Start stacking!

Start stacking!
recession soon.

Attached: saupload_gold_bar_silver_bar-700x571.jpg (700x571, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ex-jp-morgan-trader-pleads-guilty-to-manipulating-metals-markets.html
youtu.be/wLqH12A9UT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK OFF PETER SCHIFF

>buying non-productive assets

Attached: mfwrealestate.png (635x467, 442K)

the value of fiat should be defined by the state, not by he who has a monopoly on precious metals.

>Buying into a Ponzi

Attached: cee091f0b217407e778318ebcd4f6e0c055a5d8958922ae54feed13896639a1a.png (640x640, 450K)

Why wouldnt you get gold and silver?
Enlighten me.
I also own lots of crypto.

Attached: 1547319820748.jpg (719x960, 52K)

I'm not buying gold/silver or crypto

Attached: rarecomfypepe.jpg (249x249, 6K)

What kind of men do you think they fuck?

Yes yes, link 1k eoy

Attached: 1548535534153.png (409x409, 192K)

Those with gold,silver,bitcoin and real estate.
Your dick becomes more valueable than diamonds once recession hits.

Anyone have an opinion on junk silver? Worth it?

Also, why would I buy now when it's going to drop in either a few months or November?

All that matters is Ag(Silver) content.
If its cheap buy it

Attached: 1543142226060.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Do you have any other means to preserve your wealth?

No. Just cash right now. I always have money when it's high, but none when it's low. Just got a job a year ago and finally saved up enough to start buying some more. So i'm waiting.

I wish Jow Forums wasn't such a meme all the time. Because I have all this money, but don't know how to save and invest it, yet.

I'll consider it. That junk silver is like 90%, but you buy it at spot price.

Silver bullion coins or bars are also great.
Dont look at it as "OMG MOOON SOON", rather a hedge to USD/EUR/fiat.
If silver and gold go lower it means that fiat is worth less, and the opposite.

If silver and gold go lower it means that fiat is worth MORE****, and the opposite.
sorry typo

Yeah, I'm starting to figure that out. Coins are nice cheap ways to accumulate rather than wait until I can buy bars.

Some user the other night also put it as well as you did. It's just for stability. If it happens to rocket then that's cool. I also just like having my money in a format I'm not tempted to spend. Grew up so poor I can handle saving with earned income.

If there is a recession coming where should I put my 10k

what is 10k?

Money

10k isn't enough to worry about

I would get it, fuck fiat
crypto is just easier to secure, but if you have the means to secure gold go for it

What's relevant is the margin. Look at how much it costs for you to buy and then look at how much you could get if you turned around and sold.

tfw no money to buy gold bars
kill la kill me

Well, it is enough to worry about if it is all your savings

You need to keep around 6 months of your living expenses as cash (as in, in a bank account, not under your mattress). Once you've got that, then you can start worrying about investing.

There is nothing wrong with gold coins. I bought bars of silver, but when I will buy gold, it will be coins.

Attached: f906c58cf0a3795b05bb3d43741677fa37c1fad6.jpg (413x413, 34K)

I was trying to justify the dude above, no need to explain me anything kid

Apparently I do need to explain a few things to you.

I tried buying 100oz of silver from 2 different shops yesterdays, both were out of stock.
Someone is accumulating
>europe

I don't get it, if you're storing your money into something physical in case shit hits the fan, why buy shiny useless rocks when you can buy guns and ammo?

What if I already have guns and ammo?

Attached: IMG_20190203_124934.jpg (4608x3456, 3.37M)

As a store of value, not personal consumption.

You think I'm consuming 500 rounds of hollow points regularly?

No guns allowed in europe anons

I just bought a Springfield xd9 compact. /comfy/

why would silver and gold drop?

>those guns
Post bobs and vagene

It usually drops in the start of a major economic event. Look at 2008

I want to own a pistol so god damn much and be able to carry it for self defense. Here in Germany I can only get one for competitive shooting or hunting. Even then I can get my "gun owning license" revoked (basically confiscation) over for simple things like getting a speeding ticket, because the law is purposely written so loosely, that it allows for any interpretation to fuck me over. I guess I stick to competitive air pistol shooting for the time being.

