This can't be fucking real

Did chx really tokenise 2 trillion fucking dollars worth of assets? Either this is a damn good pump and dump or they are really gonna bring the next bull run

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 12.15.34 AM.png (1034x346, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
youtube.com/watch?v=n_Revb5VmOw
youtube.com/watch?v=3KKxsjwyD8A
youtube.com/watch?v=1JFEWnCyQwM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GERMAN HUSTLE

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics

hold CHX and LTO
come back in 6-9 months
easiest 10X in your life

Uhhhhh.... Wtf...

I am fucking pumped for the announcement now. Maybe they even got a bank on their side.

*notices your bulge*

Attached: 1549425695123.png (200x200, 8K)

>1% of $2T
Is $20M worth of CHX about to be market bought? It's MC is $15M, and buying $20M into that is not just going to take that to $35M, it's going to be more like $215M by the time that is bought up.

If the assets are already tokenised shouldn't they have bought 20m already? This cocksucker better not be playing us

It's just a test, relax.

what the fuck, this was like 300million a few days ago, now it's 2 TRILLION dollars???

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ok this shit is next level

CHX and LTO allllllllll the way!!!!

Is it just their test net they showcased in the ama?

The potential scamming ceo said its realtime

They said they've onboarded companies to test on the testnet before main net is live

Where can we buy it? And why is it always coupled with flo? Why is it shilled so much?

So we're waiting for the main-net to release and the real tokenization begins.. Sounds more reasonable.

Quit tryna fuckin bring LTO into this, lto is a scam cash grab. You lame brains think for some reason they can mimck the potential success of Own? God y'all are fuckin dumb go away

I just sold half my stack of ownies. Its too obvious this is a scam

Nice FUD. We need to get all the retards out of this before they get rich and destroy the world.

A few days ago it was 140m assets worth 160m roughly. If the numbers are legit theyve onboard 2 customers that are going to pump the price huge with the 1% buy. Could always be a glitch though because 2T us a crazy number....

Try 20 billion...

holy shit.. holy shit.. 2 trillion?? 2 TRILLION??????? HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

biztards never learn. Here comes the next Jibrel

Attached: 3b3a47e5-571c-4745-b14a-862750371aa4.jpg (330x339, 14K)

OH FUCK, you're right. OH FUCK!
I'm not used to calculating numbers with so many zeroes I guess, I accidentally ran the numbers as $2B, instead of $2T of tokenized assets.
Market cap would be like $200B with $20B worth of tokens bought, that's $1,183 per token at max supply, and that isn't even taking tokens locked up by staking into account.

Has anyone actually tried buying STOs on CHX or are they just bullshitting us?

Attached: 1545098201979s.jpg (218x232, 6K)

It's still in the testing phase, but it looks like some big companies are already lining up for the gang-bang.

J U S T

Attached: ohnono.jpg (1897x666, 259K)

Bro that would be 20B not 20M

Attached: 1548861813946.png (960x498, 181K)

Alright, what the fuck is going on here? Was that all a hack, or a leak, or what?

Probably a typo

Anyone who falls for such an obvious scam deserves to lose all their money and go broke. This is Darwin Award level shit at this point.

Explain how this is a scam

Do you actually believe that they tokenized 2tt in assets? A bunch of bumfuck nobodies from the bowels of Central Europe led by a bagel ferengi?

based and clownpilled

yup
we gonna get rich

indeed. Greed gets them all.
Do you really think it is likely that any profit making company is signing up for this plattform?
What is more likely in this space? made up numbers and promises to sell tokens? or legit companys using this platform?

I just said it was a mistake. The team has no control of the DSR, its ((((d e c e n t r a l i z e d))))

It's as real as you want it to be.

Attached: chx_dev_tools.png (1705x922, 268K)

Attached: 1.png (650x508, 51K)

Attached: 2.png (664x366, 44K)

Where is this pic from? Cant find it on their website

see:

I can't tell if this is some retarded shilling, or genius fudding. how many of you faggots actually checked the DSR analytics page? 142M right now.

