happen within seven days, possibly within 48-72 hours, maybe up to two weeks from now at most.

Yes I have been looking exactly the same thing. I'm unironically quitting Jow Forums when this gets to 1.50$ and the joke is on me

>There's a fake buy wall at 35 and a fake sell wall at 37.
Those orders at 40, 42, 45 sats are also fake. The whale(s) pull them when they finish accumulating. So it goes like...
accumulation ->
suddenly the walls are simply gone (pull fake orders) ->
whale spends 100-150 BTC, instantly pumping 10-15% ->
FOMO ->
others carry it forward a bit

Same cycle every time

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.05.04 PM.png (276x389, 60K)

In addition to these basic trading "fundamentals," the XRP shill squad--the youtube guys partly responsible for the absurd XRP bubble--are now picking up on Holo (as per the link in the OP). It's hard to find because it's just starting, so now is the time to accumulate, I guess. That's assuming my hypothesis is correct. We'll see soon. I've got my money in already (shark/dolphin meme).

I suspect that people get butterflies and think "it's dumping, time to sell," when they see that there's only 1 mil left at 36. This switches from the buy to the sell side every ten to 30 minutes and the whales responsible are very careful not to go overboard. All the while, normies are eating up their 36 sell wall, which enables them to both strengthen their fake buy wall *at profit*, and simultaneously gives them more capital for the initial pump following their accumulation. They sometimes time it so that when their fake sell wall goes down, they pull the other fake orders and let it rip. Keep an eye on it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.09.38 PM.png (295x134, 25K)

Also notice how there are no threads right now and it's just me posting this lengthy shit that nobody is even reading or replying to. When the coordinated pump starts, the shilling pops up. This isn't a coincidence or a mere response to the upswing--they're compensated for their posts.

Oh we’re reading user

You dont think it’ll dump further before pumping?

Reading as well, think you nailed it.

>You dont think it’ll dump further before pumping?
Don't get me wrong, I don't have a crystal ball and nothing is guaranteed; it's a matter of probability. Right now I view the situation as a high probability of a relatively high upside in the short term, which is how I trade. Low probability of a dip which would represent a better entry but at the same time you might get caught with your dick in your hand while people with millions of dollars to play with send this to andromeda.

Rgrpark is a walking meme. His autistic shitfits in TG are hilarious.

What a fucking retard

Rgrrekt is an autistic failure

>Low probability of a dip which would represent a better entry but at the same time you might get caught with your dick in your hand while people with millions of dollars to play with send this to andromeda.
I should note that when this happens, I suspect that what really happens is that some shark like me isn't an insider, and thus isn't on board with the whale(s) manipulation. He dumps into that fake buy wall, which turns into a small thorn in the side of the whales. Mind you that they're already in profit from the last cycle (33-35 as I outlined in one of my above posts), so they simply turned another 10% profit at the cost of the orchestrated pump taking slightly longer. (If this cycle is a success, it will simply repeat at the next price level, whether that's 35-37 or 40-41, 60, 95-100... they can only influence the direction based on probabilities, but there's a natural ebb and flow to it, like oceanic tides.) What follows from that is that they pull their fake buy wall, some more weak-willed people dump, which produces that bloody drip you see in one of my above posts (most notably the downward wicks on the hourly chart)--in the medium term, that represents the small fries getting rekt, and often there's a quick rebound to add insult to injury. During that, whales and smaller fish are also swinging, and when the smaller fish miss the entry (as there are very tight spreads even though they represent 10% p/l), they are some of the people fueling the FOMO back in on the next cycle. What follows from all of this might be a dump to some more legitimate support, or whatever the whales feel is something they can hold, and the cycle repeats. All of this reconciles these big dumps followed by huge pumps, interspersed with the patterns I describe above

HOT is relatively silent right now, but as this plays out on the grand stage, you will see more FUD threads from people who got left behind, as well as actual coordinated FUD threads to assist w/the cycles

>HOT is relatively silent right now, but as this plays out on the grand stage, you will see more FUD threads from people who got left behind, as well as actual coordinated FUD threads to assist w/the cycles
And, on the flip side, FOMO threads and literal compensated shill threads, which, as I said, has a higher probability at the moment.

Feels good to finally be in early on the next big crypto coin.
Is this guy the massive xrp shill? Works for me their braindead twitter gang will pump my bags.

