> 10% ETH
> 5% LTC
> 5% XRP

Will I unironically make it?

Attached: 7654634.jpg (1777x999, 192K)

You will that's a good portfolio user

that's a good portfolio in 2017
all those old ass coins are going to 0 in 2019/20
get some of the latest chad coins like chx or qnt and stop hoping for granpa btc to go up again this fucker has died a long time ago

I´m planning on having a high risk porfolio that will be the 10% on my main portfolio. Unironically the latest chad coins are the ones that are scams and that are going to 0.

can't you see that there is no hope for these gen 1 and gen 2 coins?
they have been going down for like 400 days now with no hope in sight and everyone knows that ETF and Bakkt are only memes.
Nothing can stop the top ~20 coins to drop down but you might as well bet on the newest hype: STO's

>are the ones that are scams
btw how can you talk about scams and hold XRP at the same time?

the shills got me

Ltc/bnb are more stable and will perform better than btc in the short term.. maybe switch back if a full bull run starts. Little xrp for suicide insurance, but it won't take off for a few months probably because it's partnerships are slow moving bohemoths. But really, unless you are really busy and can't watch news and move things around or have a lot "invested", doesn't make sense to be over 50 percent in stable/longs. I only have 11k in and have zero longs.. only in link/qnt/chx (but I bought early on qnt/chx so I don't mind risking a dip at this point). Rather risk 20% dumps on shitty news with an infinite upside then just sit around waiting for a bull market. If you are really risk adverse I'd just go ltc/bnb/xrp mix even if things stay dead youll still make 20% over a few months at least

It's a good portfolio, but I would spread the btc into more eth myself.

Normie as fuck but overall pretty solid overall. LTC and XRP are literal scams so I would avoid shifting any more of your portfolio into them.

Depends on how much you have. If you have 32ETH, you've already made it.

All the other coins have far less network effect worth and won't piggyback in value off the rise of decentralized and smart contract automated finance.

BTC might become worth something due to meme magic and greater fool theory alone, but ETH... that's the sure bet. Unless a critical bug ruins everything.

Also this.

LTC and XRP are suicide insurances, I like ltc I dont love it, but whatever. But I hate xrp, I fucking hate it, I dont care if my portfolio burns I want it to fucking die.

> 60% BTC
> 70% BTC
> 15% XMR
> 15% ETH
> 5% LTC
> 5% XRP

or

> 60% BTC
> 60% BTC
> 20% ETH
> 10% XMR
> 5% LTC
> 5% XRP

or

> 65% BTC
> 15% ETH
> 10% XMR
> 5% LTC
> 5% XRP

choose anons.

LTC is a scam but it also has several catalysts coming this year one after another.

Im fucking retarded, the first one is

> 60% BTC
> 15% XMR
> 15% ETH
> 5% LTC
> 5% XRP

and the second one

> 60% BTC
> 20% ETH
> 10% XMR
> 5% LTC
> 5% XRP

>> 70% BTC
>> 10% XMR
>> 10% ETH
>> 5% LTC
>> 5% XRP
is this 2017?? sell all that crap for chx

this guy knows

Attached: 64353455437.jpg (645x729, 57K)

are you me?
chad portfolio my chad

If making it to you is getting a measly 10x on your lunch money, then yeah.

Kys

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

I dumped everything I had into this.

Attached: 4712DB6B-D59F-4142-8BDA-C9E35B090EB9.png (1125x2436, 387K)

Also,

I have an invite link that will get you $25 in free btc, but y’all just assume it’s a scam so fuck off, you don’t deserve it.

Attached: 0120A903-3928-42F5-98AE-9F78A1304AA9.png (1125x2436, 2.18M)

t. late 2017 crypto bagholder who knows literally nothing about the space

I bought btc @ $30, sold @ $200, and have watched from the sidelines ever since. I’m doing this for fun, really. Wife is an md, not looking for quick cash.