Coinmetro Launching Friday

"Yes, it’s really happening!

Our utility token, XCM, will go LIVE at 00:00:00 GMT on Friday. The starting price is 0.15€. "

Seems like it's going to happen soon guys.

How low will it go? At what price will you be dumping? Are you hodling?

Attached: coinmetro2.jpg (1000x1500, 332K)

I'll try to sell as much as possible above 10 cents and buy some back at 1 cent.

Most can't dump kek

I think I'll hodl until margin trading is available

Attached: IMG_20190201_141044_016.jpg (1280x786, 198K)

No one can dump, it's true. They're actively stalling by cucking everyones proof of wealth KYC

my account is fully verified

I also suspect this. The timing of this proof of wealth is bs. They are full of shit. Support even ignores/stalls helping out with proof of wealth. They are fucking over everyone with over 15k in investments.

Holy shit, I almost raged just now
This is my first time hearing about the source of wealth KYC requirement
I was pissed until I checked their telegram. The admin said it only applies to people who contributed over $10K. I'm a poorfag who only threw in a few hundred so that doesn't apply to me

>Friday 00:00GMT = It’s between 23:59 Friday and 00:01 Saturday morning GMT

Their dumb fuck soviet rape baby mods don't even understand the concept of 24 hour time

This source of wealth shit came out quietly 1 day after their hoolabaloo about opening up XCM trading. No email warnings whatsoever, you only find out when you log in.

It's so fucking shady. I can't even describe how fucking tired I am of this shitty ICO.

>people who invested large sums of money in an exchange that is all about regulation get mad when exchange tries to be compliant with regulation

>12671860
theyve been asking me for source of wealth since november last year

Bullshit the only started the new kyc this year

They did say it was based on your signup country so it was required for some initially. Its now expanded it to include 15K eur bagholders

Fuck off serenity / robin / oliver g

>time
i thnik initially it was contributions above 50k eur and from certain regions iirc, but the new kyc module moved the goalposts

are you guys looking on the profile page or did you click the view or w/e? it says "DO IT" on one page, optional on the other

It's going live on Friday night, so it's actually Saturday at 00:00 GMT. They literally don't know how to write time and date. I don't know who is writing these e-mails but everyone on the team except Kevin (he is a bit slow too) sounds like they're retarded.

Cant really dump anything atm because couldnt complete kyc

Hehe sucks to be you fags. The whales will get cucked by the small fries now muahahaha.

Only micro fags will dump their pennies... The big whales who bought above 10k at 03 and 05 cents have to wait the vesting period, which means 90 days until being able to access 33% plus 90 days to access the rest.
In other words, only 180 days after the minting folks with huge amounts will be able to dump their coins - by the time when the volume will be big enough to absorve it.
So I am expecting some dump around 11, 10 cents, which was the normal price of the token sale.
Long term, this shit will hit $1, and meanwhile if we have a decent bull run anytime this year it can goes as high $6 or $8.
Deal with that

I assumed it was between 23:59 Thursday and 00:01 Friday morning GMT, since 12:00 midnight would start the new day

The "DO IT" is fucking clickbait. Enter the Check your KYC status page and see if the category has a blue circle icon, that means it's optional

Can't get GMT and listing / price floor right, the email writer and mods need to get stiffed

The idiot mods idea of 24 hour time:

Friday 23:59 GMT ->
"Friday" 00:00 GMT ->
Saturday 00:01GMT (trading open)

holy shit the absolute state of these absolute gigantic morons.
At this point i will be praying to dump at -90% so i can salvage at least some tiny fraction of my money.

Unironically it's at least a 10x mid / long term.

Also 0% loss in the 2018 bear market for anyone who bought this forehad token bullshit.

Well played.

All these americlaps who weren't eligible and other cucks who got their eth through shady channels and now get stuck on kyc and regulatory rules (that was the whole unique selling point of coinmetro) actually increase the value of the token since they can't get out. Fucking great.
Also the free work from the north korean devs was a nice freebie.

>Also 0% loss in the 2018 bear market for anyone who bought this forehad token bullshit.

this is going straight to 1 cents

i wish.
My guess is $0.00001

Wasn't me, but feel free to drop me a PM if you have issues - Robin.

Attached: IMG_20181214_121001_008.jpg (297x647, 31K)

1 dollar long term is a solid idea imo the real question is if to short it and rebuy lower and i think the answer to that is yes