I fucking hate you guys

I fucking hate you guys.

I missed it again.

Whats the next CHX... the next LTO? I missed them all.

Currently holding 80:20 CHX and LTO but need to find the next gem

Attached: dddd.jpg (225x225, 4K)

LTO to 15 cents then dump it back into CHX on its run to 30 cents

You think LTO can still do a 3X at this point?

I have 50K CHX and almost 60K LTO. Tell me how to play this.

this is why you'll never make it.

ONE OF THESE COINS HAS RECENTLY PUMPED
ONE OF THESE COINS HAS RECENTLY DUMPED

HMMM.. I WONDER IF I SHOULD TAKE PROFITS ON MY COINS THAT PUMPED AND ALLOCATE THEM INTO THE COIN THAT DUMP?!?!?!

NAH THAT WOULD MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE

But I bought LTO recently :(

50K CHX
60K LTO

Tell me what to do...

I need to 3X my entire portfolio

Let me continue my xcash fud so I can fill my buy order at 30 then buy in

Yep it will. 12-15 cents LTO and then CHX will continue its run. If you're in it long term just hold for 6 months and cash out at 5x+ on each

Ok you seem like the person I want to listen to.

Help me out here. I'm in it for the long run and can hold 6 months but do you think this potfolio is good? 50K CHX and 60K LTO is right now ~25% LTO and 75% CHX. Only 2 coins im holding. Should I make any changes or just come back in 6 months?

friends, 75% CHX, 25% LTO is a good portfolio to hold ??

lto token has no value and it getting shilled by a pump and dump group

chx will 5,000x in price over the next 2-5 years

I am holding CHX for 2-3 years minimum for STO boom

LTO I want to hold for 6 months to 5-10X my money to buy back CHX

Question is: 75%CHX, 25% LTO, how is that portfolio right now??

CHX, DADI, FTX

Buy quant, retard.

QNT 20m
CHX 15m
LTO 2m

hurrr durrr

which one gonna pump frens?

Attached: LTO Network Logo.png (322x318, 26K)

You were late to the pump but you still got way more than me, fuck I'm poor

lto is really 16m marketcap

Take profits on the way up until you get ROI or close to it, that way if you're wrong and it drops you've only wasted time and maybe a bit of cash. I'd sell 10k CHX and about 20k LTO if you're up 50% or more. Let the rest ride this weekend into next, but watch what BTC is doing. If it drops sub 3k nothing is going to really be profitable.

This is best possible thing to buy if you follow that logic.

Attached: ALL IN.jpg (1187x89, 11K)

fud

That is quite the chart. Am I reading that right that the market cap is $15 though?

what a waste of twin dubs

Uh those are trip dubs...

flip it and youre solid. 80% LTO 20% CHX then rebalance once mcaps have caught up to one another

15m for partnering with one of the largest banks in the world? Laughably cheap.

does SHADE have a working product? is SHADE cashflow positive? does SHADE have multibillion dollar international clients with signed contracts publicly available? is SHADE working with foreign governments to save millions of dollars per year?

fuck off with ur bullshit

>flip it and youre solid. 80% LTO 20% CHX then rebalance once mcaps have caught up to one another
Don't take trading advice from anybody basing their analysis off crypto marketcaps....kek. straight stoopid.

lto token has no value

>moving goalposts
not looking great for you

I had 62500 CHX, 2X it, and sold ~12500 and bought LTO, hence the 50K CHX and almost 60K LTO.

Do you see LTO pulling a QNT-like run and doing 5X to reach 10millionish?

Can I ask what your holding and % of each?

Bump

3:1 ratio of CHX and LTO

Thoughts?

This

LTO at $2m market cap represents a huge opportunity

Are you stupid? Lto has a long way to go. It’s less than 2m cap. It will be 10-15 in a month or 2. 5 million in a week.

If this doesn't jump from 0.7m to at least 5m, I will eat my dick

Attached: rte.jpg (610x71, 5K)

Ok, I sold more CHX. Now I'm 50-50 CHX and LTO.

I need CHX to x2 this by March
I need LTO to x3 by March.

Holyshit both fucking attractive

>This
>LTO at $2m market cap represents a huge opportunity
With that logic then so are the other 1500 cryptos with the same or less market cap, right? Stfu noob

LTO has exactly what QNT had when it did x17.

If you can't see this, you are going to be disappointed, just like missing investing in QNT at day 1

What? It literally has to be used to perform blockchain transactions for real world uses, such as PLC devices automatically transferring data. You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about kid

Mainly because it has DOZENS of paying clients. Has been a business since 2012, they even uploaded their contracts. They are collaborating with IBM Watson, and partnerships with multi billion dollar companies! Seriously, wtf is wrong with people like you?

Why not buy bxa? Their founder is even named satoshi

except it's not $2m

it's really 26.6 million.. and the token has no value

Buy the coin that will hit 10-100B in the next couple years which is CHX. If you try and time every shitcoin pump you're going to lose in the long run

No they didnt, they send begging proposals to companys and uploaded the letters.

No ibm