Is anyone expecting LTO to make any significant progress or hopping out after the next 2x?

Actually seems like a decent project to me, hoping it'll have more legs than just the cmc pump, especially if it can get on any half decent exchange

Attached: legalthingsone-logo-cryptodiffer.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lto-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. currently under 2 million cap. will easily hit 10 over the next few weeks.

Youre lying

their mc is confusing to newfags since they are live on an actual main net. let me make it simple for you. It's what holo wants to do with holo fuel. except these faggots actually delivered the product.

Yeah but its actually a 16m market cap, no need to lie about it

thats the one thing that is confusing about this, you're right

This - market cap is 16mil + which is still quite small, but don't expect big multipliers from here.

but you can only trade with the ERC20 tokens? so wouldn't the marketcap be calculated using that supply which is like 33million circulating

The rest of the tokens are still tradeable,they just lose a % if they bring them off the mainnet. This % decreases to nothing over the next 6mo or so.

This is currently around a 2m marketcap and I expect this to hit 20m in the next 2-3 months while there is still a bridge troll fee. Have you checked the github? These guys are quite prolific and extreme pros. They are on-boarding clients like Heineken and Deloitte, creating $30m in value for governments in a waste transportation pilot project, etc, etc. This is literally just getting started.

Attached: LTO Github.png (740x857, 53K)

Yeah that's what I was thinking

correct

Attached: circ.png (412x158, 7K)

If the coins can be switched to tradeable at any second you should account for them as well.

Dont fall for this anons

Attached: shillmachines.png (495x220, 20K)

Pay attention retard.

1:CEO has stated in the next 13 days, LTO network will be releasing significant news. Check LTO trading channel

2: boxmining AMA is being organised, massive audience.

3: deloitte announcement incoming

4: marketing plan will be announced and initiated very soon.

5: new exchange listing incoming with a contracted marketmaker.

And you have the fucking audacity to think this is only going 2x? Revise your game theory pajeet, and study the tokenomics.

Attached: 74DF882A-15F7-488F-A4CF-9047C0638245.png (750x1334, 1008K)

so dump in a couple months before the troll fee % goes to 0. got it

you guys are a bunch of fking retards. the hardcap was $4.2M. The crowd sale ended with $900k. Do the math. Who measures anything based on total supply in this industry you cunts

And to all that think this is a short pump and dump.

Holy fuck, listen and learn.

The troll bridge is a mechanism to mitigate spread and dumps while the market is undergoing price discovery, which is happening NOW.

The reason this is staggered as is, is so they can list on many exchanges in the mean time, so they can increase liquidity amongst the board. This is to protect the price from being dumped.

Attached: D067BFF7-7946-4BAB-9523-732E144613DF.jpg (750x384, 74K)

How many LTO points are they paying you for this pajeet

Nothing, but you should fucking pay me for educating your dumb ass.

DoNt FaLl FoR tHiS AnOns

the troll bridge mechanism is legit. you really think crowdsale participants are willing to take a 50% hit of their initial investment in order to sell marginally above ICO price?

Attached: trollfee.png (776x604, 122K)

let these faggots stay poor

the bridge fks dumpers in seed and private rounds, who are holding main net tokens. some of these dumb fucks are converting from main net to ERC to dump but simultaneously burning 40%+ of their stack. these burns are gonna happen every day over the next 6 months

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lto-network/

Flipped mine to buy more CHX.

Too soon I think, but I'll be doing the same in a few days.

same, dumped it all this isn't going any higher than 6c

Thanks I just bought your bags to add to my current bags. If only you knew the announcements that are going to be released soon....

same, except i dumped for LINK.

Attached: Neil.jpg (233x217, 5K)