>Rgrrekt is an autistic failure
I feel bad for him. He might be right in the end, but that looks less and less likely as time goes on.

>Is this guy the massive xrp shill? Works for me their braindead twitter gang will pump my bags.
10k views in a few hours on a crypto shill video in a bear market... all you can really do is draw your own conclusions. I view it as the distant rumblings of something big to come.

Inshallah

Attached: 598CEF10-D53A-4C6F-AFF7-DBD7D82F15D6.png (640x330, 204K)

Here's where the normies mess it up a little bit. Now we have to wait longer and/or for some people to dump into that 36 buy. This has happened before the previous legs up as well; the 37 wall is whittled away for a while or it stalls, it dumps really fast and people shit the bed, or pull an rgrpark as I like to say, and then suddenly we're up 4-5 sats without anyone having time to react. That's why you buy proactively and don't just react like a bizjeet, becoming the next generation of cannon fodder.

100 sats by Ramadan

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.57.17 PM.png (285x191, 31K)

>Now we have to wait longer and/or for some people to dump into that 36 buy. This has happened before the previous legs up as well; the 37 wall is whittled away for a while

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 6.26.59 PM.png (219x252, 21K)

is this guy a big name? he sounds like a retard. hope he pumps it though.

Tempted to get out of HOT and back in BTT. which do you think will see 20-40% gains quicker?

t. bought 1.5m HOT at 34 sats

>is this guy a big name
Twitter shills are mostly small fries in the grand scheme of things, but the totality of their contribution is huge; they often precipitate major movements. A few of these guys get together, combined with the standard whale pool and Twitter shill squad, and the end result includes things like TRX, XVG, and XRP.

>Tempted to get out of HOT and back in BTT. which do you think will see 20-40% gains quicker?
>t. bought 1.5m HOT at 34 sats
You're already in profit on HOT so I suppose it objectively can't hurt to sell, but I'm steering clear of BTT as I know I'll get rekt if I try to trade it at these levels. BTT is far more volatile so that is the obvious answer, but in my view HOT has a higher probability of a more stable upward trajectory in the slightly longer term, so that's where my money is right now. BTT is a mess. HOT also has a small chance of having a believable use case in the future compared to BTT which is simply a joke (not that that means anything at all in crypto).

BTT already increased my portfolio value by 80%. I got out around 25 sats, and want to leave it alone but some people are talking like its going to pump again before the 11th (airdrop). Not to mention the insane volume on it at the moment. Decisions decisions...

>BTT already increased my portfolio value by 80%. I got out around 25 sats, and want to leave it alone but some people are talking like its going to pump again before the 11th (airdrop). Not to mention the insane volume on it at the moment. Decisions decisions...
Higher risk, higher volatility, higher reward.

Congrats on 80% btw, that's awesome

>Now we have to wait longer and/or for some people to dump into that 36 buy
Just according to keikaku.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 6.46.38 PM.png (203x343, 25K)

Thanks. Kicking my self for getting shook out, but profit is profit

>Thanks. Kicking my self for getting shook out, but profit is profit
Kicking yourself after 80% can lead to bad decisions and rekt, but I'm envious of dem gainz. We might have to watch the BTTards do another 100%... sigh. But 80% is always better than getting stuck holding the useless shitcoin bag.

Holo has no future, it's a good tech don't get me wrong but it won't stand a chance against near-future blockchains or even Radix (DLT), Now with facebook getting in the game by hiring chainspace employees, dfinity/kadena releasing this year and Zilliqa next month i can't find a place for Holo honestly. Tho i'll invest after a nice correction because there are definetly some big player behind it, pumping it without any reason and the pattern is clear.

I'm in the troopers tg but haven't visited it for a while, well do I have to explain? Now I have just recently started to see this rgrpark is a walking meme on Jow Forums so what have I missed? Has sperked out something more autistic then usual? Anyway this is a good holo thread, I'm all in this badboy which is 'not much', something like 5m and would very much like to get atleast 10m before we lift off. I think holo will take me to the promised land, if not fully atleast close to it.

