Hey Jow Forums, ever hired a spy or spied for your career yourself...

Hey Jow Forums, ever hired a spy or spied for your career yourself? The latter can be anything from being hired as a spy to just spying on the competition if you're self-employed/a business owner.

Attached: spieslikeus.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

I get paid to do psyops

go on..

Anything you can tell us that's not classified? Don't be a tease, prude. I'm banned from my competition's property for spying, so I'm hiring another spy. That's as much as I'm willing to tell you if you won't tell us more.

>I'm banned from my competition's property for spying

go on

Attached: download.jpg (680x564, 43K)

Nope. Not until you drop the goods.

>He's a pajeet paid shill

thats a different user, brainlet

Can’t say much but I work for a government as a private contractor under a shell Corp in Belize

kek so you come here to bait neets, wagies and incels eh

Hiding in Plain Sight, pt.2

Brian McMann

Rozzer, issue 147

I first met Gordon Hughes near the Hamburg docks in a dark, smoke-filled tavern; the kind of place often frequented by gruff old mariners in search of nothing more than solitude and a mostly-clean glass of thick ale. I was the obvious outsider, my colorful parka a stark contrast to the sea of heavy, dark outerwear and matching faces of the men that periodically shot surly, suspicious glances my way from across the tops of their quickly-draining mugs. Hughes, however, looked as if he had been sailing the North Sea his entire life. He chuckled to himself as he adjusted his watchcap, revealing a wash of salt and pepper hair. "You'd have never made it in my line of work. You're a fish out of water here," he said with a thick Prussian accent.

Hughes is a retired spy. He has spent over 30 years undercover stealing the deepest, darkest secrets of the Soviets and, more recently, the Empire of the Rising Sun. A master of disguise, he will only consent to be interviewed at the place and time of his choosing, under a false name and an altered appearance. He is in complete control of the situation.

Now we sit outside of a small cafe in Phuket, Thailand to continue our interview. He orders coffee and a pastry, his accent French now. When I comment on his white linen suit and European looks, he points out that being inconspicuous does not always mean blending in.

I don’t work here anymore I target individuals not groups.

GH: It's a matter of expectations. It's important to appear to be what people expect to see. The people here expect to see wealthy Europeans. And the occasional journalist.

BM: Sounds expensive.

GH: Well, I wasn't trying to [catch a] peek at girls in the locker room; I was trying to get hold of the most guarded secrets in the world. For that, a few francs can be very persuasive.

BM: What sort of technology did you use? Any special gadgets or transportation?

GH: Most of that is just fantasy. No, no, I used my brain. The most important aspect to successful espionage is basic human psychology, how to manipulate perceptions and make people see what you want them to see. For some, the ability to read people is a natural talent--it then becomes a matter of training yourself to react appropriately, to lead the mark to whichever logical conclusion you desire. People are actually very easy to manipulate. Animals...well, they're a different story.

I wanted to pursue this further, and better-understand Hughes' ontological distinction between humans and "animals", but the expression on Hughes's face dissuaded me. Then it passed, and he was once again the urbane expatriate Frenchman.

BM: What would have happened if you had been captured?

GH: ...We were of course issued poison for such an eventuality, but I never knew if I would use it or not until I heard stories about those who didn't. (He takes a drink before continuing).

If I were captured now, I wouldn't hesitate.

BM: Of course, there would be no reason to capture you now, would there?

GH: Of course not.

BM: But then, why do you carry on with the disguises?

Fuck it, I might as well say. 2009 I was involved in some SigInt intercepts in a shitty country in Asia Minor. Can't really say it was for my career- it was a job itself. Good fun, but can't say much more

I was a PI. What exactly do you want to know?

The smell of expensive perfume fills my nostrils and I am suddenly aware of a stunning blonde woman standing directly behind me. "You must excuse me, my date has arrived," Hughes says as he rises to leave. He dons his fedora and tips the brim in my direction before taking her arm.

"Au revoir, Monsieur McMann."

"Da svedanya," she says with a smile.

A warm breeze, pregnant with the briny aroma of the nearby ocean, wafts over the cafe, and then they are gone.

Sorry, I don’t use this free trial of Jow Forums pass of a board often.
Idk. Whatever you want I guess. I got banned for trespassing on site. It was super minor but I was already spying on the cunts for weeks before so they weren’t having it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they thought I was a scheming terrorist.
Now I’m sending my spy to go on behind the scenes tours there and report back to me with intel.
Too big too fail could never be so outright wrong when it comes to these faggots. I’m planning on competing with them by providing services and using practices that they’re literally too concrete to do now, like self sustainability. Let’s pretend I’m talking about a brewery. Your turn.

God damn that is a good film

It took a lot of self control to not use a Spy Kids or Sean Connery jpeg

haha this

I sometimes fantasies about being a corporate spy; seducing hot women to get inside knowledge and report back to my corporation..

What is your definition of a psyop or psyops?

Genuinely interested.

I mean, how much would you do it for? And are you actually seductive or is that just your incel dream?