Why is biz so shit now

Every thread is uneducated shilling
It's not even ironic or funny
Just desperate and gay

Attached: MacMillerFaces.jpg (220x220, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZjdAWgjLx8
youtube.com/watch?v=2UkrJ0YjjUY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry00z9uxWV4
youtu.be/8jpXynZ8QIU?t=1402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Join the Umbrella DAO movement.

I prefer my post based and my dragons red

Attached: 220px-The_Great_Red_Dragon_and_the_Woman_Clothed_with_the_Sun.jpg (220x277, 20K)

Norman’s moved in and pajeets

>Every thread is uneducated shilling
That's what Jow Forums has been for years now, and it wasn't great when it first started either.

One of the best pieces of art created- hands down

based and deadpilled RIP

I remember when this board had generals about stocks and shiet

What stock you want me to TA?

HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*

I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!!

*sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!! *HONK HONK*

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!! *HONK HONK HONK*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a cream pie into your face*

OP IS A FAGGOT

*HONK HONK*

Attached: D5F4DD93-8646-4FBB-A66A-5E9CD84E630A.jpg (1200x610, 46K)

Such a great album. Unfortunately way under appreciated, and his last decent work. He hardcore gave into the pop bullshit after that.

Colors and Shapes helped me with some serious post-first-mushroom experience issues.

Attached: 1549081874068.gif (309x360, 309K)

Based

this is now a biz music thread
youtube.com/watch?v=gZjdAWgjLx8

All of them

i miss him

I actually liked his most recent album right before he died. Mac was very underrated in general

Which one? I'll be honest I haven't checked any of his newer stuff out beyond a track or two in passing. I remember not liking any of it, though -- maybe I'm misremembering him becoming pop-y.

He's probably referring to Swimming. Great final album imo RIP

one of the best mixtapes ever, right up there with Syrup Splash

never listened to much of Good AM but there was one track on there that had about 2 minutes of pure musical bliss right at the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=2UkrJ0YjjUY
go to 4:20 and listen from there

Link gone make me rich
I did it without a Drake feature

that's the album I was thinking of -- I tried to listen to Good AM and it didn't jive with me at all. I'll give this a listen though.

>tfw sergey hires Drake to promote LINK

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.56.04 PM.png (1272x500, 552K)

Hahaha that's awesome

Yeah I'm op just listened to it again
If this is my grand finale
Bury me in Allegheny county
If I didn't get arrested for drug possession in 2016 I'd probably be buried in Allegheny county too

That album is so sick, great production
F
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry00z9uxWV4

Attached: 1526842985379.jpg (3264x2448, 771K)

His production side project Larry Fisherman is amazing too
youtu.be/8jpXynZ8QIU?t=1402
I hope they played the song at 23:27 at his funeral

Attached: 1534198599751.png (1000x1000, 2.03M)

Make a seperate board for crypto discussions, shift all crypto discussion to new board and Jow Forums will be good again.

Sadly true.
I remember when it first opened. Was always crypto shilling and is still crypto shilling.