Attached: 1544210361957.png (480x480, 423K)

You can still probably buy civil war era replica pistols.

tfw no money to buy gold coins

Attached: -re ryuko.jpg (665x720, 81K)

>be uropoor
>overpay for sweet antique gun
>can’t buy ammo
Enjoy your cudgel

While you were out partying and getting drunk I was studying precious metals

While you were out having premarital sex I was accumulating bullion

And now that the entire financial system has collapsed and quantitative easing has destroyed the economy, you have the audacity to come to me for help?

This but unironically

How big is your stack? I’m at 74 ozs of silver and 0.1 oz of gold (next purchase will probably be a sovereign)

are you a bong?

Been hearing this same advice since 2008 from ZeroHedge Serfs who are equally clueless on how to protect their wealth....

The secret is investing in businesses that produce something of REAL VALUE, gold & silver are NOT consumable goods or services, therefore they'll just collect dust!

However, if you could out multiple people to work producing you $5,000+ / month, they'll you'll be just fine later on, but you MUST continue to reinvest the excessive capital in more income producing assets!

i thought it would spike then

Hello Maduro

>What kind of men do you think they fuck?
Me, if they could. However... they can't.

Attached: 1529192567167.jpg (663x485, 28K)

why wouldnt you stack bitcoin? it has much higher returns historically.

first sell of, then moon
look at the chart

Attached: 1540456423244.jpg (500x500, 19K)

I stack bitcoin too.

Attached: 1543671122826.png (671x673, 42K)

then why would people buy now?

Do you feel comfy not having any?

Added these to my shekel collection today

Attached: IMG-20190206-WA0002.jpg (2016x4032, 820K)

Just buy $50 of silver and see if you like it

Lel. We should bring back Schiff posting

I'm posting it again.

Attached: IMG_0279.jpg (2558x2861, 1.91M)

Silver will 10x in 2019

screencap this

autism

is 100k oz enough to make it?

buying another 200k oz soon.

Any trustable ETF or online platform to invest in PM’s not physically bros?

Fucking government leaches steal me more than 20% for buying bullions

Get out of your shit hole country then. Never fucking by ETFs they will steal all your money and you’ll never get the physical silver

you have to buy physical

banks can't be trusted anymore

risk using a bank instrument at your own risk user

Holy kek

Alright, but how's the best way to sell it?
>buys a fuckton of gold and silver
>doesn't manage to sell it in time
>:) weeee

AAAAAAAAAA YOU GUYS TOLD ME GOLD WOULD MOON

OK you fucking idiot let me tell you something about silver real quick. JP Morgan has over 800 million physical ounces of silver. They control the entire goddamn market and have the capability to pump at any second.

Silver to gold mind is a 9 to 1 ratio for every 9 ounces of silver that comes out of the ground 1 ounce of gold comes out. The sell price of silver it’s at 87 to 1 ratio to God 87 ounces of silver by 1 ounce of gold.

Gold has no industrial uses and is not used in really anything other than cosmetics and store of value. Silver, on the other hand, is used in cars phones electrical components industrial infrastructure computers etc. etc. etc.

Silver miners have been dropping off a cliff because at the current spot price it’s becoming profitable to mine. What happens when there’s a short supply of silver due to low mining prospects and apple tesla Samsung all major companies need this sets over to conduct business and make products?

The crooks at JP Morgan are fucking brilliant they’re going to pump this price and make an easy hundred X in no time the reason they haven’t manipulated the price upwards is because they’re still accumulating physical silver this shits fucking going to $1000 an ounce.

Wish I could :sadpepe:, but live in Yurop and things are alike in the other countries near by

I know it’s risky, but buying it physically will make me go trough their scam, in addition to the difficulty or finding a buyer later

If it’s not an ETF or something similar...is there not a trustable or solid silver mining company out there?

everything paper is risky

mines can be nationalized

but, yeah do your research and buy some mining companies if you can't acquire physical

I would still acquire physical even at a 20% VAT

PM are not an Investment they are SAVINGS. they only real savings account is owning physical gold and silver because the money in your savings account loses to inflation every time. thats all it is, its SAVINGS. savings that can save you in times of crisis, and that you can give to your offspring as has been done for thousands of years, but YOUR faggot numale ass thinks hes smarter than the generations before him. Cant wait to see all your capital wiped out because you didnt know how to hedge against a dollar thats not worth the paper its printed on

Again, you dont buy PMs to anticipate they GO UP. If your PMs go up, that means the economy is shitting the bed and youve got big problems.

