Anyone take kratom?

I take kratom daily for the past year. About 15 grams a day, spread throughout the day. It helps me perform my mind numbing job. Anyone else take kratom? How much daily? Anyone gotten off of it, how was it?

Attached: wholesale-sumatra-red-vein-kratom-powder-pile.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/kratom/art-20402171
google.com/amp/s/m.alibaba.com/amp/kratom-powder-suppliers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take it sometimes but only 3-5g.
Took about 7 once and felt like vomiting for some hours.
I like it, especially the green one is nice 2 hour's pre sleep. Get the most stable lucid dreams ever. Two times I thought I died because I could bring myself to wake up from the lucid dream.

I hate that you can't eat 2-3 hours before taking it.

Tramal/tramadol is 100times better, though.

*Couldn't

been taking it for nearly 10 years. the rule is to stick to max a single dose (for me not more than 3.5-4g). When i broke this rule and started taking it twice a day 12g in total, effects started diminishing but i kept doing it for another 2 years and then went cold turkey for 2 months which wasn't great in the first 2 weeks (unpleasant but nothing crazy). That was last year and then i started taking it again sticking to the rule of 1 small dose a day max. Its working and i feel its not messing with my testosterone much. Also took cold turkey for a week and had no withdrawals.

My old room mate from college unironically made tens of millions selling Kratom these past 5 years

I'm moving overseas where I can't take it in a couple months and will have to withdraw soon.
is it by chance chris deudes

Substance dependant retards.

Yes, 6g daily for 2 years now. 3 in morning when starting work and then another 3 around 1-2. This shit is god mode and provides a nice productive buzz. I have legit never wanted to increase dose. Anyone who tries to get truly high on kratom is a degenerate. Anyone who says is bs or should be banned either has never tried it, tried some shitty head shop stuff, or is a paid shill for big expresso

Attached: download_9.jpg (300x168, 11K)

I do. 15g is a lot though. I take it a few times per week never more than 7-8g in a day or it makes me nauseous. I ran out a few weeks ago and haven't felt any withdrawal effects really. Just ordered some maeng da and upgraded bali so I can get back on the wagon.

I micro dose when I do take it and spread the doses out 20-30min apart. This is the best for me I have found rather than taking 3-5 grams at once.

you will have withdrawal if you come off it

Matcha best tea. Sencha can get stuft.

like 1g every 30 mins?

I take about 2 gs every 2.5 hours.

Yep about 1g every 20-30 min until I reach 3-4g and sometimes I only need 2g. It seems to work better for me when I take it gradually than all at once. I use much less this way and get better results.

I take a level half tsp in the morning and another one later. When I stop, I just want to sleep all day.

Wild variation in effects with different strains/suppliers. I’ve experienced “damn, this is just like norco” to “fuck, this feels like amphetamine psychosis”.

Don’t overdo it.

tram gives worst withdrawals because has ssri properties as well as opiate

White strains = Energy/mild pain relief/focus/mental clarity
Green strains = slight energy/mental clarity/focus/confidence/light pain relief
Red strains = sedating effects in larger doses/mild energy boost short term in small does/helps with opiate withdrawal/ moderate to heavy pain relief/sleep aide
That is a general rule of the diff strains. Gold/Yellow which is less common has varying effects but very similar to mixing green/white together

This has all been disproven, it’s al fake for marketing. The different effects are all in your head

Pretty confident that they are not. I have tried about every strain out there and what I posted is pretty accurate.

My wife is pregnant and has been getting snapped by a chronic headache for about 2 months. She was diagnosed with a brain tumour last week and a night or two later a friend came round who had a little bit she suggested for pain relief. I dosed her with 1 heaped tea spoon a night for 4 nights as that's all there was and it gave her pretty effective pain relief for a few hrs. All out now but i live in prison colony australia where everything is illegal. I sourced some cbd so i've got her on that while we ride it out til the baby is born in a couple of months. Anyone know how to get it in Australia?

Fucking junkies talking about that shit drug
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/kratom/art-20402171

Just plant poppy seeds in your backyard, man.

