Attached: descarga.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlKmw3OPkH0
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/open-lawsuit-settlements/
cashcrate.com/180138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard shrimp farming is pretty good.

take photos and get them approved by stock photo sites like shutterstock

Selling your piss to druggies demand for clean piss is off the charts man I'm suprised more people don't do this.

Come on, how much can you even make with that? I heard they're paying out $0.56 per photo if you're lucky.

But I heard 4K drone footage is lucrative but becoming more and more saturated.

Mining is actually still fairly profitable for ASIC resistant coins

I'd suggest looking into cryptos with nontraditional ways of earning them. For a while I made good money hosting some Substratum nodes.

Is building a website and profiting from ad revenue, really profitable?
Is it possible to build one with zero tech knowledge?

Buy chx and wait until staking in q1

only if you get any traffic

youtube ryan scribner watch videos get ideas try

like Steemit?

youtube.com/watch?v=YlKmw3OPkH0

how do you connect to potential buyers?

>Monthly dividend stocks
I've been investing in a broad range of monthly dividend stocks for YEARS. I make about $1000 a month just for holding stock. People think you need at least $1,000,000 to live off dividends. I think that's bullshit. If you only invest in index funds, yes you need that much. But if you do your own research and seek out companies paying monthly dividends (even quarterly dividends are good), and pick the best ones, you can invest much less capital and still get amazing dividends. Reinvest those dividends and you'll be a NEET in no time.

>Class Action Lawsuits
I've been signing up for these for years. It's slow at first, but once you've signed up for hundreds of them, you'll be getting a check almost every other week it seems. I get checks ranging from $5 to $75. It's nice to open up the mail box and have a check made out to you. On average, I'd say I get about $45 a month from this.
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/open-lawsuit-settlements/

>Online surveys and games
I bullshit my way through these surveys and make a few bucks doing it. There are a few tricks that you can do to make the survey think you've completed it, and you just made 5 bucks in 30 seconds. You also get paid to play games. I prefer blackjack because you can just instantly lose and you get paid a penny per game. I make about $50 a month doing this.
cashcrate.com/180138

Passive income is a meme. It requires lot of capital or lot of work upfront. Most of the people who are selling you this shit are getting their money from idiot who buy their courses or services.

>eBay
Don't throw away your old pair of shoes, sell them on ebay. Same with you half used bottle of lube and your dildo. People will buy it. I sell all my junk on ebay. I don't give a fuck what it is. I'll list it for dirt cheap prices just to get rid of it. Buyer pays shipping, of course. If I buy new speakers for my PC, I sell my old ones on ebay. I paid 10 bucks for my old speakers. They are 14 years old. I sold them for 5 bucks plus shipping. I charged 15 bucks for shipping. It actually cost me 3 to ship them. I PROFITED off old junk I didn't need. I make anywhere between $20 and $100 a month depending on how much shit I sell and if I'm getting rid of good junk or shit junk.

>Coin/change machine credit card rewards trick
This requires a little investigating. Find a store, mall, arcade, washiteria... that has a coin/change machine that accepts credit cards. Swipe your credit card (that has a cash back bonus per dollar) and pull out as much change as possible. Deposit coins into bank, pay credit card, reap benefits. The transaction should show up on your credit report as the business establishment, not a cash advance. This works good at arcades as it shows up as an arcade under "fun and entertainment" on my credit statement. (Bonus for Discover card members that have quarterly bonuses for 'fun and entertainment' and get 5% cash back).

>Mining with NiceHash or Minergate
Run these programs while you're at work, sleeping, not shit posting and jacking off. As long as you have a dedicated video card, and you leave your PC on anyway, it's usually worth it. Mining doesn't affect your GPU life. I've been mining and gaming on this card for years now. There's no signifigant increase in power usage with one PC running. It gets expensive with multicard mining set ups (initial investment and power consumption). I make about $30-$50 a month on a slightly overclocked 1080 Ti on my desktop.

