HOLY FUCK

Some pre-launch Bakkt whispers...

Bakkt Crypto Trading Platform Expects March Approval By CFTC Barring Any Government Shutdown

According to the Abacus Journal, the Bakkt could win the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) approval as soon as in March. The news site quotes a source familiar with the Bakkt CFTC approval process. The intention is to begin trading physically deliverable Bitcoin futures.

"...the process is still a ‘meat grinder.’ He mentioned that both Jeff Sprecher and Kelly Loeffler are frustrated about this issue. Kelly Loeffler is the CEO of Bakkt and Jeff Sprecher the CEO of the ICE."

JP Morgan looking to Bakkt for exposure to cryptocurrency

It has been reported by Abacus Journal that banking powerhouse JP Morgan is looking into upcoming crypto exchange Bakkt as a means to, potentially, get its feet wet in the crypt realm.

"Bakkt is the only place we’d approach Bitcoin and the crypto space. Any and all other ‘set ups’ just don’t rise to the legal standard that is acceptable risk for us..."

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x233, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abacusjournal.com/bakkt-expectations-approval-timeline-sources-expect-bakkt-to-win-cftc-approval-in-march-pending-us-govt-shutdown/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abacus Journal are one of the investors in Bakkt, so hopefully some mild truth in this.

Edit: Original source is here: abacusjournal.com/bakkt-expectations-approval-timeline-sources-expect-bakkt-to-win-cftc-approval-in-march-pending-us-govt-shutdown/

A source close to Bakkt (an early institutional investor in the project) gave us this piece of information late last night:

“In a way the delays have helped gather clients who will provide liquidity and volume at launch. The Bakkt team has used the time wisely and spent endless hours courting some of the biggest banks and names on the street to be trusted trade partners from the word ‘go’. All signs look to be headed toward mid-March for a final CFTC sign off. And for those out there that have talked about Bakkt delaying for an extended period of time – that is ridiculous. Take a close look at the resume of Jeff (Sprecher) and Kelly (Loeffler), they aren’t in the business of losing. The launch will occur days after approval is finalized. Short of an elongated government shutdown, expect that to happen in March.”

bump!

No one gives a shit about bakkt

I hope we NEVER get an ETF!

I think the floor is set already for BTC. You will see a run up starting mid Feb all the way up to ETF approval in March. Prepare to see $6,000 again.

Hello delusional bull

Attached: 1536208580692.png (520x688, 230K)

True bears do not exist, just bulls wanting to buy cheap or with short positions. We are all true bulls.

Based and bakktpilled

After such a long time you look more than this here.

Be careful fat mr bobo

Attached: Fatbear.jpg (1242x1645, 209K)

You should. It could trigger a bull run unlike anything we've ever seen.

Some say institutional money is a meme. I say just imagine what the stock and gold markets would be like without any investment banks or pension funds.

All it would take is for the big players to include 2-3% crypto in their and their client's portfolios to eclipse the peak volume we had during the bull run.

Remember that the Nasdaq alone gets around $110-$150 billion dollars of volume per day. A tiny fraction of that will be personal investors.

Blackpilled cybercunts will ignore this

But anyone without at least one bigcoin (BTC) is a loser.

I got 2 BTC now. Those two coins will pay off my mortgage. $50K BTC EOY!

Once it goes up again the normies will be back.

I bought my first btc (just 10 dollar) in highschool at the absolute ATH of 1000 usd.

>supposed to be excited about "winning" the "approval" of some faggot government cartel
boomers all deserve the rope

More like 600$

Attached: 1543493655000.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Lol dude the ship on government approval has long sailed

Im not selling at 50k

That's what they said the last 8 times and then it dumped

But that's the best part user, consider the following:

>Government finally approves crypto because the unfunded liabilities and the interest on the debt can never be paid off
>the biggest recession in history starts scaring boomers
>boomers panic, sell off their assets cheap and buy expensive crypto in the next parabolic move
>we sell off some crypto and buy their assets cheap
>crypto dips, boomers panic sell crypto for other assets which we sell them for a higher price
>we buy our crypto back cheaper and take their assets

You can have it all, thanks to people blindly worshiping the state. Remember, paper silver suppresses the price of real silver. The same will happen here.

your attention should be on Vakkt desu.

*Vakt

A plethora of scam coins and approved ETFs don't match