Find a supplier from Indonesia and have them label it as green tea or as incense. Worst case scenario is it gets caught in customs and you can claim you were under the impression it was green tea.

I took some for a time. Tastes like shit, not that potent anyway, huge tolerance is built if you don't space intakes enough.
Some minor withdrawal effect (brainfog for 1-2 days).

Tramadol was the closest that I can think of, effect were more pleasant and made me more productive I guess (no drunk like state), built up tolerance sucked too (I was near 30tabs per 2 days at some point) and withdrawal was a bitch : I stayed in bed for a month or so, benzo helped in the end tho.

I've since stopped all this shit, never felt better, never going back, drugs take too much of a toll on your health for a little gain in the long run.

Yeah Keaton is cool. Gets me fired up, not as good as real drugs though

>mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/kratom/art-20402171
"Kratom also adversely affects infant development. When kratom is used during pregnancy, the baby may be born with symptoms of withdrawal that require treatment."
Yeah just listen to biztards and some hippie friend for important life choices.

There's a "quitting kratom" forum on reddit, read it. Lift weights and cardio, fuck this shit.

took it 3 times in 2 weeks and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. Cool stuff but not worth the pay off. Also it tastes like ass.

Hey bro, AliBaba sells Kratom AND CBD.

google.com/amp/s/m.alibaba.com/amp/kratom-powder-suppliers.html

Take your government funded fudster doctors and shove their bought and paid for opinions up your ass.
Look at the "side effects" and then look at any fucking FDA approved drugs side effect list and come back here and tell me again how bad this shit is.

I have a pretty bad Kratom addiction. At its height, probably was taking 40g a day. I don't get much nausea from anything so high doses have never been an issue. I've been taking it for a few years now and it's seriously impacted my mental health and general level of intelligence... I basically have stopped making my own work or searching for jobs. I have tried to get off it and even resorted to Iboga, which was unsuccessful. I came on here the other day right before taking ayahuasca, which has helped me revert to a much lower dose since. I plan to drink the ayahuasca regularly, which studies have shown has a powerful anti-addictive effect; the same serotonin receptor subtype that's suspected to be responsible for psychedelic effects (5ht-2a) is well known to have a role in addiction.

The other pain relief options are fucking oxycontin and codeine, both of which have the same infant withdrawal symptoms and cause constipation. Go do another "i'm feeling lucky" google search to get your medical information you lifeless NPC.

Sorry to hear about that, not sure how it will interact with hormones and shit, it's not researched much. Reaction differ from relative doses and nausea will come eventually at higher dosages, not sure if will act as the best painkiller.

That said, although Kratom is def addictive, I've read dozens of studies comparing it to pharmaceutical opioids. Needless to say, pharmacology is always way more complex than we can imagine. There is a complex mechanism involved in the "resetting" of opioid receptors after they are stimulated by opioids or our own endorphins. In the case of our endorphins, the recycling of opioid receptors is nearly perfect which is why we don't build a tolerance to our endogenous reward system. This recycling involves a host of chemicals and hormones that must all be mobilized in the right way in order to get opioid receptors back into a position where they're receptive to more stimulation. The problem with conventional opioids is that they do not mobilize these chemicals at all, so it is very difficult for our opioid system to reset itself after morphine or heroin, for example. What makes Kratom special is that it very effectively resets the various opioid receptors it uses, and is also a mild NMDA antagonist like ketamine, which blocks the buildup of tolerance through another mechanism entirely. The holy grail of pain management pharmaceuticals is to build an opiate that perfectly resets the opioidergic system like our native endorphins--- so far Kratom is one of the best to learn from.

It's well known that opioids, as a rule of thumb, affect the HPTA axis and other chemicals as such:

-elevates prolactin
-lowers dopamine
-lowers testosterone
-elevates HGH
-elevates BDNF
-chronically elevates Glutamate levels ("Kindling," which contributes to PAWS and causes increasingly worse withdrawals the more it occurs)

You might notice kratom causes some hair loss. It's hormonal/BDNF related.

