THERE'S A TORNADO COMING THROUGH

Attached: COINMADO.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Bump for this killer tornado meme

THERE'S A COINMETRO COMING THROUGH

...and it's called COSS

Cringe.

Nice shop op, better than Kevin eleven

thx m8

This is my work from back when I had faith in Kevin and a spare 30 minutes.
Even if we lose all our money at least we had some good memes along the way

Attached: 3D81B385-7DA4-4839-814F-159295EAB90A.jpg (487x630, 38K)

You copied that faggot. the origional has the coinmetro logo on it and is in Kevin's office.
Larp harder

I'm holding my XCM for at least a year. Doesn't even make sense selling anytime soon since a dump is expected anyway
I also finally bought back into Liquid/QASH and will hold those....I don't think it's getting much lower than 6 cents in the near future (R.I.P. those who bought in at 20 cents or higher)
Both have sucked ass so far in terms of updates/development but they were both regulation-friendly from day one....I have a feeling at least one of them will moon by mid-2020 due to this, and especially if they do half the things on their roadmap. Regulations are coming soon and will lead to some major changes in the cryptosphere

That’s a cool story, but the original I uploaded didn’t have a logo because that looks gay as fuck. It’s unsettling that some faggot got on the wall but they will always know they are a faggot and didn’t create the original.
By the way why are you so aggressive? Obviously still in denial about your loss

WTF i have nothing now. Did I just get scammed?

Attached: 1534051944234.png (382x161, 5K)

The XCM/EUR is listed on the site but trading won't start for a few more days (probably around Friday/Saturday)....that may be why you can't see your tokens there

How much warning to we get? I need to devise a solid plan for the dumpening.

Got 178k I am not vested and I still haven't and won't do kyc until march because of taxes. AMA.

My advice: join/monitor their telegram closely over the next few days
That's exactly what I did for Nauticus a few weeks ago when they finally traded NTS. They gave the exact date and time it would be listed days earlier. When the day came I repeatedly F5'ed my page around the given time until I was one of the very first ones to place a limit order
Was able to sell and break even shortly before the price started dumping
I imagine Kevin will do the same thing....he may send out emails beforehand as well

hope you got that 178k for free cause by the end of this month its going to be worth at most $1

It's not aggressive to call you a faggot considering you are one. What kind of incel cuck copies a meme and claims it as their own. you make me fucking kek pajeet

Stop talking mate, no one fucking cares.

Triggered bitch

How many times did you post your referral pajeet?

If there was ever a buy the dip moment in crypto... this will be it

the early ico investors got 1500% bonus.. and this was when btc was at ath.... they all said they will market sell as soon as it lists.

People who bought at .3 and .5 have their tokens vested for a few months those who bought at .7 will likely sell and others who bought at .9 or .11 should hold or they will likely be selling at a loss. Believe it or not coin metro will actually be good if you read the white paper. Unfortunately there were a lot of delay and a lot of pajeets but this is no scam and likely to hit $1+ this year and beyond in the next bull run.

I posted my referral on your mums chin

1xcm = 1x1 centimeter of ad space on Kevin's forehead eoy

You really think 1$? I think im gonna hold but ill settle for 10% profit...i just want my money back.

Why even respond to this gutter tiered fud

This guy gets it.

Kevin just sent out the email 2 hours ago
XCM/EUR trading goes live on Friday 8th February at 0:00:00 GMT
Think that's about a day and ten hours (34 hours) from now. Check and compare your time zone