Just don't say you weren't told

Just don't say you weren't told.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-164418_Telegram.jpg (1060x601, 337K)

Finally, but it's priced in. He posted it in literally every channel, I will buy the dip.

>priced in
>no price move since posting
>we don't the contents of the clip

>will buy the dip

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 16.50.58.png (544x46, 13K)

Where is the video?

Coming later today

wow, two chucklefucks who look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome using extremely shitty unprofessional headsets to skype each other. damn this shit is going to $1000 EOY for sure!

blue headset. just tacky, man.

hoping for pumps from youtubers with 20,000 subscribers. The absolute state of crypto

Who is it? :/

>bases investment quality on headphones.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 17.24.54.png (506x520, 123K)

mate are you fucking serious, look at this subhuman dipshit, look at his fucking tie

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 3.33.27 AM.png (1256x1368, 1.15M)

Attached: Tv.jpg (700x463, 95K)

Dude, it’s already at $20m cap. Buy LTO that is just as good as this project but needs to do a 10x just to get to the same Market cap. Do the math and research bro

LTO has the best tech made by an African American.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-04 at 15.56.26.png (1295x927, 764K)

Stop spamming your LTO shit in every topic on this board for god sake.

Lto is horseshit. They provenly have no partnerships (only send out demo proposals, proven in uploaded letters).
Plus they have thick hourly charges for maintenance, support and implementation.
The token is just a money grab. You will get dumped om

Why is two dudes chaterbating with each other in their bedrooms "THIS JUST IN" to coinfaggots?

>a link kid demands an end to spam
I'm fucking dead

You weak shills have been blinded. Listen to your Jew masters, we will take you to the promise land.

LTO NETWORK will rain sheckles. Come n dance in the rain

Nope, the google drive documents tell it all. Its a money grab, they have NOTHING in the bag.

How can people be this fucking retarded?

Quant may be THE project that is behind worldwide adoption of crypto. It solves the interoperability issue and allows multi-chain apps in ways that enterprises are desperate for. Instead of a company having to rely only on one blockchain, and blockchains having to fight each other to be "the one", numerous blockchains can now share adoption and give enterprise massive levels of redundancy and security while cherry picking the best features of each blockchain for their apps.

The future of crypto adoption could be one where EVERY enterprise, and EVERY government, has a Quant Overledger middle layer. In fact, they'd be stupid if they didn't as they'd spend millions to unnecessarily lock themselves into a single blockchain.

I usually let people do their own shilling on here and leave them to it but to claim LTO is anywhere near the same league as Quant is just a level of retardation that's difficult to comprehend.

As for LTO itself, NONE of their "contracts" (which are mostly just quotes) mention LTO anywhere. They're all for LegalThings, which is their company that does typical IT services with some blockchain involved. Go and look at all their press links. They're all about LegalThings's idea for a sexual consent app. It's manipulation to make things seem better and more relevant than they are.

If you guys want to continue your wank fest over LTO then go ahead, but keep that shit away from Quant. They are not comparable whatsoever.

Not convinced on shillbert yet but this guys right. Not comperable.

Lto is a money grab scam.

Why does that man on the right look so fucking weird?

Is that you Julian?!

damn compared to the guy with the blue headphones I can consider myself an absolute chad, feel kinda bad for him