CHX and LTO

after 4 years of holding and trading bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I can tell you that I have never been as confident as I am today with these 2 investments: CHX and LTO.

CHX will skyrocket to 100-150million within the next 6 months after announcing some of the banks and stock brokers they are working with in the US. By end of 2019, media will be covering STOs and security tokens and CHX will have obtained it's banking license and security exchange platform license and have been issuing millions and millions of dollars in security tokens

LTO is the next mind-blowing project working with governments and already shown profitability and revenue generating. Team is extremely professional and transparent. This will go from 2million cap to 20million cap in 2 months (similar to QNT and CHX) and by mid 2019, reach 50-60 million dollars.

If you are not balls deep into these 2 projects, you will be hating yourself by the end of year. These will become the next ripple in terms of partnerships and market cap.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 12.55.35 AM.png (840x222, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dis guy fuckin gets it

Attached: ChiefPepe.jpg (500x495, 70K)

Nocoiners on suicide watch.

Seriously, if you miss LTO, you deserve to be poor.

Attached: 3873CEF2-400D-4530-8BB8-B19BAE318C0D.png (750x1334, 1008K)

>If you are not balls deep into these 2 projects, you will be hating yourself by the end of year. These will become the next ripple in terms of partnerships and market cap.

prove me those partinerships are real. i wll market by all orderbook in idex.

> pro tip. you cant beside posting that shit from thier site.

also why this shit is not in cmc yet.

Based and redpilled
It's on CMC.
MC is around 2M, check Coingecko.
Token has more value than most top 20 projects. It actually saves governments and companies money.

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-23.jpg (377x400, 23K)

Proof for Client and Collaboration Partners are uploaded on a public cloud account: contracts, letters of engagement, functional pilot projects descriptions.

Check it out:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn

Attached: LTO Tweet Clients.png (595x637, 161K)

i'm all in chx

but there is lots of fud about lto network... market cap fud, token has no value fud, etc

stop shitposting same crap. I need proof to buy this shit otherwise op should agree this is scam

There’s literally a google drive with the contracts you fucking idiot

LTO sounds like a good investment

Attached: 294BAB60-E72D-416D-8FBE-EF2D04EA85EA.jpg (371x204, 22K)

I like LTO

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_18-40-19.jpg (571x597, 56K)

some skulls too thicc

Do 10 mins of research and you will wish you bought LTO a lot sooner.

How fucking daft are you?

Of course there is lots of fud, this is biz. A place where nobody wants you to succeed. But op here made you a big favor by telling you to fill your bags and I'd advice to do it aswell. Market cap has been explained so good you have to willingly misinterpret it (to fud of course) and the token value? It does have value. Read up.

Not getting a dime, they shill partnerships when all they have send out are try out offers. The documents are even online.

On a side note they even charge thick hourly rates for support implementation and training to use the software.

Its a money grab, i dont even know what purpose the value of the coin has when they allready sell the software and its services.

I hope there's no niggers in LTO...if so I'm out.

>Raise 1M and burn 55% of the crowd sale
>Retard says it's a money grab
>t. brainlet

Attached: 235767.jpg (645x729, 32K)

Chx about to 2x this week with partnership. It’ll 50% every week till the end of month with more partnership announcements. The cherry on top would be the q&a on 24th. From there it’s up to you to sell because mainnet is launching in march

Long LTO

Attached: uJD6VF7__400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

So you's sayn dis LTO be da shit

Attached: new_logo-twit2_400x400.png (400x400, 252K)

Ivan is a nigger, you better get out then

>smile for me honey

Can you post the telegram links?
Im interested.

Both good projects. But Gilbert and Quant are operating at the very highest levels and will be a top 10 coin with doubt. Quant are literally writing the rules on how blockchains will operate and communicate with each other.

Attached: gilbert trump.jpg (700x625, 117K)

Quant is 10x the market cap of LTO bro, it already mooned bro. Get it? QNT already mooned! You are late to the party, but can still make it to the LTO party brooooo

Nice larp faggot

LTO Network's total marketcap is $26,689,552 and the token has no value at all. This will dump 99%

can't tell if baseless fud, or actually can't do math

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_11-06-56.jpg (1002x1133, 169K)

Why do people consistently pair these two projects together? One is literally a shitcoin currently being pumped, the other is basically the next eth in terms of gains targeting the largest market in the world with a world class team. Zero comparison should be made