Relatives keep shilling marriage as something positive, financially speaking. As in security or some shiet...

Relatives keep shilling marriage as something positive, financially speaking. As in security or some shiet. Are they wrong Jow Forums?

Attached: 46851.jpg (2000x1008, 806K)

They're not wrong if you're a woman.

In a true 50/50 marriage built on honesty and trust they are absolutely correct. For the average marriage they are wrong.

If you are a woman yes, if you're man it's a scam.

If you find a career oriented wife who isn't terrible with money, it could be a positive. My wife works in tech and makes about $145k/year and hates spending money. Our relationship has kind of deteriorated, but at least we're millionaires.

Who gets the dog in the divorce?

Attached: 03C6F2D9-9AA2-46BC-90D3-ED6B73492FCE.png (500x772, 172K)

>career oriented

she's sucking her co-workers dick on lunch

just get a prenuptial if you're worried about losing half your shit if things go tits up

they are trying to turn you into a bagholder for the garbage society they "built" (held onto)

their security in old age depends upon the younger generation assuming responsibility for the mess they created

what happens if you just say....no?

let me tell you: dead gay boomers, and their wealth gets recycled earlier than it would have if you let them hold onto life pissing away their savings on wine and gambling for the next 20 years.

poor naive boy

prenups don't mean shit

I am about to marry. It's not about money, it's about having a structured family in order to raise your kids properly. If you dont have a good wife, and your kids grow up to be stupid and irresponsible, or you dont have kids, your whole live is vain. What is the purpose of living if not to spread your genes correctly and accumulate money for your future generations to live like kings?

and get it tossed out of family court at the judge's discretion
game is rigged, only winning move is not to play

Most of the richest men in the world are married

If you dont want a family and kids, you should kill yourself and spare people's time.

user fortunately these anons are right. You would need to go beyond extreme lengths to make sure Everything is done above and beyond and even then pray that the judge grants the prenup valid. Otherwise appeals court and drag on the process.
Me myself. I am putting away money secretly via monero then into other shit coins. The best case scenario- no one can touch my bags
t. Attorney

Boomers are absolutely scared that younger people stop paying into their boomer scams like taxes, pensions, insurance and that they stop making more people who could pay into it.
Thats why boomers try to shill you marriage, kids and wagecucking as hard as they can, they even shill that on Jow Forums.
What they absolutely hate are NEETs who take zero responsibilities, they try to shame them everywhere even in the media.
Like somebody is desperately trying to shill you a shitcoin but nobody is buying and your boomer ass is the last bagholder.

Attached: 39248DCE-D381-45A8-9363-4482771FBF8B.jpg (258x245, 20K)

Scared boomer detected.

Boomer cope.

>What is the purpose of living if not to spread your genes correctly

If the purpose of life is to spread genes then the best strategy is to have multiple kids with multiple women and let some other cuck pay for them.

>Most of the richest men in the world are married

I don't think they are rich because they are married.

Get married if you want but make it clear that no kids will ever be forthcoming. The only way forward with things as they are is to live like a cockroach, save and invest like crazy and drop out of society as soon as you can.

Also notice his fantasy talk about his future kids living like kangs.
Peak delusion boomer right here lads.

DEAR BOOMERS,

We will NOT be holding your bags. When social security and pensions fail, we will NOT prop them up with OUR future. We WILL discard YOU because YOU fucked up.

Death to Boomers

>except that the government will take what they need out of your paycheck whenever they want

They won‘t be able to do that, once they take too much people will just stop working or become unemployed because there is no incentive to work anymore, this will fuck up boomers even more.
No matter what the boomers in charge do, they need more humans which simply don‘t exist.
Also part of the reason why they are trying to import more people from 3rd world shitholes, they hope that the second generation of them will be the new good goyim.
(Which won‘t happen btw)

BLACKED

No one is going to stop working when they have the threat of homelessness hanging over them. What's more likely to happen when the jobs dry up is people will get desperate and people will take anything they can. Apps like mturk and taskrabbit will be the majority of people's income. I see that happening even now.

The jobs don‘t really dry up, the problem is you won‘t be earning enough to live good because the boomers take more and more of your paycheck.
Less people = everyone has a bigger share to pay

You are not wrong tho, people will try to do all kinds of work and will try to avoid paying taxes even more.
You will also see increase in homeless people.

no matter how you look at it things are falling apart.
For the next years I see an increase in Boomer posting by 200%.

This and this.

I have a kid with my GF and I'm not married. Fuck all that shit.

> but the social stigma of being unwed parents

Haters can go fuck themselves. People that want to judge me can be knocked back with one sentence: "The current divorce rate is 55% and women make up 80% of all consumer spending, and I'm the bad guy cause I don't want a marriage contract?"

It's not about if you marry it's about WHO you marry

I agree, but, you can have a great woman, and then after you marry her and she becomes aware of the security she has, she can make a turn for the worse and become a bitch.

Happens all the time, and our society encourages is.

People do change. It may take a decade but people do change. Why should I pour money and time into something that has a 30-40% fail rate? Its not like I have a 60-70% chance to double my investment. Best case scenario I have a dinner cooked and the house cleaned. Worst case I get to live in a studio apartment paying alimony or in jail.

>I have a kid with my GF and I'm not married. Fuck all that shit.
marriage or not, once you separate with her you'll be forced to pay stupid amounts of child support

You have to go through so many steps to get that air tight. On top of that her scumbag lawyer is going to want to go to appeals and drag out the case because she technically gets paid as long as this goes on and will say whatever to the partner to get them on board.

I feel that relatives think they have some sort of power over you and want to see their kingdom expand under their grasp.

Clearly they've gone through the steps of marriage so they obviously know best, right?

It's like keeping up with the Jones but only worse because they're your blood technically.

My extended family always comes off as the type to hear one your story and then rewrite it to how they feel when talking with others.

You should keep in mind what the laws are in regards to “common law”. In Canada for example if a girl lives with you for 6 months she is considered common law and at that point she has the right to leave you and take half your stuff.

That's a good point but you're wrong about the 6 months being common law in leaf country. It depends on the province, for BC it's 2 years living together and Ontario it's 3 years.

Still fucked up though, fucking insane that you can owe "spousal support" aka alimony without entering a legal contract. Just living together for awhile and make more then them? Enjoy giving them free money if either of you decides to end the relationship. Fucking retarded.

I want kids but am getting increasingly wary of marriage as I experience women more. There's almost nothing to gain for men in marriage and everything to lose especially if you're an ambitious guy that's going to build wealth on your own.

I love my girlfriend but she's a little crazy and unstable and don't know what kind of turn she would take once we got married and I was a guarantee for her. And then if it ever came to divorce she's taking half of the shit I worked for with her.... yuck

I really don't know why this gets posted on Jow Forums so much. It's not even a real thing in the USA.

A handful of states have common law, but even then a lot of things have to be in place for it to be enforced. Shared bank account, shared expenses, etc. It's a very weak legal precedent even in the states that support it.

Maybe. If you make under 100k child support isn't too bad. I'm willing to take the risk. Still 100x better than going thru a divorce and possibly paying alimony

Unfortunately your relatives are dead wrong. Obviously getting married, starting a family, raising kids, etc. is a good thing, but financially it's an extremely bad idea, and there are huge minefields in modern-day marriage that make it a near-suicidal decision. I wish it wasn't that way, but these are the depths that we've sunk to.

>she's a little crazy and unstable
Run as fast as you can. At any rate, do not catch any serious feelings.

>Guy with a fucking KID thinks he's off the hook if things go south because he didn't file paperwork at the county courthouse.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: laughinggandalf.gif (700x350, 1.42M)