Make $80k/yr

>make $80k/yr
>have $300k in savings
>just bough a clean '06 Camry for $3k to comf around in

please take note. this is how you make it

Attached: 85539951[1].jpg (620x400, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6316522/Fast-cars-boost-mens-testosterone-levels-research.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice i have a 2018 camry paid for, shud last me 15 years

how much was it?

Smart man, I'm similar.
>make 70k a year
>save 50k per year every 5 years
>put all money into apartments for returns
>cashflow

21k after taxes, 1 owner, 20k miles, basic package

>put all money into apartments for returns

I hope you're not Aussie

free synth oil and tire rotation for life

Based and Camry pilled, will most definitely and unequivocally make it

>40,000 a year
>Live of 15
>Bought for 4000 with new motor.
>Bought Winnie for 1300

We're gonna be alright

Attached: IMG_20181202_082930817.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

based

you could live in that

>Buying a pajeet mobile.
>Buying a gigantic sedan.

Fuck off.

I do when I drive it around the region. It's super fucking comfy. Winnebago works well, but it's bad on gas.

Attached: IMG_20190104_165303523_HDR~2.jpg (3767x2389, 1.54M)

>this is how you make it
i mean you're on the right track but paying 3k for that shit is too much.

Lol enjoy being a low test depressed loser forever

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6316522/Fast-cars-boost-mens-testosterone-levels-research.html

Attached: E85B0709-95A3-4226-A213-F3EED97B0E47.jpg (1536x2050, 526K)

Cool. You went from onions to boy.

no proof op

Having a woman raises them more homo.

if it's in good shape with low mileage and well maintained with a traceable well documented paper trail of all work done on it then I would totally be willing to pay $3k for it

this. I drive a minivan because I sired so many damned kids.

t. father of 5

A guy needs a good car. Period. Driving an old junk is retarded from all points of view

i dont know the american car market that much but here in eu with 3k you can buy an early 2010 VW or AUDI.

And you went from onions to tofu. Don’t ferment more in sour grapes or you’ll turn into a stinky slime enjoyed by oriental men in the back alleys of Asia.

I would rather be gay than to drive such disgusting shitboxes day in and day out

Well done lads.

Attached: 1547592941810.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

I realized this a little late
>55k/yr
>only ~10k in savings
>2007 lexus
>0 debt
Should have a lot more saved but I was dumb when I was younger. Could be worse though, I could be a fucking mall employee with a financed 2018 stanced hyundai and student debt. My goal is to buy a house, currently I'm paying 950/mo to rent a 2/1 apt to myself in a good downtown area which is impossible to find in the current market.

you are poor

based and boomerpilled. frugal living is the way to go.
>$140k/year salary
>mortgage payment is $1,700/month
>$250k in the market
>$60k emergency cash
>2008 Subaru Outback

after seeing niggers and Mexicans run red lights and swerve in and out of traffic, I've decided I NEED a big ass truck to save my white life

Attached: pepe_finger.jpg (436x436, 33K)

its insanely expensive to fix euro cars in the us so nobody with a brain buys them used

Attached: Capture.png (402x688, 16K)

zoomers and link holders btfo

old japanese cars are better than modern american cars

this.

Very nice OP

Attached: patrick.gif (245x240, 494K)

this attitude is why all trucks are xbox huge now. the new silverado looks like a fucking tank

Attached: 2020-silverado-hd-trims-03[1].jpg (1268x507, 296K)

based OP.

Attached: 1547854089871s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

just get one of these bad boys.. 35 MPG on the highway so youre not cucked by oil companies. still have clearance, still have better safety than a sedan

Attached: 2019-toyota-rav4-first-drive.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

too low

when Jamarcus runs the red his headrest is going to be in my footwell as my 7000lb monster truck crushes his nigger skull

Attached: umdbq1luqfy11.jpg (334x506, 22K)

I'm all in GPRO calls who else

enjoy being an oil cuck than

Anyone here have a grand Cherokee? Thinking about getting a used one this summer.

Lemme guess, you had to ask the wife first

as much as I want a truck I think theres no point in having one since a. I dont haul shit and b. I dont tow shit and c. I dont go offroading and d. im not an oil cuck

I dont want to be one of those american boomers who has a HUEG v8 pickup truck and just uses it as a family sedan.. thats fucking stupid

enjoy getting obliterated by an 80 IQ subhuman

I've already been hit 3 times. enough is enough.

just wait until you have to buy truck tires or replace a fuel pump that involves taking the bed off

Good job.

LOLOLOL @ People buying new cars for $20k+ when their networth isn't even $100k.

Stay broke

Agree on this.

> 90% of truck owners
> never haul anything
> never tow anything
> take it offroad twice

Bunch of fags.

maybe you should actually read the thread you fucking retard

>make a pittance
>Buy 08 Ford Focus (manual trans) 2.2k
>Invest pittance in ch0nlompk

Gonna make it some day.. I tink.

what app is this?

mint. it auto estimates the car value for you

>80k

I make 80k. U aint making shit

is there somewhere you can go to be taught manual? no one I know has one

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (491x415, 38K)

Cheap faggot. With your saving you should buy a used 20k German car.

where the hell do you live? I live in LA the land of the most suicidal impatient drivers and never been hit knock on wood

Florida

Attached: 10e443d06b67845b9f8befde4d0d0f60.jpg (455x585, 52K)

I live in Miami which is la luz extinguido and never been an accident. Stop dicking with your phone.