...worth a total of 65M

Not everyone's as broke as you
I put $100 suicide insurance into this...I can afford to lose a Benjamin if this goes tits up
Problem is some of you idiots get greedy and go all in one currently-hyped crypto, or put a huge chunk in instead of diversifying. Dudes taking out loans and shit, kek. These are still speculative fake internet money at the end of the day, and most of them fail. It's all gambling

Lol, so this is a shitcoin trying to do what XRP already does wonderfully?

You can issue tokens on the XRP network, you can trade them immediately on the ledger's dex, it's regulatory compliant and not some unknown shitcoin.

Attached: chx.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Attached: 1549457949436.jpg (157x117, 3K)

I checked last night when it actually said $2T. That's what this whole thread was about. Now it's different.

wow guys definitely doesn't sound like a complete fucking scam

Someone fucking answer this man!

>dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
fucking lol

ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKIGN RETARDED, GUY IS A FUCKING SCAMMER, VIEWBOTS ON HIS OWN YOUTUBE VIDEO LIKE A RETARD.

123k VIEWS, 3 comments lol

youtube.com/watch?v=n_Revb5VmOw

70k, 0 comments youtube.com/watch?v=3KKxsjwyD8A

100k, comments disabled hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=1JFEWnCyQwM

Yeah user sell your house go all in

>decentralized share register
>is tripped up this fucking easily
This trashcoin is going to zero.

I need an explanation for this
Why are these 3 videos so highly viewed while almost every other video has less than 500 views
Why are they using clips from South Park, Family Guy and Futurama as promo material
This whole thing seems sketchy and unprofessional as fuck. I literally was gonna get a suicide insurance bag until I saw this, wtf

>Why are these 3 videos so highly viewed while almost every other video has less than 500 views
Because these videos were embedded into their blog and any time the blog entry was viewed, which was shared on social media and on other blogs, it counted as a view. Any more FUD?

It is on test net. Companies are performing tests on the platform

Normies love this shit. This jawn going to 100 in the next 2 years wtf

It was a bug you fucking retard.

Where can I short this poo poo?
Scam is obvious.

Just sold 200k and put it into a legit project >> FLO

11k CHX and 20k LTO, not much but hoping for some gains

It’s an obvious pump and dump I see it now. Flo isn’t any better

The FUD in here is hilarious and obvious.

Who the fuck even reads blogs in currentyear? All you fucks can go crawl back into your shitty TG group.

>Who the fuck even reads blogs in currentyear?
People who were interested and researched OWN. They'd look at the articles. Hence the views. No one else searching on YouTube for videos like that.

They don't market buy CHX to lock up until mainnet is released

What part of Beta do you retards not get. Test data. Chill the fuck out. When the big USA partner is released Friday: then shit your pants..

yea you shouldn't buy this. Only full regulatory compliance in US, EU, and Asia. nothing to see here.

Attached: lSEE6gC.jpg (5000x5000, 2.22M)

I hope you're larping

Attached: klenf238f2o43hr23.jpg (640x633, 39K)

>not following your favorite projects on medium
Not going to make it.

Don't lie, MarsLander, we know you have had all your money tied up in FLO for months already.
LOL, you are probably the biggest FUDer for FLO on this board with how much of a bullshitter you are! Just stick to your containment threads and stop shooting yourself in the foot or you'll never be able to dump the rest of your stack.

because no one can lie on the internet

Attached: The-Head-of-the-Well-known-Scam-BitConnect-Finally-Arrested.jpg (1024x580, 48K)

Thanks just sold 1.5 million.

SELL your FLO NOW before the dump continues.

Attached: flougly.jpg (750x573, 79K)

Sell more. You missed my buy order cunt.

I'm out lads. Just sold the remainder of my FLO for 1050-1500. Officially cashed out of here from my buys at 400 with an average of 3.5x.

Thank you bizlets/ biztards/pajeets.

- MarsLander22 signing out.

How those WTC bags treating you?

27.5 BTC in profit.

Attached: flolie.jpg (1244x859, 445K)

why post this in CHX thread?

Nobody reads the FLO threads anymore.

You’re in the weong thread

It's funny how just four hours ago you were still shilling for FLO in this very thread, claiming you were buying more, then you do the mother of all dumps!
Are you going to keep the MarsLander trip so we can still tell when we are getting scammed?