Ambrosus will bundle the “competition”

Then track their salty tears when Amb becomes a billion dollar company when main main net goes public this month

Attached: D6134475-1A9A-4A3F-864F-0DAFFD1DC28F.jpg (1242x752, 385K)

Verified scam

Attached: 4A3252DF-5753-4461-AC91-57802F60EDE3.jpg (698x629, 142K)

Is there any proof for it being a scam? I am unironically considering buying because so many people say its a scam without a reason

I've been holding AMB since March. With the recent price drop I bought another zeta node. Do your own research and have a look in the telegram. I don't see why so many people are fudding this coin if it's a "scam"...

the signs aren't looking great

-claim they developed cutting age military sensors in their "innovation lab", turns out to be a lunchbox full of cheap off-the-shelf chink hardware
-vlad trifa (project lead) went with a different supply chain project (origintrail) for his other company
-versetti previously started another fail company that had the identical logo to AMB, their story about whether that company still exists also keeps changing
-no evidence of any real usage by companies, meme about partnerships for a year and a half

*military grade

>repeats memes as "evidence" of scams
imagine being THIS deluded

Step away from the order book and read this bread

Purchased an additional 60k to my existing 30k stack. If you do your own due diligence i.e talk to the people involved the project. As long as you are not a complete entitled child then as far as a speculative IOT start-up it's a good one.

I don't come to Jow Forums that often but this relentless fudding is baffling it reminds of the WTC Intern and bolt bag and scam stuff spearheaded buy an interest group. By no means am I suggesting that that's what is occurring here but it seems really odd but to in all fairness they did get my attention and if that's it's' purpose it worked but i'm not sure it's the best way to go about it.

>ask the scammer-in-chief if it's a scam
>"no", said he, with a smile on his face
>must be legit, here's all my money

Kek

Attached: 56E8AFC5-BBB7-4F09-A039-139ACCA032CA.jpg (778x518, 138K)

>dropshipposius
It's over, shills, this shit got exposed harder than bill cosby

you guys really don't know when to quit, do you?

Based and roofiepilled

What do you mean... Amb released gooktech instead of muh military grade sensors. Then when they got called out they doxxed Joseph /ourguy and banned concerned tg members. Then they proceed to shill their scam to the naive bizlets... It is our fucking duty to do this you cunt
Also an honorable mention, they tried to sweep their evrythng disaster under the rug

Lmao all these haters, AMB has REAL TECH and it has its mainnet LAUNCHED, bitcoin is slow as fuck and link doesnt even have a mainnet, ETH gets bogged down by fucking cryptokittes. AMB is literally the only crypto project with real world usage and actually being used, imagine being this deluded to and buying into the dumbass FUD

Mainnet has been “launched” since August.

NOBODY HAS FUCKING SEEN ANYTHING

Topkek, wtf are you going on about there kiddo? OriginTrail has Ambrosus beat in every single category, I mean even Vlad Trifas actions or nonactions confirm it.
Cope amblet

Attached: EVRYTHNG_logo.png (444x224, 55K)

LMAO THERE'S LEAKS ALL THE TIME RETARD. and ORIGINTRAILS A shitcoin who's literally got nothing to show, their mainnet is barely even running, have fun with your 5 million fucking marketcap and 5 thousand dollar volume, 1 fucking year in cant even get on a decent exchange its so shit.

Those leaks are from the testnet you absolute confirmed idiot. Kys

FYI the blockexplorer was supposed to be out at the end of January for the testnet. Where is it? I know where

ANOTHER MISSED DEADLINE.

Lmao your fuds dying. Do yourself a favor and buy some AMB and stop buying all the fud. You already know how good it is I don't even gotta tell you.

Except that it is a highly effective protocol anyone can build apps on... And that little fact that Oracle is gonna integrate it into their software... And that little fact they have all the relevant standard setting companies on board like Gs1 and BSI. Not to mention that Vlad is working with them and like 100 other companies you idiot.
Surely trade wise uninteresting but in b2b totally eclipses Amb.

>doesn’t know the difference between a testnet and mainnet
>somebody explains that still up to this date, the mainnet has never been seen
>still no block explorer even for the test net
Claims fud. Kys

Leave him alone, this is the absolute state of Amblets. Their heroes are dumping bags on them as we speak and there is literally nothing else to talk about considering Amb other then chinksensors and lies spewed by Versetti. They will never learn.

>I am unironically considering buying because so many people say its a scam without a reason
Where do you faggots get this crazy fucking idea from? Literally every scam shitcoin gets fudded to hell on biz, if you have genuinely been "buying the fud" you got fucking REKT

I mean the amb shills don't know when to shut up, not anons.

Is it a paid group / telegram / discord coordinated effort? Or just anons in denial?

At this point their ranks are broken. They have retreated to tg safe space. Only fucking pockets of resistance left here, not coordinated or anything, just sporadic spergs larping as phDs

AMB mainnte leaks constantly

AMB has real world partnerships

AMB just released actual tech u can use

lmao show me where it was a testnet, literally can't when AMB hits 100 you can fomo in dumb nigger, judging by how you type I bet your black and how your bringing up nonsense in the face of facts.

>released tech you can actually use
>posted pictures of alibaba gookscanners

OBSESSED AND SEETHING

Those exact same exact food/migros leaks as well as tuv/sud leaks FROM THE TESTNET have been around since mid 2018. They are 100% from the testnet. You gotta be a tg fag trying to keep hope alive.

Why doesn't Evrythng who does IoT solutions for fortune 100 companies use alibaba innotrinkets then?