>get rear ended at a stop light
>"bro stop playing on your phone"

kys beaner

I bought a 2009 Camry a year ago. I haven't to fix anything on it, never had this experience with a car before. Of course, now that I post this I'm sure something will break.

Nigger im in Miami too and these Haitian fucks drive like its a 3rd world.

Just got to be more careful. I am getting the fuck out of here at the end of the year. Cant wait.

>$154k CAD /yr
>1999 Corolla

Chain timing belt. It will run forever. I drive in the right lane at or slightly above the speed limit as people aggressively zoom around me.

Attached: $_59.jpg (600x800, 114K)

I live in LA also, big cars are the best for dominating the road here

Top kek. Legit made me die laughing. Made my day

Attached: 1547671179615.jpg (560x373, 83K)

You can get one of these puppers with all the modern luxury amenities for $15k. I got one, 2.0 NA engine I plan to keep to at least 300k miles. Just praying the CVT doesnt shiesste itself

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-08-10-at-3.32.33-PM-1024x572.png (1024x572, 1.06M)

Why not get a slightly nicer car so you can at least enjoy it.

I got a 2016 Nissan Maxima with no miles a year ago. Sexy, comfy beast and I only had to drop $20k for it. There's always a nice middle ground.

Toyota colors are off the hook these days. I like that brown they have for their trucks too.

No there is no middle ground. People just see a sad old man that thinks his Maxima is hot shit. Either be frugal or get a cool car. Nothing in between is to be respected.

Is there a place where you can go to be taught how to ride a bicycle?

You can have manual transmission mastered in 30 minutes tops. OH NO I MIGHT STALL OUT OH NO NOT THAT

finding a clean one is a job in itself

I have a 2010 Falcon G6E Turbo which I bought for $17k. I think I'll probably sell it for something cheaper once I no longer need a highway cruiser, but it hasn't depreciated at all since I bought it so there's no real money down.

>Nissan

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

id rather drive in comfort and luxury and possibly (but probably not) go broke in the future than drive a camry all the time

total grandma mobile

camry is luxury

average toyota will outlast 20 of those european junkboxes that are deisgned to break after x miles so that you run to mr Goldberg for new parts every month

That sounds like a completely made up car.

HA HA!! That’s not how it works faggot. I work at a Toyota service department. The Toyota care package DOES NOT last the cars life

I'm not old, younger guy who only ever drove old shitters so I guess I take more pleasure in it than most.

Meh, reliable and pretty sporty. As I said you guys are brand slaves and a little too extreme in what you think your options are.

Attached: 1531546277823.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>reliable

14th most reliable car brand. It is better than anything american though.

It's not, it was just only sold (and made) in Australia. It comes with a 4L turbocharged I6. It makes 362hp from the factory, but there are a lot of them out there making well over 500hp at the wheels. Pretty based desu, pic related is mine.

Attached: IMG_20180906_083702-1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 741K)

could have done with a pickup bed no?

>I go purely by legacy statistics

Nissan has reformed a lot of their manufacturing process and are making a dig at Honda/Toyota. The make quality of this vehicle is better than their Infiniti's, only reason I took it. Was looking at Acuras before.

Love the body style and it's 300 hp. For $20k I was sold after giving it a test drive.

i am using a 20 year old carolla. that ho outlast 6 other cars, with oil changes and minor repairs

Nissan still has to drag la criatura francesca around

They never sold the G6E Turbo as a ute, but they made one with the same engine (and an LSD and different suspension) which came as a ute or sedan called the XR6 Turbo. The utes are pretty scary in the wet lel, since they have leaf springs and basically no weight in the back.

Well fug my camry is '90. Little Over 300k miles on it

i was joking your country is hicks

t. manlet

You're just jelly of our skid pig utes.

That's from 2018

Honda is number 15

>The make quality of this vehicle is better than their Infiniti's

definately not true. Infinitis have much better parts. Only nissans worth buying are the 370z/350z and GTR

I don't speak your provincial dialect.

This. I used to be into small cars, like beetles. Two accidents later and I want a fucking tank.

County? I've had that same fucking rear-ended at a stop light shit happen more than once. Same fucking intersection too.

BASED

Attached: 13871548-C1B0-4DBC-8B56-151099B33648.png (1000x1000, 193K)

my man. never understood why everyone falls for the luxury material goods meme... are most people's egos really that fragile?

This is the way to do it.
>Knew actual billionaire growing up
>He drove a 10 year old fully unloaded Toyota

People who have the most money usually don't fall for the car meme.

Buffet - Cadillac CTS
Faceberg - Acura ILX
Gates - Ford Fusion

Floyd Mayweather - Rolls Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Range Rover, Porsche

Attached: 1544737143139.png (700x700, 145K)