What do you think of auto trading forex?

wat div stocks ru buying

What stocks and how to find them?

you will not be able to buy a worthwhile bot and if you ask this question, then you will fail to make one yourself. it's also not passive by any means.

I made $1500 last month from AdSense (eg. Google showing ads on a website I own)

AMA I guess?

Attached: KrbWqGS.png (918x546, 23K)

What kind of site? How do you get traffic? What ad unit?

i use etrade

GE
CJREF
SJR
AGNC
T
LOAN
F
SCM
HRZN
GAIN
CPTA
PSEC
NYMT
ORC
SJT
O
MAIN
SO
APLE
LTC
ARLP
HCAP
ENB

those are most of the dividend stocks i hold.

Thanks senpai. Why etrade instead of Robinhood?

To sign up for a class action settlement, do you have to somehow prove that you bought whatever product or were affected by the business in question? Or do you just sign up for one and get a check in the mail?

Steemit is fucking trash MINDS will likely overtake Steemit as the number one decentralized crypto social media site when they release their decentralized client.

Not going to disclose niche, but it's a content site.
Traffic is from Google.
Auto-ads.

DRIP (dividend reinvestment program)

Robinhood doesn't reinvest dividends. That's what gets the snowball rolling into an avalanche of capital.

passive and Jow Forums?
lmao
expect this thread to get /threaded

Just hang out at the DMV ore county corrections office lots of buyers their desperate to pass a piss test.

How much to get to the $1000/month in dividends?

If you have proof, you'll get the maximum settlement. Without proof, you'll usually get minimum. Smallest check i've gotten was $2.00. Largest check I've gotten is $83.00. Not bad for filling out a form.

A lot of the cases are specific to certain people, but there are quite a few anybody can sign up for. Like the Dial Soap settlement. Who the fuck has never used dial soap?

So they will send a check with no proof?
Thanks for the dividend stocks senpai

2spooky

NOTE: If you do not qualify for this settlement do NOT file a claim.

Remember: you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim. If you’re unsure if you qualify, please read the FAQ section of the Settlement Administrator’s website to ensure you meet all standards (Top Class Actions is not a Settlement Administrator). If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other open class action settlements you may be eligible for.

Depends on how much you hold of a stock and what the dividend yield is.

100k is a good ball park figure.

Based info man thanks. Is getting started on etrade easy?

Sue me

don't worry the fbi is on it

Hell yeah. Just as easy as signing up for any other US brokerage.

Link account
Deposit
Buy and HODL
Watch the money snowball.

Literally ask if you have proof or not. No proof? No problem. Please tell me how they can build a case on me. I'm an american consumer. I buy a lot of products. I take advantage of class action lawsuits that I'm eligible for.

1k a month from 100k invested? 12% a year in dividends? do you have an example for such a company? that seems way too high.

Pretty much this. It's a pipe dream.
If you want to never have to work again, you have to be willing to be a total workaholic for a year or two at the least.

HCAP
ANGC
CTL

not stable, fluctuates a lot, but they've been good to me. I hold a lot of the high dividend, risky stocks. I "diversify" with safer dividend stocks like Microsoft, ATT, apple, etc. Also ETFs.

FTR was one that fucked me hard. utility stock. reverse stock splits out the ass. gotta be careful with some of them

>I've been signing up for these for years. It's slow at first, but once you've signed up for hundreds of them, you'll be getting a check almost every other week it seems. I get checks ranging from $5 to $75. It's nice to open up the mail box and have a check made out to you. On average, I'd say I get about $45 a month from this.
holy kek, thanks for this. Never thought about that

Based thanks senpai.

This guy is full of shit.

And you hate money.

