I just quit my job. I am shaking right now. Did I just fell for the entrepreneur meme?

I just quit my job. I am shaking right now. Did I just fell for the entrepreneur meme?

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 62K)

If you quit it on a whim with no savings and have no business plans whatsoever, yes

What job? How much do you have saved to pay your bills? How much capital to invest in your business?

Kneepads

What's your business idea? I'll help as much as I can.

You'll make it OP.

What is your startup plan?

>fell
Off to a rough start already lil feller

What’s your plan

I got fired out of the blue. It’s always good to keep multiple options open.

Please don't ghost us with 1 post by this id, op. This place is shit enough, but there's a few of us that can probably help you sell shit right away.

Unironically believe in yourself, user. The worst thst can happen is you fail and have "I ran my own company" on your resume in case you want to get back in the work force. Don't let reactionaries on the internet dictate which way to go either. They only know you're an entrepreneur and are going to project themselves on whatever they tell you to do.

Believe in yourself. I believe in you too.

>Please don't ghost us with 1 post by this id, op.
oh sweetie

Op an heroed
Good

I know. I know. I'd love for once to help someone on here who's path I've already walked down.

Good stuff

Did this 4 years ago.

Best decision I ever made.

Don't listen to this wagies. You;re doing the right thing OP. From now on, taste the uncomfortable life as you will have no monthly paycheck. You'll find yourself a way to survive eventually, and that is "entrepreneurship"

glhf

unrioncally good advice

Sorry wasnt meant to quote you >

what do you do for moneys?

Continuation.

First half of non-cuckery phase is finding yourself being comfortable with your new cycle of life. Try not to fuck up so much. Depression and mental illness is gonna be so real, get over with it quickly if you ever gotten into one.

Lay tile.

Kinda getting sick of it, but it's better than wagecucking.

I'm not OP but I have £10k in savings. Can I make good money with that through hard work/research? If so how?

I have 30k saved and the option to not pay any bill cause I went back to my hometown. It's an online buisness focused on the game industry.

That depends on what the business is. Is it a new mode of transportation that involves sucking your own dick and pooping at the same time? If it isn't, you're fucked for life

Based and redpilled

OP if you need to talk just hit me on telegram @favelanon

I hope it's not games journalism or trying to be the next big twitch streamer.

I don't think he needs tips on how to be a degenerate retard

Not much capital bro.

Hahahaha look at this absolute failure of society

Kys

>It's an online buisness focused on the game industry

Lol you're fucked mate

No. I am a developer

Agree.
t. did this, now I have a business

why don't you build your own crypto bot for financial independance, pretty sure you can live off retarded pump groups for quite some time

Find a low stress job if possible lile becoming a teacher
>inb4 someone says not low stress
Name me one middle class job easier than teaching.

Honestly, this is the path I'm going to take.

I have a stupid plan. Just an idea and nothing more. You know what, it's stupid. Nvm..

Did you managed to earn for living? I am not talking about being rich just being able to live without wageslaving

I’m interested in doing something like this as well. Some of the best advice I read is you don’t need to quit your day job to get something going, until your new venture proves its viability and has some sort of traction - meaning you’re ready to take it to the next level. I wouldn’t quit a job to start working on something from scratch, statistics show you will fail but it seems like if you buck it up you can just go back to work in 6 months so fuck it dude, either way it’ll be alright probably.

I was fucked up. Anxiety and depression. I quit cause I was not able to handle it anymore. Now my anxiety strikes back because of my decission but I feel more relief cause I was in a underpaid job

I know I can even going back to the same job if i really need to

>Start business
>It falls flat on its face, bringing in $0 after spending $Xk on it
>Have to go back to working the same shit

If you can accept the worst case scenario of being put back where you came from, then you'll be ultimately fine. Just be prepared to solve problems because nothing goes as planned.

Attached: 1511396230159.gif (400x332, 1.97M)

kek wtf would a third world Jow Forums attention seeker do to help OP HHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHH

Just pretend you got laid off and proceed from there.

Nah worst case is 2 years later you're still contracting roles doing the old shit bc no company hires fucking employees anymore. You desperately chase contract gig to contract gig hoping praying one of them likes you enough to hire you fulltime. You're doing entry level shit despite 10+ more years experience than the zoomies around you (who all have actual jobs btw) and you're just a contractor ghost appearing and fading away to different companies until you just accept that yeah I must be a boomer now. I barely exist and I'm not wanted fulltime anyplace I just go on each day making enough to stay out of debt. That is worst case.

What field? My field nobody is hiring 1099 contractors and paying them under the table in monero because they are all cucks who want FTEs

Finance MBA, no CPA. OC CA. I could move to Nor Cal but didn't want to.
some IT stuff here and there too but not too technical

>growing my webhost business while at work pretending to work on our stuff
Best thing is the only person who could know what I'm really doing quit 6 months ago.

The first rule is you don't quit a job unless you have a job.

I'm making about 80k a year and I work 35 hours a week.

trades are slaughtering right now. Here's an easy one, learn how to put down flooring, like wood or tile or vinyl.

ive done this twice in my life.
first time it worked out amazingly.
second time years later, it was hell on earth and i ended up homeless.

gl OP

What is he gonna do with those kneepads?

Fear is fine.

Just keep moving forward. Entrepreneurs always end up better than 95% of employees.

This

What kind of game
I'll say that now is a shit time to go indie, everyone wants to do it and so many do it while working full jobs so they can sell their games for peanuts. Steam's discovery algorithm is totally fucked and they're going to do everything they can to convince AAA to not go to the Epic store so don't expect any effort being put in to help indies.

dubs of truth in most cases, but he wants the hero's path of being an entrepreneur.
You cannot become an entrepreneur with a job. Like nigga, that's not how it works.

Wish you luck, OP. It's not a meme, but you gotta put in the effort as if you still have a jobber, which is the big takeaway here.

OP are you still alive

>does the most blue collar wagecuck of all wagecuck jobs
>at least i'm not a wagecuck
wat

Attached: 1548549915213.jpg (502x342, 38K)

This, live minimally and really isolate whats important by taking out the extra bullshit in your life. Really not hard to figure out 15m of thought you should have a list of at least 5 things

>Unironically thinks bullshitting a normie resume is harder than running a successful business.