Advice on hodling

I bought in during the big hype last winter at around $18k per coin. I mortgaged my house, sold a lot of my things in order to fully invest in bitcoin. This is obviously the future and I wanted in on it. Right now I'm basically on the verge of bankruptcy. I'm about to lose my house. I don't have a pot to shit in. I can't sleep in my bitcoin wallet and most people laugh at me and call me a retard for getting myself into this situation - its okay though because I know, just like you guys that it'll be at $100k a coin by this time next year. I might need to start selling coins soon, but I'm like $15k upside down per coin. I'm getting stressed. What do I do boys?

Attached: 335AEEBF-898D-45F0-8D58-373C4E3C2049.jpg (586x524, 42K)

keep holdling
work 2 jobs
sell kidneys

>What do I do boys?
BUY

Unironically, you shouldn't have bought neither ath, nor using money you can't afford to lose.
Now, I would advise you tu sell a bit in order to live until it rise again.
You can always buy when it barely start to rise and still make it.
That is if you still havea computer and internet to do it.

You're a retard for getting yourself into that situation. If you sell now, you're an even bigger retard.

Kneepads bitch

buy high, sell low, the ultimate Jow Forums way

go hobo till it pumps again

go make it or go bust

Learn to daytrade.

bro, you may be in for a lonnnnnng crypto winter. this thing shows zero signs of recovering...it has been straight down for months on end (as you know). there's no sustainable bounce. we can't even manage to hold 6k, or 4k, or 3.5 for that matter. yeah, it will probably go up at some point, but the bakkt, etf, halving stuff is a meme. we need normie money and hype to drive the market, and it will take more than a couple positive months to generate interest again, so you can either get a job that pays more, or reduce your living expenses, or sell your bitcoin now. we could be going down to 1500 ('could', not 'will'), and it will take a long time, perhaps years, before we start seeing a real bull market again. i highly doubt this is the bottom, though i wish it was.

The halving will certainly impact the price, and maybe will pump it high enough to get some normies back

Whats your portfolio?

Thats why dolar cost avaraging is not a meme....

It's totally possible that we stay in bear mode till 2040 dude, you fucked up.

If I were you this is how I would look at it:

1) You paid a really really big sticker price for it, but you HAVE Bitcoins. The only way you TRULY fuck this up is if you give up the one thing you already overpaid for which WILL eventually get you that money back and much more. DO NOT SELL.

2) You went into debt to do this, meaning you can simply default. You'll for sure lose the house, but after that all they can take is your credit score, access to future credit etc. Let them have it. Figure out a living situation. I would look into communes where you can pay for lodging with labor on a farm etc. Basically run away from the debt and live minimally until your Bitcoins go back up in value. Could be years, but this is your new life, make the best of it.

3) IF YOU ARE COMPETENT ENOUGH / have a high enough IQ (doesn't seem like it thus far but hey), learn technical analysis and how to trade profitably. I myself did exactly what you did but in 2013-2014, so I am now extremely well off and I do not work. I just grow my stack by trading profitably using technical analysis. Ignore what anyone else says, it literally works, it's just that very few people understand how trend actually works. Do research, watch charts, you'll eventually figure it out. Learn to swing trade on spot, then slowly move up into margin trading on Bitmex and start leveraging your stack to grow it consistently with minimal risk. This is absolutely possible, this is what I do to pay all bills. If you do this long enough you may be able to bring your cost basis much much lower, meaning your break even gets lower and lower. Before you know it, we'll be stair-stepping back up to $20k

Attached: 1526057737453.jpg (770x1080, 390K)

buy bnb with some of your btc.
It the short-term this will help you a bit.

not so fast

BNB just rejected its ATH

If it closes below 0.0022 on the retrace, I think we get a period of sell-off. If it bounces at 0.0022 and then makes the higher high, try and get in at the re-test of 0.023

Attached: bnb.png (1348x685, 183K)

wait and sell at 1.8k so you can become a certified retard

Yeah. Buy in after a 300% rally.. This is what got him in this situation in the first place.

do you read short-term?
do you ever read buy now?

fire some neurons before speak faggots!

op, my advice is all in on chx

I'm in a similar situation OP, but not nearly as bad as you and I got in in the summer of 2017. I got a 2k bill every month for TAXES on my crypto gains cause like a retard I didn't get an accountant until it was too late. Inb4 retard for paying taxes, I learned the hard way a long time ago to not fuck with the IRS. If your a burger like me, and your hodlin still, like me, then the only positive thing we got going on is that when it does recover and you do sell it will be consider long term capital gains. Even after making cashing out 6 figs in gains in 2017 I have since watched my my stack worth go from 1.1m to 60k. I'm not in danger of losing my house or family but a 2k monthly bill certainly fucking hurts.