i sell :
10k @ 10usd
10k @ 20
20k @ 50
20k @ 75
20k @ 100
20k @ 200
After taxes i get 3 Mil +
I keep the 40k remaining on linkpool as a perfect chad and living thanks to a magic passive income

NOW user, tell me YOUR plan

Attached: moneybelly.png (489x480, 417K)

never selling

Hi IRS

I only have 20k so I'll be holding it all until $50 USD. At that point I'll start selling 5% for every $10 price increase until I'm left with 6 K stinks. Then I'll stake 5k and hold 1k for the 1keoy meme

57k here not selling till over $1500

1k @ $10-100
1k @ 100-1000
rest I'll probably never sell. t. 32k

>waiting for 1500$
>infinite sell pressure at 1000$, ATH forever
not gonna make it

I have around 25k LINK and I probably won’t sell any until it seems like we’re near the peak of a new bubble regardless of what price or year that is.

This depends on a lot of factors, but by my own estimates I see the peak reaching around $500-$1000.

350,000,000. Sell it all at $2.

if the network absorb some dusts from the derivatives market, 100-200$ seems easy as a peak for me, 1000$ is a meme

I have 800 so
>200 at 1
>100 at 2
>500 at 20
>t. Venezuelan

You’re not taking into account the market as a whole growing though. What do you see as the next market cap peak?

i think there gonna be a first bubble, more speculative, then a second rise due to network usage
I see 50B market cap on the first, then max 200B in the next 5 years

> Sell 2K at $1K

Have 24K linkaroos. I need to make it last, and I need to get back up to 32K.

No, I mean crypto as a whole. Last peak was $700B+. What will the next peak be?

>mfw only 83.8k LINK
>hard as shit to get ahead
>nowhere near enough to make it
>singularity is canceled, slow climb to $10 tops

Attached: 51679.jpg (628x378, 37K)

Gonna make it

bait

>No, I mean crypto as a whole. Last peak was $700B+. What will the next peak be
I bet 2-2.5 trillions

Are you living in Venezuela? How can you invest in crypto there?

It would be horrible if a 2017 type bullrun occured; however, link only gets moderate returns while other scams are pulling 100-1000x.

at $100 it would be making it I’ll hold forever idgaf

830,000 before taxes is more than enough to never work another day in your life handled appropriately.

Yes. And we always had localbitcoins. Theres also localethereum now, and i have got some crypto doing airdrops.

8 trillion. Screencap this

22k.

2k at $4, $8, $16, $32 and so on.

BASED!

When do you anons think will be the peak of the next bullrun? I'm thinking Q4 2021.

>selling anything short of your target
you're just making it more difficult to achieve your dreams user

Before sibos buyer here im unironically ALL IN LINK and i dont even feel a thing when link drops or pumps sometimes i wonder if im gone insane anyone feeling the same ?

I wish you nothing but the best fren.

30k. Selling 10k around $100 to $200 depending on how far along we are in the bubble. Rebuying if it dips significantly, else that's my survival nest egg while I stake and wait to sell 5k more at $500 and wait with the rest of my stack till $1k. Probably won't sell any more at that point, just gonna stake and reinvest/live off that income.

I have around 180k. Maybe I'll sell a portion during the next run but I'll be selling all of my stake rewards so I can quit my day job.

Yea dude I literally put 5K USD in at 11970 sats.
Right when I bought my last big bag it dumped hard for weeks and months
In the process I've gone completely numb but I'm thankful for the experience and never doubted the project for a single second

Thanks fren. Hope you all make it.

It will be higher than that but I think $8T is pushing it. Let’s split the difference Tand say $5T. Remember that The WEF Turning Point report projected $8T (10% of world GDP) by 2025-2027.

Conservatively approximating that LINK can easily take 5-10% of that market (ETH took about 30% at peak, I think LINK could take as much as 20%) and we double the supply to something like 800M (other 350M enter market and team sells 100M) we get a LINK price of $312.50-$625.

is only rich holders posting or is just everyone rich?

>t. wants to live on rice and beans in bumfuck Iowa forever

>$312.50-$625
seems fair as an ATH for the next 6-8 years

So like 11k usd? What are you going to spend it on?

Fpbp

The delusion in this thread is astounding.

Why do you hayseeds bother discussing this? You're dumb. The anons who reply are dumb. Hurr "that's reasonable". No one here is speaking from actual knowledge/insight. Whatever your price is, it's wrong.

This is so dumb.

>Why do you hayseeds bother discussing this? You're dumb. The anons who reply are dumb. Hurr "that's reasonable". No one here is speaking from actual knowledge/insight. Whatever your price is, it's wrong.
> t.1k scared holder pic related

Attached: streetshh.jpg (342x147, 13K)

If we are still in the shit here probably into fleeing overseas..

