JUST BUY BNB COIN YOU FUCKING RETARDS. IT'S LITERALLY AS SIMPLE AS THAT

Attached: 132981723897192837192738173.jpg (483x374, 46K)

$100 EOY

Attached: cz.jpg (393x393, 29K)

Buying BNB is like keeping your coins on an exchange indefinitely. Even if you withdrew them to a eth wallet the second something bad happens over at binance they're worthless. Not saying buying BNB is bad though it has an actual use case but it's very risky IMO.

Nigr, this is crypto. Everything is very risky

Valid critique desu

Kek nice OP

Quant isn't risky at all.

Underrated aspect is that it has its own orderbooks. zoom out on them and you’ll see some random 5-10xs due to lower liquidity. Trick is picking the right one.

Not giving away the ones with better chances becuase I don’t want to get undercut. Just thinking about which coins are most rekt is a good place to start

The fact alone that binancs buys up BNB ever year and destroys it will make this coin moon. Best performing coin of 2018 for a reason, only worry is if binancs gets hacked then its over for BNB

There is no one day chart in the entirety of crypto that has looked that good since the beginning.

Attached: Selection_027.png (2342x1243, 269K)

buying unproven tech made by the king of chink scammers. yeah no thanks. this has mtgox written all over.

can't believe i sold my 20k bnb that I got at 5 cents when it was at 1 dollar.

fucking ch-checked
happy chinese new year

Attached: ce6.jpg (600x701, 49K)

>Buying "erc20 token #" is like keeping your coins on an exchange indefinitely. Even if you withdrew them to a eth wallet the second something bad happens over at "erc20 token #" they're worthless. Not saying buying "erc20 token #" is bad though it has an actual use case but it's very risky IMO.

goes up or down with BTC
>buy btc

Bought 70 of these fuckers, expect to make enough money on condoms by eod

I sold too early. Rode the entire 10% pump yesterday, sold at .00227 and was shocked when I saw it at 20% in the middle of the night. Fuck. Seemed too parabolic to keep going. Guess not.

0.0019 confirmed

I have 1.4 BNB from before I moved all my coins off of Binance, will I make it?

Good thing you saved that to your NPC database. You'll need to generate a valid return next time it hurts your feelings.

>unproven tech
it's an erc20 token retard... as basic as it gets. the use is to save on trading fees on a centralized exchange. has worked since day 1, a year and a half ago
fucking newfags and their "muh technology muh fundamentals" when they don't even have the slightest clue. literally boomer-tier level of understanding

It’s literally going mainnet this month, check CZs twitter

>funds are WATAHHH

binance coin will easily be +1000$ in the next few years.

I'm unironically 50% in bnb

we will make it brother

Attached: photo_2019-02-06_15-51-35.jpg (1280x959, 150K)

gains are safu

I agree. If Binance gets hacked (which inevitably someday it will), BNB will be worthless AF.