How are people not seeing this?

Attached: bullish.jpg (937x912, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really?, How are you not seeing the chart?

Im not sure what all confusion and fuss is about.

That 28.38 BTCP on February 6th 2019 holds the same value as 1 BTCP had on April 21st 2018?

Pretty much you can put 1 btc into btcp now and when btcp goes up to the same price it was then you would have 28.38 btc

And you honestly think that's going to happen?

This must be the most retarded example I have seen..

People are seeing this math;

0,00031007 / 0,00879981 = 0,03523 = ~3% value left from ath.. stay the fuck away.

>And you honestly think that's going to happen?

Yep.

Do you know that you are supposed to buy low and sell high?

Attached: 1514824621412.png (760x400, 381K)

You actually think BTCP will go back to ath price and meanwhile Bitcoin will remain the same as it is now?

I am just thinking in Satoshi terms rather than USD terms. Bitcoins price in USD can fluctuate, but I am banking on BTCP reaching at least the same satoshi number it did back then.

I haven't gone all in by the way, I have just purchased a fairly sizeable amount. I would neve advise going all in, this just seems like an obvious bet to me. I am still majority btc/ltc, with a smattering of some smaller coins too. BTCP is my third largest investment

Then this pic should scare you. If, IF we get another great bull run, normies won't just buy anything that says Bitcoin, they will buy the real thing.

There are just too many Bitcoin "putsomethinghere" coins out there and many are total scams.

Friendly advice, pick something else..

Attached: bc.jpg (651x957, 96K)

Remember when BTCP was at the ATH price that people were buying it thinking it would go to $1000? I believe that same level of Fomo will re-appear.

Also when looking at the BTCP price history it is also important to look at the Zclassic price history, as people were pumping Zclassic in expectation of the future price of BTCP.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/

Attached: zcl.jpg (1304x1572, 215K)

>There are just too many Bitcoin "putsomethinghere" coins out there and many are total scams.

For sure, but don't you remember the BTCP fomo? People thought it would be the next Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin shows how far BTCP forks can go. Now, BTCP might not reach Bitcoin cash levels, but it can certainly reach where it/Zclassic was before and perhaps even top 20 on Coinmarketcap.

Bitcoin Private has the best branding of the forks also.

Attached: Bitcoinprivate1st.jpg (487x695, 56K)

this is retarded, you can say almost with other shitcoins

>Bitcoin shows how far BTCP forks can go.

Bitcoin Cash* shows how far BTCP forks can go.

With some probably, but with BTCP it is actually very plausible.

I honestly dont understand what OP is trying to show me here. Can anyone explain?
I see that BTCP has proportionally fallen a lot more this crash than BTC. But that is to be expected though in such an event. Bear market will flush out the shit project, was what the entire community was telling each other.

>private blockchain
please tell me they at least let you register in order to mine

Go buy every coin that has the same chart then, there's dozens.

I remember

Attached: 45997891_2165423610338765_6130140248725685475_n.jpg (1080x651, 74K)

its a complete fraudulent piece of shit worth 20 million still. it's going to zero. unironically kill yourself you subhuman nigger filth

>when
Oh my sides

btcp is plagued with an unpatched z-cash vulnerability allowing for shadow minting.
even z-cash developers have conceded there is no way to tell if it's been exploited or not.

friendly reminder if you're not in monero you will not make it.

Any chance of explaining how to do this?

>imagine holding bags of this absolute shitcoin