Silver is a finite resource and has been mined nearly all above ground the only supply left is below ground now

Silver in and of itself is the highest reflectivity highest thermal conductivity highest electrical conductivity of any metal

Inb4 someone says “they’ll just asteroid mine lmao” Hell no that that shits centuries off centuries off

If you are in accumulating physical silver right now you’re going to get fucking wrecked beyond comprehension. All physical silver is a good buy, but more specifically American Silver Eagles are the Best Buy because they’re limited they are rare and current year American Silver Eagles will have meme value under the Trump administration.

cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ex-jp-morgan-trader-pleads-guilty-to-manipulating-metals-markets.html

The unbelievable Ponzi scheme and market manipulation that JP Morgan had conducted is slowly coming to light, get in silver before all of this is exposed in the price moons

youtu.be/wLqH12A9UT0

Attached: 64F5390B-2B01-4C8A-8F55-74457D2F9CA5.png (760x575, 122K)

Also Inb4 some other idiot says “ Silver will only moon if shit hits the fan “

Wrong, silver will moon regardless of shit hitting the fan or not, that theory was birthed by the banks themselves that are accumulating silver to dissuade and FUD silver, so that the average person would not buy any physical silver, that theory that they created has successfully stopped the average Normie from buying in accumulating silver.

The banks do not forward insane amounts of silver just for a shit The banks do not hoard insane amounts of silver just for a shit hits the fan scenario, they are doing it to make a massive profit When the supply dwindles, because miners not mining because its unprofitable to mine, they become the miners since they have the biggest supply

Attached: 66563CC0-CD00-45B0-A902-7F08309972C0.jpg (1944x1849, 1.48M)

Do you literally just buy bars of this shit and store it at your house? I am so fucking confused. Where do you sell it after?

yes. you need to store it physically.

you can store it locally, or you can find a reputable contract based physical storage vault...

just don't buy a bank instrument

banks will fuck you after the moonshot

silver instruments are 100 notional vs 1 physical oz... this shit will get fucky after a moonshot

Ok I see, thank's for reply, sir.

There are loopholes to buying silver just go onto the dark web and buy some silver with bitcoin you’ll get great deals

Regardless, you should only be buying physical silver, not buying options with mining companies or anything like that, even if the tax is ridiculous on the silver on the physical silver, just buy it anyways because this shits going to the moon

No, Midwest Ameritard

To sell it after, You can sell to governments you could sell the online dealers you could sell to in-store dealers etc. etc.

>10 oz
Not going to make it
>25 oz
Probably will not make it
>50 oz
Might make it
>100 oz
Good shot of making it
>200 oz
Will make it
>500 oz
Small business owner
>1000 oz
Franchise owner
>3000 oz
That Hispanic guy from Florida who owns a horse ranch and only drinks Patron.
>6000 oz+
CEO of Burgerburg

Holy fuck they’re trying to slide this thread hard as shit

Attached: hmkay.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Slowly working my way toward 1k ounces right now. Like seeing all the silver and PM threads lately!

People were saying that it's hard to offload bars and rounds and you'll never get even close to what they are worth from a shop. Thus, you should stick to a currency or limited supply run of collectable coins. How true is this way of thinking? Who will buy my silver paperweights and how deep into the recession?

Personally I only buy coins minted by governments, bars and rounds are typically minted by corporations. Most people trust coins over bars and rounds. Even though they have a higher premium, you'll most likely be able to get a decent percentage of it back. For example, most coin shops sell American Silver Eagles for $2 over spot, but will buy them back for a dollar over spot. Generic rounds might sell for a 50 cents to a dollar over spot, but the LCS will only buy them for spot or they may even offer slightly under

I haven't lol'd in a long time fren, thanks.

>Gold has no industrial uses
This might be the most retarded thing I've read all day. Ever heard of electronics? Turns out gold is good for those

Six months ago if I tried to start a PM thread it would be buried in like 30 minutes.

IDk if its sliding but most likely all the pajeet threads. CHX, LTO, TTS, NKN constant fucking pajeet threads wont stop

>.50 cents worth of gold used in electronics.
Nearly non existent

The greatest value is that it is hard for the jews to confiscate and excellent as currency.