Racist biz culture

so what is it with the users on this site calling people "pajeet"? I understand its to imply the person is indian but do you really act think thats a bad thing? especially when its so obvious WE RUN THIS PLACE.The racism against us is pathetic,
Learn to show some respect. we giving you 100x coins on regular basis, we're the ones posting the funny, as the majority here on biz we want to demand you to apologize.

Chinks are the ones scamming every step of the way yet you guys ignore them? you probably sympathize with their small dicks and hate us because of our BBCs, does not surprise me but rather disappoints.

Attached: file.png (932x278, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
twitter.com/Suhel_Star
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo in the loo

>>racist biz culture
>>chinks

Designated

we arnt buying your amb scambrosus bags faggot pajeet now shoo

>BBC
Wasn't India the place that condom manufacturers noticed they had to market smaller sizes to because the regular ones just slip off?

shoo poo loo pajeet shoo shoo

>we're the ones posting the funny

Attached: 1545256544387.jpg (250x269, 46K)

sir pls show benis is important

poo

poor bait nigger

>we run this place
sirs, we aren't a street, you run nothing you shitskin

LOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1548811270067.png (798x770, 676K)

*stage is empty*
*Audience murmuring*
Ahem!
*audience hushes*
*walks on stage*
*Microphone makes that loud EERRRRR sound*
Nice crowd tonight, you guys see the superbowl?
*mild clapping, one guy screams "SUPERBOWL"
Yeah good crowd tonight. Well I'm just gonna say it then
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES

Attached: tinktinktink.png (1000x1000, 91K)

I have alot of respect for Indians and India as a country. Once upon a time the Mughal Empire was the richest civilization on earth. They where so rich infact, that they gifted a scale model of their favourite temple to a european king, and the precious metals and gems contained in the scale model was worth more than the economy of europe combined. You become a Pajeet when you forget the greatness of your own nation and you feel the need to leech of the greatness/wealth of the west. There are white pajeets just like there are white niggers. India will once again be restored to greatness. I much prefer a dominant India than a dominant China. Based curries make great food and are the most spiritually advanced country on earth. Also many won't agree but there are many beautiful women in India.

>100x coins on regular basis
what did pajeet mean by that?

>*Microphone makes that loud EERRRRR sound*
based

Pajeet is someone paid to shill dogshit
Jew is someone who engages in financial scheming
Nigger is someone whos just a useless digenerate
Faggot is someone whos an obnoxious burden
Anyone can be a Pajeet Jew Nigger Faggot

>WE RUN THIS PLACE
Faggot

btt, eth, req, and soon hot

pajeet pajeet he shits on the street.

Attached: notPajeet77.jpg (1147x720, 234K)

real funny mocking comments bhenchod, i'm sure you have accomplished alot. hey, wait, vella just sit at home and MOCK.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

HOW CAN SHE MOCK?!

all im asking for to treat your majority user base with the same kind of way you want to be treated, your mothers didnt teach you this?

> we're the ones posting the funny

Attached: 84F550C3-668B-4629-8716-6C4A9DBAC3BE.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

Attached: notPajeet90.jpg (1920x1078, 218K)

Shut up pajeet

pajeets and chinks and niggers are subhuman scum that pnd shitcoins like amb link and scams for a 10% gain

whites help other whites make it by shilling legit projects like chx

this is why whites are the master race and pajeets and chinks and niggers still live in mud huts

ill fuck you mother bitch

i would agree if you switch "pajeet" and "whites". dumn fuck bhenchod.

too be fair id back a pajeet over a chink. china is too much of a threat to everyone atm

Can't argue with those quads.

>we giving you 100x coin regularly
>majority
>apologize

Attached: 1515961839345.png (625x626, 36K)

>especially when it's so obvious WE RUN THIS PLACE
I can't refute this, it's ridiculous how some of the shill groups are countershilling each other now. Especially chx and rate3. But deep down I want everyone here to make it. Even the stupid normalfags, actual subhumans, shills, link cultists and december buyers, nobody here deserves the wage cage until they die.

Attached: caged.jpg (848x508, 266K)

hard agreed

You can't just change the internet faggot, that's not how it works, especially Jow Forums

i found op twitter.com/Suhel_Star

im british.. pajeets call my house daily trying to scam me.. they are no better than chinks

Attached: notPajeet87.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

your anecdontes mean nothing. you are attacking a whole group of people off what? show me some studies, hey wait you can't because you're lying or its a one off sitation.

Where are all the nigger coins? Are they too stupid to make their own? Pajeets and chinks run all the crypto scams, but our good friends from Africa don't even appear. Mudhutcoin could be a great investment.

