Someone try and redpill me on the chadcoin

Give me just ONE good reason why you think Ambrosus will fail. I bet you can’t

Attached: 0462E5B6-931B-4135-A9F4-F7D2A065525B.jpg (1242x678, 290K)

Attached: innolab.jpg (698x629, 142K)

Because i was here to see all the AMB threads where everyone bought high......anons showing off their nodes etc etc

Then the price tanked

Now here you faggots are trying to shill. I wonder why?

Not a good reason. Try again

Because Versetti is a gypsy scammer who is only motivated by money, and it's easier for him to pretend to make something and exit scam, than it is for him to make a decent working product and make money. He's going through the motions, hence this shill campaign

Because biz believes in it

Then how about the 60 people in the payroll? Surely in a year those funds have dwindled. Why not exit 6 months ago?

Ok you’re on to something

because
>their military grade sensors are gooktech shit from alibaba
>network explorer doesn't work so nobody can see lack of bundles
>Vlad Trifa doesn't believe in the product
>Versetti is a well known commie
>paid biz shills
>no real partnerships
>competition years ahead of them
>TG bans and pathetic damage control

pick one or more

Lol WHAT competition?

>it has 60 people therefore it must produce a working product
Bernie Madoff has news for you

evrythng.com/platform/evrythng-origin-trail-integration-adding-trust-to-product-authenticity/

>Vlad Trifa cofounded Evrythng which picked OriginTrail as a go to supply chain solution
>topkek

investinblockchain.com/oracle-origintrail-partnership/

>oracle cloud integration
>no hype

Ah fuck I just asked for one now I’m overwhelmed

That's why you should never ask questions you don't want an answer to user

Every point you make is wrong. The recent FUD is just pathetic.

kek, what is wrong exactly? pls do tell

Your mother was wrong for not aborting her retard child.

AHAHAHA EAT SHIT FRAMPEEP, WE AINT EVEN ASSEMBLED ON LEDDIT YET LMAOOOO SEE YOU AT 3 CENTS END OF WEEK

>ONE MILLION RUPEES, MY FRIENDS!

Honk

Attached: 62749910-BC8F-44E6-B3A6-6691265837B7.jpg (778x518, 138K)

i havent been following AMB fud much lately, but this is just WTF

one of the chief engineers at AMB owns a company that picked a different supply chain project to partner with? the absolute fuck?

based

This shit again? The founder has been banished from 2 different countries and amb has repetitively lied about partnerships with other companies

They even went so far as to create a shell company to make amb look better. "Seafood commons" or some shit like that

>Vlad Trifa
>Evrythng
>OriginTrail

Dyor

Attached: EVRYTHNG_logo.png (444x224, 55K)

brainlet fudder can't even read lmao

Nevermind, lemme lay it down for ya fren

evrythng.com/platform/evrythng-origin-trail-integration-adding-trust-to-product-authenticity/

Attached: Screenshot_20190206_144518.jpg (1080x1942, 287K)

AMB is gonna fucking moon, lmao Origintrail is a scam watch AMB fucking over take Ve-scam

Nice arguements you got going there Confetti

lmao your just mad cause you bought in to link, fuck off. AMB literally has a mainnet and actual usecases.

hes a clown, and people who bough that stupid coin are retarded

and honkpilled

I started getting concerned when Trac announced this partnership. I sold a couple months after that seeing how incompetent the team was.

If he bought into link he’s probably up right now. If you bought AMB you’re definitely down cos it only goes down.

user i

Attached: amb_hitech_patent_chink.png (3688x1070, 1.95M)

If you noticed Trac never fucking hyped it up tho, while these ambrosus idiots constantly hype up fucking nothing. Now this is the true redflag for amblets. Fucking hype over nothing

Dude if you for one second think that Ambrosus has something more then literally anyone else you're a fucking idiot. They are comparable to VeN's fucking BMW scampartnership or WTCs rigged 50$ competiton bullshit... What does Ambrosus have over their competition and how come it wasn't enough for Vlad to convince other Evrythng founders to pick amb over OT?

Vlad t just confirmed via tg they have a dapp coming out to use these phones to track curry on the blockchain.

Attached: EE339349-89AE-4688-81C0-763FC471BF8C.jpg (1200x900, 285K)

Nice romanian military grade tech