Buy ETH

The Constantinople upgrade activates at Block #7280000 (~20 days 8 hrs 18 mins 43 secs left)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 29K)

thx for tip, just went short, target 50$

This

I don't think you can pump a coin with the same update after missing the deadline once....

Twice

So buy this rumor and then sell the news when they find another bug? I'm long since 105.95, so I'm down.

I heard this fork changes almost nothing? And that is why shills never mention those changes?

Eth is a mess

Too redpilled for /biz
May I remind you back in 2014-2015 /biz backed LISK (a german shitcoin which is now worthless) instead of ETH because "Russian scam lmao dude".

Also most of those who had any ETH got shaken out during the DAO while people with brains accumulated. How many 32 ETH money trees are you gonna plant f am?

>tfw only 14 ETH

I'm trying to get 50 and then sell at $5000 and then idk what to do from there. If it dips lower it's just better for me. I'm looking at 2022-23 anyway.

thirdening of miner reward.
lmfao it is the only one altcoin that matters and the only one that will be ever matter.
no one gives a fuck if some autists from biz bought it instead of investing in chink scams

Eth is a scam
They make constant mistakes and shit patches to cover them
Over complicated weak security and centralized
Sad!

You really think eth can pull off a 50x? Wouldn't btc be a better investment?

Eth doesn't scale.

Its rise to prominence was a distraction started by mass spamming on Reddit to draw talent and money away from BTC which threatens the banking oligopoly.

No serious company actually needs or wants ethereum, stop listening to shills and do some real research in professional communities

Dinosaur coin has proven time and again that it is going nowhere as a currency, and has no plans to. The current narrative of SoV is also a joke. Although ETH has its problems now, they were anticipated ahead of time and solutions are on the roadmap; it's basically poised to transform into the basis of Web 4.0. If by "better investment" you mean lower risk, then buy gold, because BTC is not going to replace that, and will only decline as it continuously fails to adapt.

eth going 10x this year

Attached: 1475783657134.jpg (234x250, 10K)

This
Also Eth has cut some many corners it operates with no decentralzied fundamentals
The foundation picks which upgrades when
The miners pick blocksize
And only a handful of nodes can even validate due to excessive throughput but they advertise your meaningless pruned or condensed reference nodes as full

It's a total scam
There is no game theory here the users have no control whatsoever

so ETH is good?

but why? No staking for the foreseeable future

Blockchain 5.0 internet 8.0 memeword 9.0
Eth is cetralized and garbage with real problems at the base level

btc is spent because its meme potential got depleted.
It started as a revolution against fiat and all that. That's gone.
Now only "store of value" remains which is literally a (decentralized) ponzi scheme. Buy now to sell higher later. Why higher? Because someone else will buy then to sell even higher later. Uh...
There are indeed many people that think it's a good idea, but they are already in and they don't have any more money

Once eth gets PoS you will get Buffet types investing in for staking income.

Yikes, the #3 coin

Attached: 1518007768745.jpg (332x332, 13K)

Checked but we just want to make $.

>3 posts by this ID
Please keep posting contentless FUD everywhere, I need to fill my bags some more before we take off.

Can't believe I almost kms for selling at $350

Hmm...do you think staking returns will beat dividend stocks?

bruh this. i dont even understand how stupid people can be. like every project worth its salt is built on ethereum. just way too much developer mindshare to even consider anything else at these prices.

i started with 10 ETH, now I have 250. Buy premium alts and wait. It's the only way to accumulate significant ETH now (aside from having a lot of disposable income)

is miney skelly sure that there are no gaping errors in his clusterfuck code this time? odds on another delay?

HOLY FUCK I KEEP SEEING FAGGOTS LIKE YOU SAY

"ETHEREUM CANT SCALE"

like this actually fucking pisses me off. NO PROJECT HAS THE LUXURY OF BEING SO WIDELY USED THAT IT HAS TROUBLE SCALING LMAO. THIS IS A GOOD PROBLEM TO HAVE, ITS FIXABLE, AND ITS UNIRONICALLY FUCKING BULLISH.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. THE SOLUTION TO SCALING A DECENTRALIZED SYSTEM IS NOT TO CENTRALIZE IT LMAO

t. angry user

that is some serious redditor cope and fear masked as bluster. lurk more faggot

>redditors trigger so easily
ETH does not scale BY DESIGN. when will vitalik and friends figure out how to implement a scaling solution ON ETH? 2022? 2024? 2027?
>please fuck off back to your reddit cuck shed

Attached: 6CF5E4FF-F327-4C9F-97EB-E61AA3EAB16D.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

YOU'RE WRONG YOU FAGGOT
GO BUILD A DECENTRALIZED SYSTEM AND UPGRADE IT SEE HOW HARD IT IS
ETHEREUM IS THE BEST PROJECT ON EARTH WITH THE SMARTEST PEOPLE WORKING ON IT

SUCK MY MOTHAFUCKING DICK THIS SHIT IS GOING TO 10K AND YOURE GONNA KILL YOURSELF AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
SMARTEN UP FAGGOT.

it depends on eth's price.
Everyone concentrates on inflation because that's the only important in masternode staking scams, but the most important income is going to come from fees, something new.
As sharding is going to allow billions of transactions daily, several millions in fees daily is very realistic

ETHfag here. What are the top 5 coins currently in your portfolio?

Unironically Ren. SwapperD is an impressive piece of technology. Now put that on top of RenVM which is a decentralized private virtual machine and you have the perfect protocol for decentralized dapps. You will remember me mentioning this user.

It’s almost like no one has total control. Isnt that weird?

I’m getting in on Umbrella. Seems like they have big plans and it’s dirt cheap right now

kek
let that be life lesson for you. even made you money. very lucky.

Go browse websites in your own language subhuman.

muh muh muh.

No, just no. This trash needs to die already, it's wasting resources and talent on meaningless crap

Attached: 1_ZBwgMHuXDCzIc-2ZMacbEQ.jpg (2000x1333, 481K)

how many years have you guys been FUDing ETH? yikes. the absolute state. maybe you shouldve bought some instead of fudding it for 5+ years like a bunch of fucking idiots

You are talking about bitcoin, right?