Attached: notPajeet83.jpg (580x434, 25K)

is there an Indian insult equivalent to nigger spic or kike?

stop posting pictures of cats you brain dead FUCKING bhenchod its not 2005 any longer.

Attached: notPajeet85.jpg (2196x2275, 392K)

Checked.
Absolutely based and pajeetpilled.

resdex

real funny mother bitch just notice the name of pictures. you imply we have no toilet in india? we can buy more than you ever can.

Attached: notPajeet82.jpg (250x185, 22K)

Where do you think all stereotypes come from you genius? Does the whole world just suddenly decide one day to portray you pajeets and rangeshes as we do? Get a grip you naive child and look at the majority of your nation and culture for answers

I got nothing against the niggers, pakis or chicks...but the fucking eskimos fucking rile me up. Fucking Eskis!

You pajeets worship toilets instead of using them and shit in the streets. Every pajeet I've ever meet smells like hades.

Attached: 199.png (955x1830, 1.05M)

its called institutionalized racism, look it up bhenchod, google.com

Attached: dogscandoit .jpg (480x360, 11K)

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS.

The memes right themselves pooboi

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

pajeets are rapists too

have fun with this channel strike, vella.

Fuck off we don't care.about your SJW nigger crap pooboi go back to deaddit and salk because you can't even buy crypto in that shithole country. Get fucked Rasheed.

It was made by UNICEF currynigger.

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 546K)

APOLOGIZE

Show bobs chutiya

They shit like the cows they worship.

funny man you think we can't buy crypto? we are the whales running this board and the entire market, you see 10b buy order an hour ago? that was from new delhi crypto discord. if u want fuck just say now bhenchod.

stfu pajeet

Shut up pajeer you whiny cunt

Attached: elephantsdoit.jpg (430x333, 167K)

In case of china atleast Jow Forums is redpilled on their scams but not even Jow Forums knows about the Russian/East European scammers in crypto. For them even a little scam can provide them for a month's living

You are the crust shit nugget that dangles from my asshair poonigger. get fucked. You ain't whales. your fucking poor shitskin hobos scrounging for whatever scraps of trash the white people leave.

Lmfao fucking poojeets are the worst people, they smell like BO. Someone should call the emperor of India and tell him soap and deoderant was invented

remember the youtube videos trying to potty train an entire country?

p
o
o

i
n

l
o
o

Agree. We should call them shitskin and curry niggers.

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 8K)

To their credit, curry niggers have alpha confidence.

They are the only race where 1/10 shitskin men hit on 10/10 women outside their race asking for bobs and vegene.

Attached: 1502462837362.png (500x378, 91K)

u say wot u basterd bich?

Attached: 097867542494.jpg (311x408, 29K)

Attached: 20190126_213237.jpg (399x324, 58K)

Attached: 1481536354.227_YsUzaZ_n.jpg (512x512, 36K)

PAJEETNIGGER

ppl call you like that mostly for fun, and not too serious about it and the concept of it
if you get offended by it,then that is your fault
ppl call american mutt all the time, and most of them just like or dont really care about it
ppl call asian, china is chink all the time, most of them dont care
dont take ppl word too seriously, its only for your own good

Attached: C33CC6B2-0EC8-4D65-89D0-B3153BDAFE15.jpg (260x234, 15K)

shuttup pajeet

Attached: 13717225_1265259390150735_8093269019210020606_o.jpg (1200x800, 63K)

OK this is the based

Apparently, they will not respect your privacy

checked

Do the needful.

Attached: 1545331684016.jpg (1440x916, 1.06M)

POO IN LOO

Attached: POOLOO.jpg (318x326, 20K)

shitskins are culturally and evolutionarily inferor. this isn't a matter of debate. if you don't want to be reminded of this, find a safe space somewhere to play pretend

being covertly racist/sexist/prejudice is the best business decision you can ever make.

you will always go up

/thread
>stfu. no one fucking cares, you're an emotional pawn

based designated street shitter

at least pajeets are intellectually superior than slavs. vastly superior

Whites are late to the civilization game sperm-skin

fuck off pajeet fag

sorry pajeet but I fuck your mom

Is the majority actually racist on here? Serious question. I mean I read the racist comments here and laugh to myself because I know it’s wrong. I would never speak this way in real life unless it was to a good friend. Like in the same way I’d talk shit to a to my friends when we’re competing at something. I assumed we were all friends on here.

I PRACTICING MY POO JITSU FOR U WHITEY PISSINGFACE

Attached: _38156905_india_computer300.jpg (300x180, 13K)

agreed. let's change it to wojeet

2/10 b8 made me reply

typical dumbass pajeet with an ego
everyone thinks you’re a laughing stock

Vegina

Have you seen the founder? Joking right?

Yet the most civilized?