If you think this has done pumping you are absolutely retarded...

If you think this has done pumping you are absolutely retarded. Do you seriously think the chinks are going to leave this here? This has just dropped fuckloads and I myself bought in at 27. You think you missed the rocket? You are a fucking idiot if you think there's no round 2. Forget about the fucking fundamentals and realize this is a pnd market, chinks are winning and only because you refuse to play by their rules. The name recognition alone in this shit is strong. Justin bought this for 100m and he won't let this shit die here.

Attached: bittorrent.jpg (1000x660, 728K)

O-ok

shut up chief.

Attached: Elderly_Financial_Abuse_NY.jpg (300x215, 22K)

buy order set at 2 sats. Then moon.

How much of the volume is washed by cz

Im not buying your bags. NEVER FOMO in!!!

SEETHING REKT FOMOER

I bought 1mill at 13 sats. Feels kind of comfy. Wish I bought more though.

explain to me how it would be 'fomoing in' right now after a 30% drop

Fomoing would have been to buy at 36. I waited patiently for the drop. It has now hovered at this hour for the whole day without dropping. Soon cz and Justin will tweet some shit again and we're going to 50 sats

bought at 14 sats, sold at 37, bought 10k link and another 2,5million back at 27 sats. Feels good! also Justin has something going for us for Valentine!

Attached: 43D0909B-94C2-42E3-8BB7-EDBBFE35121B.png (640x1136, 117K)

I hate Justin but I've been watching from the sidelines long enough. Now do your job chink and shill my bags to normies. Make trump tweet about btt.

bro, it isn't going to do anything while btc is tanking like this.

buy my bags take 20000000000000

Yes, retard. It is done. Hype and BTT/BTC trade is over.

feels like I'm stealing at these prices

Attached: 1549433155738.webm (678x616, 1.67M)

oh no its not

I rebought at 26. Have some buys set at 22.

Idgaf anymore, just exciting to see some movement that stimulates the rush again. I got bored of scalping alts, praying btc doesn’t shit the bed

>bittorrent
My fucking sides, is this 2005 or something?
Imagine buying a token for TORRENTING when it's fucking FREE lmao.
I don't even talk about the fact that it's from fucking chinks who are natural scammers.

Attached: PlzStap.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Retard. Everyone knows its a scam but Justin Sun knows how to pump his bags.

When round 2 frens ?

this was the selloff pre airdrop, you're stuck holding bags dude

Airdrop isn’t for another 5 days retard

yeah it will x10000 till monday, right

It corrected over 30% and you still won't buy in. You're loss though idiot. You don't think Justin won't pump his stupid bags for the next week like a motherfucker? You don't think koreans wont eat that shit up? So fucking stupid-

Double bottom and bounce off 0.5 fib says we going up. Watch out for rejection on 0.382 and 0.236 fib. But yea, Im bullish on it even tho I have no monopoly money on binance.

Attached: btt.png (1559x850, 106K)

Stop filling CZ and Justin pockets, you fucking idiots.

>celebrities
Sell, sell, sell.

>i bought at 28 sats
>i bought at 27 sats
>i bought at 26 sats

enjoy panic selling at 23, impatient idiots

I invested in Dex exchange Tronscan.org about 15k TRX. I made over 75K. Then one day I invested in another currency then they automatically removed it off the market without notifying anyone.

When I contacted TronCandy on Twitter telling them I have over 12Million TRZ. How do I sell it and get my Tron back? No one replies. Their last post was in December 6th 2018.

I go back after a month on Tronscan and search manually TRZ and I find it. So it allows me to sell for TRX. It says I get back 11K it was at least something than nothing. So purchase goes success and I see the hash and address info of the purchase. But GUESS WHAT!!!? NO TRONCANDY OR TRON IS IN MY PORTFOLIO!

I contact Tronscan on Telegram and they USERS spamming the chat with the same problem in their site where people had lost their balance.

When I contacted Tronscan they gave me a form to fill. They check it and say yep we confirm we got your form will post an update soon.

A few days later this mofo doesn't reply no more. So I contact someone else and they tell me oh we don't have TronCandy. I try to explain the story and this new mofo doesn't want to understand me anymore. He literally tells me contact TronCandy. I would of done that if they answer!!! Their site is down. Their Twitter is inactive. Their is no connection between them and the world!

Yes scam! I call it a big scam. Who owns my Tron now? Is it on Tronscan or is it on TronCandy. One of them owe me money and I call it Tronscans fault. Justin Sun promoted this shit on his Twitter every day! He should take full responsibility of people's losses.

I don't want a compensation of TRX back but I want justice!

I would like everyone just to give it a upvote so everyone notices.

ahgaggagagaga

>I would like everyone just to give it a upvote so everyone notices.
go back to plebbit with this (i saw your post hours ago)...nobody here cares

it was a copypasta retard, hide yourself.

>it was a copypasta retard, hide yourself.
go back to plebbit with this (i saw your post hours ago)...nobody here cares

Why the fuck did it do that?

They win no matter what, I tried ignoring tron and binance since the beginning but I only lost. Normies. chinks and koreans eat this shit up. Better to just admit it and join the ride.

The FUD is ramping up, excellent

31 sats reached, you are a fucking moron for not listening. I'm sure you were just as mad as me that you didn't buy in earlier because you hated tron. Well sometimes you gotta swallow your pride like the semen you swallow on the back alley to make money for your next meal.

my sell order at 31 didn't get filled.

Fuck.

Attached: heavy_s_seal_of_approval__4k__by_thesfmpostermaker-d858gg2.jpg (3840x2160, 2.27M)

Is this enough or do I buy more??

