Vechain was the worst decision of my life!

I should have known better. I have a Chinese co-worker next to me and she tells me she never invests in Chinese stocks because they are mostly scams. I put my money into a Chinese crypto project in a completely unregulated market based on nothing but Jim Breyer being an advisor and a bunch of hype marketing. Besides the hype marketing, they have shown absolutely nothing. I keep holding hoping it'll recover somewhat so I can dump it minimizing my loss but it looks like the only hope is this garbage pumps with more marketing hype during the next Bitcoin bullrun.

Attached: Sunnybox.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/iot/
coincenter.org/entry/we-must-protect-our-ability-to-transact-privately-online
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>next Bitcoin bullrun

this shitcoin has zero mainnet activity and will tank another -90% from here. cap this.

i'd kill that chink fuck if i could with his no value fucking x nodes that can be bought and sold any way now

Chinese expats won't touch Chinese stocks because they know most are scams.

Westerners think Chinese crypto scams are building future infrastructure for companies and giving foreigners the opportunity to get on the ground floor.

KEK

Chinks ruined crypto with their scams.

>98 authority nodes still annymous
>barely any usage
>all the partnerships have come to no adoption
Biz tried tell you fucking idiots but all you guys did was cry foxyit. I hope you lost all of your money.

GoOkEd

It’s amazing how much money being a racist can save you

vechain may be chink crap but at least you didn't put your money in any of the actual scams, which are universally run by white people - tenx, substratum, confido, oyster PRL, centrys, quadrigacx, the list goes on

I made $185k from ven.

Bought at .23 sold at 3.50 and 6.00

absolutely this

How do you know Bruno was white? Are you Bruno?

>VEN -> VET -80%
>VET -> now -80%
Incredible, you dont get this with your normal shitcoins.
Kill me

AMB invests nothing marketing and keeps real world partnerships under NDA, quietly releases the first working prototype and real world blockchain adoption for everyone to see. Gets fudded into oblivion.
>#250 cmc

VEN spams reddit for months last year with fake partnerships and 'partnership programs', still hasnt shown anything even resembling a working product or 6 months after mainnet. Still shilled hard everywhere despite all of that.
>#20 cmc

I fucking hate this meme.

VET is dogshit, but if you think they haven't shown a working product or active partnerships you're uninformed at best and a delusional bag holder of a competing shit token at worst.

Partners, but none the fucking partners are on the public blockchain. When will you guys figure this out? Who knows what these partnerships meant. Vechain never went into full detail with most. Some could have been a simple poc that they didn’t like

No mainnet usage tells all about how deep these partnerships go.

I wasn't talking to you faggot. I don't give a fuck about this token anymore, but it's a lie to say that no working product exists or that it has never been used. Mainnet is dead and I hope it stays this way and goes to zero along with every other altcoin.

Enterprise adoption of blockchain and immutable ledger for supply chain and IOT is already happening. AWS has an immutable DB service Amazon Quantum Ledger Database (QLDB) as well as other blockchains and they are releasing their TimeStream immutable database soon. Companies can integrate their existing infrastructure with this and other AWS services like Kinesis Streams, SQS ,etc make these transactions scale to millions per second.

Scams like VeChain, AMB and the rest of the Supply Chain dogshit scams in the space are nowhere in the vicinity of adoption much less interest from enterprises. These scams certainly don't have the infrastructure, technical expertise or budgets to compete with AWS and other Cloud providers like Google and Micrsoft Azure who are also offering competing services.

You have to be a complete moron or technically retarded to invest in VeChain, AMB and crypto scams when hundred billion dollar companies are already on-boarding enterprises.

Attached: aws.jpg (276x183, 8K)

they definitely extracted a lot of money from the market.

how much of that $185k you still have though?

BYD starts in March. It takes years to onboard to major enterprises.

"WTF I invested six months ago, why am I not rich?!"

Whatever you say user. Whatever you say.

This, the foxyit bs was egregious

Fuck, I am a brainlet. I wish someone had shown me this type of information before I invested in VeChain.

Admittedly, I get most of my information in the plebbit VeChain echochamber which I am starting to realize are a bunch of braindead morons. user, can you show me companies that are using AWS for IOT/Supply Chain?

AWS reported 7.4 Billion in revenue last quarter so AWS doesn't list or hype up all the companies using it's services for IOT/Supply Chain, etc like you have with cryptos like VeChain, Ambrosus, etc the entire scam crypto supply chain space.

But if you look at the IOT success stories page you'll some use case stories.

aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/iot/

It's pretty wide array of use cases such as monitoring the supply chain, collecting hundreds of millions of data points for high volume / throughput IOT system, etc. You'll also see that they integrate this with other services like Kinesis and SQS which allow throughputs to million of transactions per second. Also, you have integrations into AWS Cloud that allow for storage of petabytes of data and really important to businesses instant analytics can be done in real time on this streaming data using big data analytic tools.

Do you think that businesses are going to be migrating to a scam crypto infrastructure like VeChain with with 101 anonymous nodes and vaporware when their competitors are moving to infrastructure provided by hundred billion dollar companies that have thought of pretty much everything?

Attached: bezos.jpg (618x410, 61K)

Vechinked lmao. Look at those mainnet transactions whahhahahahhaha.

Fcking CHINKED.

Attached: 1531657014489.png (952x624, 70K)

I sold around 80% of my stack at $4.

Still have a little bit left but fuck this scam. They promised the world and delivered shit all.

Based

I remember when VeShit was supposed to make NEO obsolete. Imagine buying this instead of a coin headed by Da Hongfei who is in this market for the long run

This is what big industry adoption looks like user. Do you see it?

NEO is also shit, but Vechain is just beyond shit.

Yes I see it

Attached: 1520265651609.jpg (951x972, 108K)

coincenter.org/entry/we-must-protect-our-ability-to-transact-privately-online

Attached: 83dr97h0wye21.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

How low will this shit actually go?