LTO contracts on a google drive

Real world crypto. Real partners. Real revenue. It’s game over for the cucks trying to hate on LTO

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1e2o9soFruw-yYotgMnXJ6Xu1KwjXNCIb?usp=drive_open

Attached: 3A7200CE-2965-4E3A-AA62-FBAE712FDEC6.jpg (1109x1280, 127K)

5x in a week.

I was at work and every one of my crypto trader friends told me to sell CHX and buy this LTO shit.
Where can I buy?
This seems new. Do the tokens have a lock up period?

Yes buy the ATH

I bought all time high of CHX at 2 mill cap and then made a shit ton of money. You must be new to low cap coins. Its ok son.

Mentions of LTO in any of these agreements = 0

Why did they create a separate entity for their token sale while all this supposed work is with LegalThings?

I sure regret buying the Quant ATH of 0.002 at the time, kek.

Buy based on what it's going to do, not what it has already done.

Private and seed have a soft lockup, i.e. they bought mainnet tokens and to transfer them to erc20 in order to sell they burn a percentage. 40% atm, going to 0 in 6 months.

IDEX goy.

You would have made a fuckton more if you didnt buy the ATH step your game up cucks

If I "didn't buy the ATH" then I would have waited and then had to buy at 0.003.. but that was also an ATH, so wait again for 0.004... but that was another ATH... and so on.

QNT simply did not come back down again. There is no rule against buying an ATH or even a recent high. It means very little really.

brb not buying BTC ATH at $1 etc etc

It actually did, I was in QNT too. I'm not saying skip the coin, I'm saying don't be an idiot and wait for the pullback at least.

Seems like Volume is still increasing along with the big orders on Idex.
LTO just took over the top spot for volume. Next wave up is coming boys.

Just signed up on bitmax to buy. Can I withdraw without any kyc?

Yes, 2btc like on binance. But unironically wait for the retrace

I’m not waiting. I waited already and it barely retraced. Last time I waited I missed the boat completely. Yolo.

>retrace

kek

I'm the sucker that bought the tip at 47 cents, not its 57. She ain't stopping.

This term is mentioned often as a stock is rallying in penny stock land, so what is a blue sky breakout? A blue sky breakout happens when a stock breaks through all previous resistance marks. After the stock breaks out it takes some time to recognize its new trading ceiling and to know where its downward resistance support will establish itself. When a blue sky breakout is occuring, short sellers are not willing to take a position because they are unsure of where the stock will bounce back down from.

price discovery is a beautiful thing

4 days ago I thought 4biz was fucking shilling me this shitcoin and today I did my homework and realized I'm not worthy of these gains cause I ignored the sick fundamentals of this project -_-

nice job. We will make it. With more updates and announcements coming from the active team soon we will be at 3-5x.

at first i was like stfu biz with your stupid pajeet scam. spend 5 minutes autisticly readin. now i am a fromosexual.

Attached: LTO Arnold.png (799x929, 762K)

based and fromopilled.

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-23.jpg (377x400, 23K)

why would anyone sell CHX? it's just getting started

market caps.
CHX @ 14m
LTO @ 2m

tell me, which one will take less money to move the market?

This is interesting, thanks.

we numba 1 on idex frens

still 2m cap

Attached: LTO QNT CHX (1).png (545x104, 11K)

thnx fren who share lto prophecy. now all Jow Forums gonna be rich bois.

Attached: LTO Network Logo.png (322x318, 26K)

not all. some retards are still trying to FUD the MC
they did it with Holo out of the gate, same with qnt