Attached: Selection_031.png (677x80, 8K)

50 BTC buys hitting the book like it ain't nothin. It could happen soon

you greedy fucker. im poor and i have 100k thats more than enough. always keep an mind that this isnt a infinite money making machine this can also dump as fast it pumps.

>always keep an mind that this isnt a infinite money making machine this can also dump as fast it pumps.
Definitely. I'm expecting a pump sometime between now and the 11th that'll take us up at least 50%. After that, I'm audi

it's used as a reward for seeding, not paying for torrents you absolute mongrel.

And that's why this shit is going to go ballistic. Actual use case. If I'm a seeder and I have a choice to seed for free or to seed for some crypto, yeah, I'll take the crypto.

give it two days and ill enter at sub 20

Why are you telling us? That just means less liquidity for you.

I'll say why. You're a shill.

Attached: 40CAE979-11C6-4D55-8DB1-4620084A5D63.jpg (1000x673, 206K)

You retard. Do you know how absolutely absurd the market cap is right now? Do you even know what market cap is?

It’s going to 100 sats whether you like it or not

I took the virginity of a girl who looks just like the one on the right. I am telling you guys being a Chad in HS then losing it all to shitposting is the worst feel in the world.

People literally pretend they don't know me or just straight up pity me when they see me.
>RyanGosling screaming.jpg

Attached: 983dc15dfaaae38b9b9b37df83c781314f5904db5dc9a5286cf99dee673308b1.png (459x500, 265K)

Nope sorry can't have this personal shit on here. Lapsed in a moment of weakness.

yes 80mill mcap truly is ABSURRRRD, holy shit are you retarded? this is a fucking coin brought to you by Justin ¨Pumpatron¨Sun and the one and fucking only god of fundsu safu Cz. Do you actually believe that 80 mill mcap is a lot for a low sat coin like this? fucking pundi shitx is above 100mill, fucking pajeet

The pump is slowly dying..... bots are moving on.... the final nail in the coffin will be the airdrop. After that it's goodnight sweet prince, it was a fun and wild ride!

Was a cool looking turtle though.

Here you go

Attached: 983dc15dfaaae38b9b9b37df83c781314f5904db5dc9a5286cf99dee673308b1.png (459x500, 265K)

cause binance only has 6% of total coins, tron still holding rest

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 2.59.49 PM.png (1334x648, 131K)

nobody is giving a shit about that. this is a fucking pump train until the aidrop. nobody gives a shit long term, are you fucking dense? this is a quick flip

fuck off cum stain faggot

He’s right you know

Look look it's pumping........

down lol

first billion airdrop on the 11th 4 days away

thinking medium-long term about anything not btc or eth is just a waste of time.

>Celebrities
They will explicitly say they are not affiliated with trx after SEC went after Mayweather
I don't know who runs his twitter, but they are doing an amazing job and clearly professional social media marketers. Justin himself can barely speak English

how do I get it? also i hear they are dumping this shit for free for 6 straight years, why buy now?

There will be a pump before the airdrop

It's pumping on euphoria alone, not fundamentals, when it dumps, it's gonna drop hard

Attached: 1549401498378.jpg (426x650, 50K)

sooo.... quick flip? Thats literally greater fool theory user.

Nice. Much obliged

Hide yourself stupid

Attached: 7E2D2F6C-654F-44A8-AD69-CA7969A9F7EB.jpg (601x601, 50K)

If you guys aren't making 5% trades every 30 minutes on this thing then what the hell are you even doing

because it is trending down for the last 7 hours...why would you try to scalp in a downtrend...wait for a reversal and make your buys then

Confirmed idiot ladies and gentlemen

>because it is trending down for the last 7 hours...why would you try to scalp in a downtrend...wait for a reversal and make your buys then
Maybe it's me but I find scalping to be much easier on a downtrend since previous support is so much more obvious. Especially on these low sat high volume coins. Shit is delicious.

i guarantee i made more money than you on the way up...you are bottom-feeding and going against the trend. probably trading with less than $10k.

no shit. ive been flipping with buys at 26-28 and sells at 29-30
easiest fucking money ive ever made. might adjust my buys down another sat or two if we cant push into 31-32 again in the next few swings.

yikes, man.
anyway it looks like we're about to start reversing soon, so this is a better time to enter imho

why are you trading the btc pair instead of the usdt? less granular entries/exits...i don't get it

the only thing that is reversing is my cock in your grandmas mouth. We'er gonna hit 25 sats and then go back up

Starting to look like a mini capitulation. The reversal is imminent

volume is 4x less then yesterday though

Yeah it sucks but if you're only trading with 5 or 10 bitcoins it's enough

This is going back to 15 sat range

just use this assets when u want super fast downloads for any torrents.

So we holding this till monday or what

Oh, is that what this shit is supposed to do? I just thought it was a superfast way for me to accumulate another dozen or so BTC in my account.

>thinking monetising piracy won't just lead to cease and desist orders

This X100

Not my problem

I hope you guys are loading up, every pair is getting bullish as fuck

Lets moon already pump it pamp up pump justiin the moneymachine

where should i set my buy orders

This sucks. This thing is gonna explode and I'm going to be asleep. Somebody wake me up if anything happens

this. need based answers

99%

Okay, seriously. If you wanna play it super safe and maybe miss out, set the buys at 22 as that's far enough below the current support that it'll easily get bought back up if it makes it down that far. Otherwise, get in whenever. Assuming it pumps hard between now and the airdrop, it won't matter if you get in at 25 or 26 or 27. If you're trying to swing trade it for a day or two then good luck with that. You're gonna wanna get out before that airdrop though.

Strap in, boys

thank you, user

AirDrop quickly approaching and this thing is dying, volume down way down too.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OHHH BABY