Shill me this token

shill me this token

Attached: nkn.png (1024x1024, 41K)

delete u fucker

biz does it enough already

shit coin, begone pajeets

Cool concept, technology and use cases. But I don't see how its success would affect token price

Is not a token, but a coin. Own mainnet comes in Q2. And it will be used as a reward incentive for nodes.
High network usage = Bigger price.
It has the same economy as Ethereum.

I know u

Diffie
Wolfram

They have this guy

Attached: ps2.jpg (500x261, 31K)

sir pls buy Sanjays Vision as there is a vishnu on the blockchain tank u vedy much sir

-god tier team with expertise in both blockhain development (yanbo) and telecoms/networking (bruce), CTO is also a physics phd genius
-god tier advisors - founder of public key cryptography (whitfield diffie) and several other nobel laureate researchers at cryptic labs. also founder of mathematica/wolfram alpha (stephen wolfram) and expert in cellular automata
-probably the most innovative blockchain since eth brought smart contracts. PoR/MVCA is unlike anything seen before it and can scale both network size and throughput beyond all existing tech
-public testnet is live and running 5000+ full consensus nodes, 98% of which are run by the community. that's a larger network than everything but BTC and ETH, and it's just a testnet 5 months into launch.
-all of blockchains largest VCs are invested in the token: blockvc, fenbushi, arrington xrp, neo gc, node capital etc
-8 million cap, there are about 200 absolute trash projects trading higher than it right now
-development has been nothing short of stellar, they even released the full performance testnet a few weeks earlier than anticipated
-well funded and continuing to hire and expand their engineering team
-well positioned both in western markets (based in silicon valley) and in asian markets (dev team in beijing)
-erc20 swap just happened, listing on bibox today and other exchanges soon to follow. was on a recent binance community coin round, has the binance gold label, and has done work with binance labs. in other words, binance is coming.
-has had its "dump phase" where it opened too high and without enough development yet and has found a nice bottom after which both vol and price have steadily been increasing and its been climbing up the ranks

for full rundown see the pinned post on their reddit. but basically don't be a fucking retard and miss potentially the single biggest % gainer from this point onward.

Ok, it seems great. But how exactly will its adoption increase coin price?
What do you use the coin for?

use of the network will drive demand for the token, which is required to pay for data relaying/sharing. it's a utility token like literally every other, why is this the skeptical part for you?

Isn't the data relaying/sharing just mining new coins? How does mining enter the equation?

Attached: You.jpg (208x326, 10K)

>pay
payment token. Utter crap. Let me buy this coin, so i can use this service....said no normie ever.

its like anything else - longer term if there are services and applications built on the network then NKN will be needed to use them just like ETH is needed to use ETH dapps, and miners will also get rewarded in NKN obviously. it's literally no different to every other utility coin you've ever heard of, again why is this difficult?

which would make eth and every coin in this space other than bitcoin and xmr useless too . anyway no one gives a shit if you dislike making money ranjeet

ethereum is payment coin like NKN

Miners get rewarded in NKN which they then sell.
Developer's tokens are unlocked and they sell some.
Your use for the coins relies on services and applications not yet planned.
Don't get me wrong, I read and loved the project, I just don't really see how token holders are rewarded.

>silicon valley
>beijing
based

they have already talked about how mainnet will be launching with a few functional applications including possibly a browser of some sort, beyond that token price will rise with speculation like everything does in this space. absolutely nothing in crypto is (yet) valued truly on utility.

believe it or not, but there are tokens that actually have a utility even if it is some kind of shitty discount.
If nkn takes off, which is a pipe dream people will want to pay in $$ and this is where you get rekt as a coin holder.

oh, and how did that work out for you pajeet?

Attached: chinked photo_2018-06-05_22-53-12.jpg (800x216, 27K)

>absolutely nothing in crypto is (yet) valued truly on utility
why, bitcoin fully fulfills laundering

yeah nkn was the only altcoin to drop in price from last summer till now, kys you inbred nigger

its valuation is based on get rich quick autists treating it as a speculative asset, not by its utility as a currency (which almost nobody uses it for)

you seem mad. The only increase in marketcap is these chinks dumping on you. Still waiting for that binance listing?

Attached: chinked.jpg (1280x1231, 116K)

but bitcoin fully fulfills it's purpose right now as we speak

shits ded lol

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1366x788, 91K)

if you say so

ethereum is a shitcoin like nkn