Based 2^n linky

I would have had the same mentality as you, but then I got the idea to swing trade. Now I'm constantly stressing out when to buy, when to sell to make back lost stinkies.

sell 10k at 10k

never selling cuz my buddy also has 50k and we're going to operate a node

checked, based, and buddy pilled

selling 90% at $1000
sell the last 10% at $2500!

Why would anyone sell on the way up? We are guaranteed to have anothet crypto bubble anyway. Just sell when we're going up hundreds of dollars per link token in a single week.

holy fuck the delusion in this thread. every single one of you fags is going to get btfo. none of this is going anywhere. link will never break 5 bucks ever, through no fault of its own. the powers that be are never going to let the crypto market take off like this. they will steal the tech and do it all in-house

I'm planning to sell my swing trading stack when it it reaches a substantial enough for a real windfall. I'm keeping my principal for at least a decade and only selling staking gains, depending on what bitcoin does.

damn i'm jealous. i wish i had a buddy to LINK up with, heh

I sell 100k link at $1000.

Your FUD is useless. Several anons have already searched the Akashic Records, the universe smiles positively upon Chainlink.

Imagine missing out on the 4th industrial revolution.

Oh wait, you don’t have to. Kek

Kek chainlink is being built in house

Why would this be allowed to happen? Not even fudding link specifically. Why would people with power allow this space to completely rek them?

Redpill me on the akashic records?

Attached: 1548048074920.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

Where are the estimated valuations ? One had an upper limit of hundreds of thousands per link. Difficult to believe but no more difficult than believing BTC would break 10000 on memes drugs and other illegal shit

Attached: qtpie.jpg (692x1000, 147K)

1500 at 5
1500 at 10
1500 at 20
1500 at 40
1500 at 60
1500 at 80
10000 at 100
At this point I can retire
The rest I'll keep invested in node for passive income or sell when I want but no plan with my last 12000

>In theosophy and anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all human events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future.

The anons who consulted the Records all reported seeing numbers in the $300's, along with very positive visions and feelings about Chainlink.

Attached: 1549358109455.jpg (2140x2080, 992K)

shouldve joined delphi

This little survey's implied market cap is 350M * US$ 377.62 = US$ 132 B

Attached: calc.png (1031x1137, 73K)

Don't you understand. Chainlink is the bankster coin. It will allow fiat to have similar properties as printable tokens. Each country will have its own stable coin. Chainlink will automate crossboarder payments without the need for accountants or lawyers. This is what the rothschilds want. No need for wageslaves if everything is automated for them. Soom the jews will win chainlink is just one step on their path. They will prevent bitcoin from being a currency the same way they destroyed gold from being a currency.

The elites WANT Chainlink. It will either save them billions of dollars a year, make existing systems more secure/faster, or facilitate higher transaction volumes due to greater efficiency. Why else would SWIFT and all these dozens of companies be working with them?

This is almost exactly in-line with that psychedelic user’s $379 prediction

lambo user was the peak of this entire shitcoin's existence. nothing will ever top this. and surprise surprise the guy was a literal pajeet and got doxxed by his own linkmarines

why chainlink specifically instead of building their own or working with more capable and connected people than this fat checkerboard fuck? that is my angle. not the use case or tech.

What's the point of selling when you can set up an llc and run an active node? OP is misleading you anons on the real opportunity for owning LINK.

He doesn't want you to make it.

Repeat, after me: Never sell.

Attached: youve made the choice - Copy.jpg (720x408, 74K)

Back in october i also estimated high 300's per token when speculating based on the growth of cryptos 2 previous cycles.

Because businesses don’t develop things like this in-house. They find someone who can provide the service for them. Not to mention that Sergey will likely give them all free LINK. Think of it from SWIFT’s perspective? It’s free, faster and better than what we had before. Why wouldn’t they? Not to mention this is a brand new technology. Sergey and Steve have almost 5 years experience with this and they’re probably the most experienced people on earth in developing decentralized oracles. Why would a business spend tons of money in R&D starting from scratch when they can just have some fintech with years of experience do it?

They cannot build their own, because then you have all the problems of a centralized oracle.

For the same reasons companies use the internet instead of the ethernet like tge did back in the day. These companies know you can only have true decentralization if their solution is open source. Meaning it is a purchasable crypto project. Their own in house solution can never be as secure or as decentralized as an open source solution. Open source solution will ultimately allow more growth than in in house solution.

#
For the same reasons companies use the internet instead of the ethernet like they did back in the day. These companies know you can only have true decentralization if their solution is open source. Meaning it is a purchasable crypto project. Their own in house solution can never be as secure or as decentralized as an open source solution. Open source solutions will ultimately allow more growth than an in house solution.