>I'm in the troopers tg but haven't visited it for a while, well do I have to explain? Now I have just recently started to see this rgrpark is a walking meme on Jow Forums so what have I missed? Has sperked out something more autistic then usual? Anyway this is a good holo thread, I'm all in this badboy which is 'not much', something like 5m and would very much like to get atleast 10m before we lift off. I think holo will take me to the promised land, if not fully atleast close to it.
He dumped his stack at 22 sats and has been salty-shitposting ever since

>Just according to keikaku.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 7.59.20 PM.png (551x444, 157K)

So thats like ngyuen at 6sats. Rekt. It actually fun to watch this little whale play.

>keikaku
I guess I'm autistic for still posting here but whatever
>300 posts by this ID

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.10.03 PM.png (194x117, 14K)

OH SHIT HES FEELING IT

BTC needs to fuck off though
checked

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.14.11 PM.png (548x533, 40K)

Might be dump time since grandpa is shitting the bed again

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.15.39 PM.png (130x116, 7K)

What’s the entry now

I'd buy that order at 35 desu, of course it'll dump pretty hard if BTC continues shitting the bed but up until now has just been the usual panic dumping in my opinion

lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.30.59 PM.png (513x560, 41K)

Nothing new here. Won't be the first time BTC ruined positive movement for HOT. Just when it was about to break out again too. Maybe they should just postpone their Thursday AMA. baka

>I'd buy that order at 35 desu
heh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.36.15 PM.png (196x43, 8K)

today i will remind them

Attached: hot.jpg (966x703, 97K)

thank you for keeping us grounded, may your good efforts earn you an extra virgin in the afterlife, mashallah and 100 sats by ramadan

Everybody say - Thank you Bitcoin

and an allah ackbar to you, too, my inbred fren

Attached: fed.png (569x802, 484K)

>and an allah ackbar to you, too, my inbred fren
youtube.com/watch?v=upyjlOLBv5o

>mfw the smoke clears and the orders stack up again and BTC goes for another leg down

Attached: pepe devilish.jpg (125x125, 2K)

seems like we're ok
t. famous last words
brb getting some salt to throw over my shoulder

beautiful formation there
people shitting their pants in real time

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.57.36 PM.png (421x294, 18K)

Anyone know if this is a cold wallet?
etherscan.io/address/0x9e22259fdbbd1f7586537c28d3521a6ba4cc41c6#tokentxns

>>I'd buy that order at 35 desu
100 sats by Ramadan confirmed

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 9.51.35 PM.png (183x92, 10K)

>or pull an rgrpark as I like to say

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 10.15.29 PM.png (275x281, 21K)

>everything is pumping
>tfw don't have enough money to be in on all the pumps

Attached: 1542480729380.jpg (804x802, 85K)

rgrpark is a walking meme at this point

>rgrpark is a walking meme at this point
poor guy
I haven't used the telegram group in a while but I should pop in there and see how he's doing

9 8 7 666 5 sat pump

Damn meme magic is real

>btc dumps
>holo pumps
LOL what did the cartel mean by this?

I think it was
>I should note that when this happens, I suspect that what really happens is that some shark like me isn't an insider, and thus isn't on board with the whale(s) manipulation. He dumps into that fake buy wall,

ok, just tell me what is the entry price for this to go all in: 36?
also, what entry for ETH pair?

>he sounds like a retard
he's just southern kek

why is no one replying to this thread anymore?

>why is no one replying to this thread anymore?
I spammed too much and got tired and now I'm just watching charts, also literally nothing is happening with Holo at the moment because everyone's eyeballing BTC

what do you reckon is a proper entry for the ETH pair?

the eth pair is just a proxy for eth/btc for the most part, I'm already in so I have no clue about an entry. if btc dumps I could see hot/eth hitting 1000 gwei

Attached: zxfor3tn73c21.jpg (768x768, 86K)

literally now, accumulate as much as possible until the swap, then dump it

>until the swap
when?

ay caramba

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 12.34.27 AM.png (190x187, 17K)

This thread has been a good read. Been all in on HOT since 10 sats with my tiny stack, swung a little but when we returned to 13-14 after first hitting 20s and added about 40% but been too scared to do any of that since. Just holding comfy now.

Q3/Q4

Current chart for posterity. We'll see how well the meme prediction holds true

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 12.58.15 AM.png (520x541, 49K)

doot doot doot

double 22 checked checked

wha the fuck is happenign here?
why is it dumping ?