Also it's come to my attention that cashcrate has been sold to swagbucks or somethings.... so there's that part that i'm full of shit about. sorry guys.

haha I remember FTR. When I was new to the stock market, an old man said I should buy FTR for the 28% dividend yield. They suspended the dividend and the stock price dropped about 28%. Fortunately, I didn't have a whole lot invested with them and I sold before it got real bad.

fucking same dude

The online surveys and games one is actually legit. You can make good money doing it but it's extremely time consuming like seriously less than $5 an hour. At that point your working for fucking slave wages.

Not to mention referrals ;)

A few years ago I actually printed out those stupid flyers with my referral code and put them on bulletin boards at schools and public places and got like 15 referrals in a week (which to me is fucking awesome) because they actually do the surveys too and play the games and THEY make money and I get a CUT! MORE DIVIDENDS!

impressive, thank you

you guys understand that the keyword in passive income is "passive" right? collecting divends is passive. hanging out at the dmv to try to sell your piss, wasting time doing surveys for chump change, playing games - not passive

I made a portfolio on there like 10 years ago and I get ~$200 a month from them. At the most I was getting around $1000. Yah it's pennies per photo but you sell thousands and thousands a day, and also you sell extended rights (for print and shit) which is like $20. I got 20 extended licences in a day once. Yah it's not enough to live on but it's nice passively, and if you like taking photos anyways why not.

I encourage people to watch a stock for AT LEAST few weeks before buying, especially a large amount. I got Ford at like 4-5 bucks in 2009 after watching it since before I was even old enough to invest. My whole family seems to drive fords so I was interested in that as my first stock. I sold half of my holdings at 12. I still own 300 shares now.

>Same with you half used bottle of lube and your dildo
you had at me at dildo. thanks. subbed.

Attached: 1547584581981.jpg (334x506, 42K)

How many photos?

Dividend income and capital gains.

I get about 20K per year from about 360K invested in my dividend portfolio (1/3) and mutual funds (2/3). It takes awhile but if you're committed and save as much as possible, you can make a snowballing passive income machine. I use mostly safe stocks with low payout ratios, good dividend growth and an average of different yields ranging from 0.8% (V) to 7% (MO)

ITT: Geniuses

Attached: 1532826626156.jpg (1000x929, 174K)

your div stocks are not in tax advantaged accounts, right?

CTL looks nice

4% and 5% interest municipal bonds are tax-free

>watch a stock for AT LEAST few weeks before buying

Stupid question...how is this different from seeing what the stock has been doing for the previous few weeks?

Can you please tell me if there is money in blogging? And how to set up a blog for a brainlet? Is there anything easy to use like Twitter or stuff? And how I get initial traffic? Ads? How much money do I need to spend? Google or Facebook ads?

How long it took to make 1.5k/month revenue?

If I want to create a website myself, do I need some tech knowledge? cause i have ZERO. Whats tools can I use if i want to create a content website. I have some ideas.
Pls some advice

what are the costs of owning domain name and any other costs associated with it

What stocks? And funds throw names out.

Not stupid.

Buy what you know. Study the stock.

Would you buy BTC at 19k?

This I want to know how many photos you have on there total or an approximate.

I just want 3 mil in coke for the dividends is that a smart move?

somehow I don't think 12% is going to last

>Would you buy BTC at 19k?
if BTC hits 19k again, you can bet your ass it's going to hit 30k shortly thereafter

>Can you please tell me if there is money in blogging?
damn, is it 2002? shit nigga, get with the times. Do things people view/watch. Use your fucking brain.

that's like 5.5%, if you withdraw that 20k you're nuking your principal
>just retire bro

hypothetically if I had 1.7 million dollars, and put it into a high yield american express savings account at 2.1% APY, i'd make $35,700 a year and could just pull out my money as need be every 4 months and leave what I don't, right?

Attached: 30c268d54cea5679283fb210d36d8daf.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Sure if you want to fall behind inflation.

What kind? For consumption or aquariums?

how is he nuking his principle exactly? he doesn't have to withdraw

>not stable
>fluctuates a lot
>risky

Attached: 1528156146547.png (623x450, 36K)

enjoy your not stable fluctuates a lot risky principal fren