Sergey reserved 350m tokens as incentives to use chainlink. Basically he gives them freebies, they use tokens to establish oracle nodes and popularize the network. Basically hes doing what intel did to amd

I remember the Akashic Records threads on Chainlink before the marketing director came along. Realistically, LINK can certainly hit $300 per token when we factor in Chainlink has ALREADY established itself as the decentralized oracle solution for SWIFT and the major banks. Owning a token basically allows you a stake in the network that will integrate the Blockchain and off-chain API world into a seamless blend.

Upward bound on LINK in my realistic opinion is $10,000 to $15,000.

LINK would also transfer currencies for banks cheaply, and without forcing banks to migrate their systems to use a ledger as with Ripple. They could use their own chains and just extend current systems with them using LINK.

SWIFT is only one small piece of why LINK is going to be a top 5 coin. Every industry, and every dApp will benefit from Chainlink's tech, and it being blockchain agnostic ensures it can keep with the changing ecosystem. The zeppelin_os partnership ensures LINK will become ubiquitous by 2019. Chainlink can do what ripple does but better for banks and institutions and That's just 1 of its use cases. This will be bigger than ripple and swift is old tech. They need link to stay in business. Without link which by the way has zero competition ripple would put swift out of business. Swift is lucky if chainlink partners with them

Absolutely based and redpilled. This man is limiting the supply so that all of our linkies are more valuable. A true marine.

LINK would also transfer currencies for banks cheaply, and without forcing banks to migrate their systems to use a ledger as with Ripple. They could use their own chains and just extend current systems with them using LINK.

SWIFT is only one small piece of why LINK is going to be a top 5 coin. Every industry, and every dApp will benefit from Chainlink's tech, and it being blockchain agnostic ensures it can keep with the changing ecosystem. The zeppelin_os partnership ensures LINK will become ubiquitous by 2019.

Chainlink can do what ripple does but better for banks and institutions and That's just 1 of its use cases. This will be bigger than ripple and swift is old tech. They need link to stay in business. Without link which by the way has zero competition ripple would put swift out of business. Swift is lucky if chainlink partners with them

Chainlink is positioned to enter in the following markets: Derivatives, Insurance, Legal, Supply Chain just to name a few. Chainlink is only known by many in its association with crypto, and that's a MERE use case.

unironically this

>selling before $1000

you are a false link-marine and you will not make it.

Attached: SERGEY.jpg (400x711, 49K)

>$10-15 T R I L L I O N mcap is the upper bound

You are truly, truly a deluded brainlet

Attached: 1549210181311.png (1000x432, 165K)

$10,000 to $15,000 per LINK token seems to be the upper bound.

LINK $399 PER TOKEN 2021

Based on what??? How the fuck would a single crypto be worth more than every company listed on the DOW combined. You're insane.

Circulating supply of 10,000,000 LINK
All other tokens staked

Do you realize Artificial Intelligence will be harnessed?

Is there no chance that some richer and more connected people will simply do it better? Does chainlink literally have no competitors? Seems insane

Vishnu being harnessed on the blockchain right

Why do you think Chainlink can't be the richer and more connected competitor?

best brainlet pic I've seen in a while

Those 10 million will be tokens lost to bad private key/wallet management so zero link tokens in circulation will put us at a market cap of infinity.

They could. Or they could not. I just saw something similar in Jibrel where they were so far ahead of everyone with asset-tokenization economics last year and then bigger and better-connected groups soared right past them and now they are totally fucked and I will be lucky to ever break even. I want to know why the same thing can't happen to Link. We were all saying JNT was unironically going to hit $100 easily. Suddenly no one wants anything to do with it and it's more or less dead. I see the exact same delusion in this thread as though someone can't just make a better version of Link and everyone uses that instead.

Also why the fuck is this shit so cheap still? 40 fucking cents? You guys are out of your minds if you think big money just hasn't discovered Link yet. There is some reason why it hasn't boomed. I will concede that it has outperformed most other shitcoins during the bear market. It's just weird to see the confidence in this thread. If it was that certain of a thing it would be way more expensive.

This guy gets it

>Jiblets giving advice
Oh lawdy

>Is there no chance that some richer and more connected people will simply do it better?

The rich connected people are the ones making chainlink. Town crier developed at corner is now owned by chainlink. Yes the only viable secure oracle software ever developed is completely owned by sergey and his team. Whitepaper cowritten by ari juels cornel professor.

Partnered with zeppelin_os since 2017 means that 95% of all dapps on the ethereum protocol will be using chainlimk in the background whether they know or not. Chainlink is the only company developing oracle which has had the sense to add intel sgx to prevent sybil attacks.

Chainlink is literally connected to every industry involved in blockchain through their partnership with ic3 and the enterprise ethereum alliance.

Chainlink is the richer better connected project.

Attached: 1538778581908.jpg (319x960, 24K)

Then why is it not 10 bucks per tok? Why is biz the only collective that knows about it? Genuine questions not fucking with you

no you retard think orwell 1984 except instead of governments it'll just be meme learning algorithms

the same algos will run many countries, just different branding and packaging