Most people think this is a bubble that's breaking down...

most people think this is a bubble that's breaking down. they're retards that haven't thought critically about economic issues in decades and just parrot what the TV tells them. this isn't the beginning of a crash. it's the beginning of hyperinflation. hyperinflation of fiat denominated financial assets rather than consumer goods. with prolonged high interest rates in the 1970s and 1980s we saw huge consumer inflation. now we will see unimaginable hyperinflation. the reason it will be able to happen is that relatively few people hold financial assets. buy S+P 500 index ETFs now or be a feudal serf before you know it. this will look like the "first selloff" in the meme graph in a few years. also consider how wrong everyone currently is about everything given this assumption

Attached: 329582395.jpg (766x416, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danielamerman.com/va/Repression.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if there's anything I learned from the btc bubble is that the top is very volatile, exactly like what's happening in the stocks right now.

also,
> buying boomer stocks

lmao

I don't think you realize the fed holds the keys here, and that cyclical corrections are mandatory for our version of capitalism and we actually control that mechanism and force it as needed, 2008 & the great depression being the only exceptions to this in terms of previous corrections. This post reads like babby's first economic theory.

imagine if bitfinex was run by a group of people that answered to no-one because they wrote the laws of the land and controlled the world's military power. do you think they would have chosen to let an insolvency be exposed, or would they have just printed tether for the rest of eternity and pumped btc to the moon. tether is the dollar and SP500 index is bitcoin in my analogy. it's what's happening and what's going to happen whether you like it and believe it or not. nobody can or will stop it and there are no other options

>now we will see unimaginable hyperinflation. the reason it will be able to happen is that relatively few people hold financial assets
brainlet post

No lad you’re the retard. There is nowhere in any hyperinflationary scenario where the SP500 permanently moons. At best it first pumps and then dumps hard. Companies will all collapse if the dollars value goes to 0

Guaranteed winners from such a scenario are gold silver and btc

I wuoldnt expect anyone to agree with me. You're all wrong though and you're all wrong together. You don't even have to remember this post 5 years from now when you kill yourselves. I already forgot it.

You honestly think sp500 will perma moon if the dollar hyper inflates?
Are you a chimpanzee? Companies won’t even fucking survive idiot

If you think we’re due for hyperinflation are buying stocks over gold, you’re a 50 iq tier aspie

your point of comparison for the federal reserve is bitfinex because you don't know shit about actual economics so the only frame of reference you have is Jow Forums memes.

you also don't even understand what inflation actually is or how it's measured, since you specified that this will be "inflation of fiat denominated financial assets rather than consumer goods"

it's clear you are a child, probably 20-22 years old max.

>there are no other options
Hyperinflation is not the only option, governments have other tools of dealing with massive debt danielamerman.com/va/Repression.html
We'll see even lower interest rates before we see massive inflation as you describe

You are the retard.

Attached: Hyper-Moon.png (691x287, 16K)

i only have 6k to my name and i need it for so many things, if the dollar hyperinflates im unironically going to get JUSTed, I think my best option is to buy a gun and rob people

We're about to see a market crash, high unemployment and hyperinflation in the US. I already cashed out and bought physical gold, you guys will be millionaire wage slaves but I'll be a billionaire.

inflation is a general increase in price levels. I'm old enough to be your dad. people like you that think they're smart and in reality know nothing are the bread and butter of this entire system. you are a moron. you will see.

Lowkey weve been a in a great depression since the dot com bust

Attached: sgs-gdp.gif (500x320, 14K)

With the huge increase in bank fees over the last decade. Interest rates have actually been negative i believe

*sips*

one person with an actual pulse who can recognize some basic patterns. good job. you might make it.

This is the most bluepilled thing I've read today

>Inflation is a general increase in price levels
"Inflation" without a rise in price levels of consumer goods, which is what you described in your OP, is not inflation at all, it is something else entirely. You are describing capital appreciation or an asset-class bubble. It is hard to take any of your half-baked ideas seriously when you cannot even use Economics 101 terms correctly.
nflation
Words have meaning. Try not to abuse them when you don't know what they mean.

>implying venezuela's currency collapsing would have the same effect on the respective nation's stock market as the dollar collapsing

you retards dont get it. venezuelan companies mooned because the global economy is still solvent, and venezuelan companies piggie back off this: the bolivar collapsing only hurts them marginally since many of them primarily do commodities business with foreign "healthy" economies.

when the usd collapses, THERE WILL BE NOWHERE TO RUN TO, no larger safe haven economy companies will be doing business with, no saving grace. the stock market will collapse alongside every other market except for tried and true tested stores of value.

go ahead and keep buying your ponzi etfs lmao. gold and silver and btc are the obivous buys here and you "geniuses" are trying to make this far more complicated than it actually is, and outsmarting yourselves into poverty.

again, YOU ARE A COMPLETE BRAINLET if you think the USD collapsing will have the same analogous effect on the US stock market as the bolivar collapsing did on its own s. market.

in the 1% chance u might be right, why the fuk would yoiu take the risk? gold silver and crypto mooned quite hard in venezuela so far and we have yet to even see the worst in the country's economy

this is amazing

from what I understand, DEFLATION is actually what we should be worried about. DEFLATION is what the Fed is actively trying to avoid. In 2008 we had massive deflationary pressure as prices for everything fell- real estate, stocks, etc.

Were in the middle of a huge credit bubble. See household debt, CC debt, and student loan and mortgage levels. All this credit was taken thanks to cheap money ie low interest rates. for over a decade. So thats what we should be concerned with- the credit bubble. Btw this isnt USA only its global

no lad, because the FED will QE. when that happens it is indeed inflation that we are worried about