And Chainlink is the oracle service

Whew lad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-232954.png (1603x2048, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1K eoy

what

Attached: 401BE36A-AC94-4FBF-8440-8AF99D8FAF52.jpg (396x396, 25K)

you feel that user?

Attached: 1543441239496s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

If you only knew... hundreds of teams

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-083002.png (2048x1426, 3.98M)

When I /makeit/, I will have this replicated as a real painting and hang it on my living room wall.

If Sergey makes me a millionaire I'll paint his face on the hood of my car.

Holy shit

>Narrator: It wasn't

>BUT ... BUT why isn't Sergey whoring himself on twatter!!

That's it? If a singular person made me 1000x I'd decal my car, get a tattoo, have a wardrobe of their company logo, and email their team weekly with love poems. I'd fly across the world if serg needed help unloading groceries

Delet this faggot

>muh openzeppelin partnership
>developers are writing ethereum smart contracts so this means muh linkies will moon
you guys realize half of the use case of open zeppelin is to spoonfeed libraries to retarded solidity developers so they don't program in reentrancy bugs and other horrendous code that gets BTFO and drained in hours?

Has little to do with muh oracle problem

This man will make it

>imagine believing this basement tier iq FUD

You fucking retard there *needs* to only be a few highly secure smart contracts that are copied a million times over and tested endlessly. What matters is security not reinventing the wheel every time here so a random exploit gets discovered on your bond payment

This. Based and thankfull-pilled

>You fucking retard there *needs* to only be a few highly secure smart contracts that are copied a million times over and tested endlessly.
Lol, yeah, an entire industry of copy+pasters, sounds like a real value add, definitely a strong argument for the necessity of a decentralized oracle and not something I can do 10x cheaper, easier and more securely with traditional RDBS solutions :^)

This guy fucks

If I make it Ill tattoo "Sergey Nazarov" on my dick and change my name legally "The lover of Sergey Nazarov aka crypto king" and wear nothing but clothing made out of Sergeys beard

oh yeah

Attached: 1517646443245.gif (250x250, 222K)

General Motors is in.

Btw, this isn't even addressing the problems with lack of formal verification of ChainLink, the "GIGO" phenomenon and lack of legal recourse I have as a client.

If I have a written contract to purchase some data and I incur some financial loss because that data is fraudulent, then I have legal recourse to seek compensation for damages in the traditional justice system.

What assurances do I have of that with Chainlink? A "reputation system"? A loss of the the vendor's stake that may be dwarfed by the financial loss incurred because of poor data? A reputation system also doesn't prevent things like selective scamming.

So is Tesla.

yes lad, its true. copying and pasting tested and highly secure smart contracts with different multi million dollar businesses will be worth trillions.

if you dont understand or dont believe me, i dont have time to explain it to you, sorry. ;)

Fuck are you yapping about.

>We’ve outlined in our whitepaper how ZeppelinOS will allow smart contracts to access information on the blockchain that is currently unavailable from on-chain apps.
>For example, projects will be able to access the current ETH price, gas price, transaction pool size, and average mining block times.
>To accomplish this, ZeppelinOS will need to provide trusted oracles.
>That’s why we’re excited to announce our new partnership with ChainLink, the leading provider of secure oracle services.

ho ho whats a bullskie