Learn to code or go into agriculture & poultry farming in the long run which is a better investment

learn to code or go into agriculture & poultry farming in the long run which is a better investment

Attached: chicken-farm-business-in-Kenya.jpg (600x325, 87K)

why not do both?

Coding in a farm

Opening a slaughterhouse requires a fuckton of capital, that you're expected to make money on.

Starting a tech company, you aren't expected to make money but still get fat checks and can dump your shares on retards.

>slaughterhouse requires a fuckton of capital

not in my country

A code farm, perhaps?

>tfw ive worked in chicken sheds like this

>except they were "free range", in the sense that they could walk around the shed with 10000 other chickens. Some of them had large gates on the side that would open up to let the chickens outside, but only 5% of them would bother going out

Chicken farms fucking reek even a million miles away and require a collossal amount of manhours to keep every single thing running. Farming in general is super cutthroat, authorities will want you to crash and burn while agricorpo will want to buy what's left for a dime and in the end you'll still be undercut by Chang.

>but only 5% of them would bother going out
fuck that hippy free range shit $ is the only goal

if farming is the lifestyle you want, then do you.

Arthur Hays raises chicken now??

profit margin on chickens is razor thin. you gotta be nuts to go after something like that.

10,000 chickens per square some sort of unit is considered free range here and the companies dont have to tell the customer shit. One of the left wing parties tried to push for it to be decreased to 2500 but it got rejected

Every job market is flooded with overqualified Serfs, there are a lot of very intelligent poor people, & so if you wanna make big bucks, SPECIALIZE &/OR GET A HIGH PAYING GOV JOB, but good luck with that, cause you'll need it!

learn to code is the new "just get a college degree" and before that it was "just finish high school", remember
> lol he did not even graduate from high school
> he should have graduated from high school, then he would have a job, a house and pussy
> is he a graduate

today it is
> is he even a programmer

news for you retard: just graduating, just getting a degree, just learning to code, will not magically make you think

I'm a programmer and a lot of people who shouldn't waste their time coding are being meme'd into coding. I taught myself programming at 17. Got a tech related low-paying job at 22 and graduated with a bachelor's at 23. At 24 I started work and realized that college pushes you but is not enough to teach you to be a competent programmer. After 4 years of being in a competitive office setting I'm now barely starting to not be a noob programmer. The first 4 years I was like the bitch of the office (in terms of decision making and capacity)

My starting salary was $50k. But I guess my point is that if you choose programming (which is fine if you do) expect to learn in your spare time for at least 6 years. It's not a choice to be taken lightly. It takes a lot of commitment to sitting on a chair for hours a day. And once you're a programmer you have to keep up with the latest technologies. It's not a field where you don't have to constantly research tech in your spare time. I would assume though, it's not as hard as chicken farmer

We have health regulations in the first world Rajeesh

we dont so im gonna milk these hens dry

Attached: trin-MMAP-md.png (1036x733, 72K)

third world faggot

why are the chinese the best capitalist

Was thinking of following my passion and learning C# to make an indie game in Unity. How hard would that be?