Yep, for over a year. Now I dont feel anything and only take it to keep withdrawals at bay

I used it for a while but I didn't really find it that beneficial.

i really feel bad for kratom addicts. I take kratom only occasionally. For a while i did it every day for a month or two and the side effects were not cool. You should only do it once or twice a week at the most when you really need a boost. Becoming a kratom addict is horrible all around. unless you were previously a opiate addict then its not so bad

Are you outside of the US? I worked for a Kratom website for years as a side job, just packaging and shipping. We were making a fucking killing, I was making thousands for a few hours of work, but eventually the laws got tighter, supply started drying up, payment services started dropping Kratom sales and sadly we went out of business. I started around 2008 and called it quits around 2016

I have one as soon as I wake up and then when I get off work. Makes for comfy shitposting and smooth bowel movements

Praying for you fren. What a horrible situation

As a former opiate addict there is literally no comparison between the 2. The difference in money, motivation, overall effect. Being a kratom addict is a nuisance, being an opiate addict is hell.

dude, dont let your pregnant wife take any narcotic that isnt deemed safe by a doctor, tumor or not

your kid will be born fucked up or with withdrawal/drug dependancies, then those headaches that are a drainer now, will be lifelong

It was in USA. The guy is now banned from every major bank from life, but somehow is still doing it

I wrap mine in frut roll up, couldn't stomach it any other way

I go through about 1kg every month lmao

Attached: 1539913728170.png (249x249, 79K)

It tastes like unflavored hemp powder, made me nausea, and my sleep was fucked up for at least a week.

Never again

Based. Great info, are you in pharma?
I take 3-4 g once a week as a preworkout and I fly through my workout. Above 6 g I get nauseous and vomit.

It gets me super high
Am I doing it wrong

growing up I bet you were the little friendless faggot who got a boner when could tell on the other kids

Attached: Randall_Telling_Finster.jpg (185x137, 7K)

You'll regret it one day. Quit sooner than later.

U did die fren, this is hell. Has no one told you?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-01-29-at-14.23.33-e1548779227811.png (648x379, 19K)

Go on the quitting kratom forum on reddit, there's tons of folks who say otherwise.
Also, try saying kratom is addictive on the kratom forum on reddit and they'll ban you. Its all about the money!
Their lie is that's its addictive as coffee. Yeah right.

No, I'm just autistic

Honestly I think coffee might be harder to quit for me. I've been through it so I know there are withdrawal symptoms, but lets be honest you will never see a kratom user reach the lows that heroin users do. Its not even on the same level. Heroin and prescription opiates ruin people, kratom simply doesn't do that.

Yeah. I have shot heroin and honestly that was easier to kick than Kratom. Heroin feels fucking amazing but you build a tolerance so quickly and are so incapacitated that the need to quit is really there. You can't work, you're fucked up and slur your speech, people can tell you're using, you can't think or do anything... it was embarrassing and obviously destructive. With Kratom though, you can use it under the radar, it often doesn't break the bank, it doesn't cause respiratory despression like pharma opioids do (so no ODing), and has arguably mild performance enhancing qualities. Also, in terms of basic receptor affinity, Kratom IS stronger than morphine. I think it is a more insidious drug in terms of habit-forming and quitting.

is this thread MLM? kratom is shit you filthy niggers

Mix it with chocolate milk brah. Can't even taste it.

Just the money alone, I spend maybe 50 bucks a month on kratom, I was spending hundreds a day on pills. I lift weights and socialize and bang women, have my own place a steady job, all things I didn't do when addicted to pills. Ya, it is annoying jonesing for some more kratom every few hours but nothing like a full blown opiate addiction.

Took too much once and puked my guts out. Threw it all away. Honestly I haven't felt the same since and this was like 6 months ago.

Took it for a while over a t break and then my tolerance got too high so it wasnt economical or worth it in any capacity

>People helping this bogan destroy his infant child

Adderall is better

Yeah I'm addicted. Though I cap myself at 5g a day max since I don't want to end up like those poor guys taking 40g daily.

what's the Jow Forums approved way of dosing?

20-25g a day, everyday

All of you guys wake up with runny noses each morning and when you don’t dose consistently.