Hey tiger mommy

>swag
That's not the the way to talk about my linkies >:( keep it professional. Decentralized oracles are a serious matter that requires the finest memes, we're not fucking omisegoys.
DELET
also don't grab Sergey's food, he needs it to raise the 4th industrial revolution, for fuck sake!

Attached: PimpMyLinkies.png (1080x1080, 150K)

Not tiger mommy, no spelling mistakes

>Celer Network
Oh linkies. You poor deluded linkies

SWAG , KEK. Shes trying to be “cool” for biztards

Surely the spelling mistakes are the team trolling us

Nobody cares about biztards or Jow Forums as a whole (even if they should, do not understimate the power of weaponized autism). She's trying to lure normies REEEE

Attached: 1540428358098.jpg (1920x2560, 296K)

chanelink only 4 real niggaz now. sory whyte bois u lost ur coin.

>no spelling mistakes
True dat. However, you don't put "comma" in front of "and". It is either/or, it can't be both.
"Hear some great presentations, grab some Big Macs AND get swag."
I'll give her 7/10 on this one.

i dont understand how computer works but that is unnerving

ayo nigga duh fuk dis swaggy swag? i aint tryna to fud but I got beef n shiet wit Chainlink. bruh Chainlink been on dat Ropsten for a year n erryone finna expectin deez potential partners 2 test on dat test net. Sergey and his niggas even told yall to keep an eye on dat Ropsten to see dem customerz usin the network. Nigga it finna been 88 welfare payments n the only transactions on Ropsten been deadass average peeps takin the hunnit Ropsten link from tha faucet shiet. They aint no requests fo data. shiet, as a matter of fact homie some nigga aksed Thomas why and then Thomas got scurred n made a fake ass run to show it works. Homeslice, I see Tommy's request nigga but it be da only muthafuckin one.

Why aint no niggas testing on Ropsten? Where all these niggas at dat post to be creaming they underwear at the potenshul of Chainlink huh? Deadass tha lack of sergey n his niggas talkin, no updates and no fukkin worldstar presence, increasing competition from mobius niggas all red flags up in this bitch.

Deadass do any nigga finna actually wanna buy Chainlink swag?

Attached: 1549200645626.jpg (500x375, 210K)

Quality post

When a coordinating conjunction is used to connect three or more items or clauses, a comma is optional

swag is an old word for merchandise you dumb zoomer fucks - also I don’t think there will be much free food and drink if sergey plans to attend

>what is an oxford comma

swag (swăg)
n.
2. Promotional items, especially when given for free, considered as a group.

Get a job that matters some time you filthy neet.

>professional
theres absolutely nothing professional about chainlink, from the attitudes and experience of those behind it, to the companies they've "partnered" with, and the bagholders that shill it.

>t. third worlder

ayo hol up itz weird. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! up in tha beginnin I was fuddin Link ta accumulate mo' n' mo' n' mo'. which I did ultimately when dat shiznit was round 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately be thinkin I have enough ta make dat shit. tha problem though is dat I can't stop fuddin mah own investment where I be literally all-in wit mah game savings. I designed a shitload of da most thugged-out hated n' posted memes regardin Chainlink. again... I be all-in wit mah live savings n' I have no intention whatsoeva ta shill dis project. instead I went ta crazy lengths ta meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole dizzle up in front of tha screen n' I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't suttin' is poppin' off wit mah dirty nigga ass. but since I have invested up in Chainlink I feel helladifferent. mah behavior make straight-up no sense... yet I be 100% shizzle I gotta FUD mah own investment

Attached: 1549337133801.png (896x1371, 1.18M)

>the companies they've "partnered" with
Do you know what the word "decentralized" means?
It means not deciding who gets to be a user.

>keep it professional
>pee pee poo poo.
Fuck of off Tiger Mommy, she's the one that makes shit happens. The backbone of the endeavor.

Unironically thanks for the clarification, non-native english speaker here
>neither pajeet btw

yeah, it also means no users if you're unable to show any reason to use your implementation

This post by tiger mummy makes me stiff. Just bought 1k more stinkies

Attached: 1549405653102s.jpg (238x249, 7K)

Should we talk about every fucking other crypto team/project? Chainlink beat the shit out of them, all off them, when it comes to public image's seriousness.

Attached: 555-come-on-now-1687205.png (500x522, 133K)

Notice how quickly you pivoted from
>"Chainlink """chooses""" shit partners"
to
>"nobody will use Chainlink"
after getting btfo?

It reeks of desperation.
Sold at a bad time?

tripdubs confirm

Bingo

S W A G
W
A
G
Stuff we all get.

Or...

Sergey wins anons gains???

Spooky..

Attached: bezos-trillion.jpg (2500x1667, 367K)

People say trump makes spelling mistakes in his tweets on purpose, so it gets more exposure

who knows

SWAG
Me on the right getting a sweet Link pump

Attached: 1535165306880.jpg (500x601, 34K)

Sergey Will Absorb Galaxy

It's a warning

and we shall be his acolytes of destruction
praise Sergey

This wasn’t the best. Tron and ripple tier. Adelyn or anyone from the team sees this I own 100k link and swag is probably not the best optics

There's nothing wrong with the word swag just because you dislike it.

not a pivot, literally two separate points

- so far, chainlink has completely failed to get any real interest outside of the average no-future crypto project "partnering" with another crypto project
- outside of the crypto space, banks, institutions, and large companies have shown great interest in crypto and blockchain, but through their own implementations or chains of ethereum, for example. none of them have shown any interest in even running a private chainlink node, more likely they will simply use a solution created bespoke for ethereum when sharding/second layers roll around.

private chainlink fork, or network* not node

>not a pivot, literally two separate points
That's what a pivot is you dumbass.
Get your shit pushed in on one point and then immediately abandon it and simply bring up another in response.

I go to several conferences a year. The free stuff companies give with their logos and company info is always called swag, by everyone. If you were a professional you would know that.

Doesn't look good though, does it?

not all of us pay for internet by the megabyte pajeet

Where can I buy an official Chainlink t-shirt?

Free trinkets appeal to all demographics. Mmm shiny.

EthDenver meetup.
Be there or be square.

Attached: 1518660128843.png (970x829, 409K)

Attached: 1.png (800x76, 7K)

Attached: 2.png (823x864, 131K)

Bob McElrath is now at Fidelity and speaking on the same day as Sergey at the IC3 Winter retreat

Attached: 3.jpg (659x664, 87K)

k?

If Sergey & Co ever come to Chicago I'll be there

Spot the lesbian trap

is this the thread for newfags?

I have to work a lot so I might be able to go to only one day of these events in Denver. Which one should I go to? I was thinking the celer meetup.

There's everything wrong with the word swag you braindead nigger.

Great research my fren

Kek

Uh, you people are actually retarded, swag is used in the professional world for... swag. She was the head of marketing for fortune 500 companies, let her be niggers.

Attached: DyaxSDhXcAQprkz.jpg (329x541, 50K)

Ok, what the fuck. Never heard of this guy before but I just read this post and then switched to twitter and the first post on my timeline is a liked tweet by him.

Attached: C7BE62A3-4AD1-4103-98AC-5DEB496FA8CA.png (640x1136, 103K)

He is quite a big name in the crypto sphere, and has plenty of influence. I guess that's how he got such a good role at Fidelity.

Thanks boat user

I NEVER SWING A LINK
BUT I SWAG A LINK

kappa

Is this a joke?