Car Insurance

Just got a Car Insurance quote for $423/month. Thats double the monthly payment for the car itself. What is the solution to this scam?

Attached: insurance.jpg (275x183, 10K)

pay it or dont drive

give us some background as to why it's so expensive. I pay $150 a month...

lmao at goyim thinking they can save money. after the always rising monthly licensing fees, insurance, taxes, registration, etc. they are left on a hedonic treadmill and will serve as tax slaves until they die

It can depend on a variety things:
1. Age
2. Type of car/engine
3. Population i.e. city or rural
4. Previous accidents
5. Recently licensed

That's all I can think about.

This when I was young and my first accident was going into a ditch my car insurance went up to $400/6 months. Now I pay $250 every six months 8 years later.

even $150 is a shit ton ;_:

find the shadiest insurance company and pay the lowest amount possible. there, problem solved, just don’t get into a car accident tho.

I pay $83 for liability only through GEICO, and I'm a mid 20's male with a DUI on my record. You've got to be getting fleeced.

based and Rothschild pilled

Or don't pay it and still drive. Fuck cops and fuck jannies

Give us an idea of the make/model, how old you are/gender, and how much liability and collision coverage you got. That seems horrendous unless you bought a Lamborghini.

>What is the solution to this scam?
Write your own bond
OR
Tell who ever pulls you over that your not driving! FYI The legal defintion of Driving is someone being PAID! A passenger is someone paying!
The scam is DEEP!

how can insurance companies legally charge more based on gender. I know the statistics support men needing to pay more but why haven't they looked into the same statistics for race? and how can they possibly get away with using a mathematical model that only includes 2 genders. Trump should be impeached for letting this happen

Live past 25, don't get speeding tickets or DUIs. It's not that hard.

Attached: 1535370482205.jpg (950x1188, 202K)

Also, be sure to ask if you're being detained. Cops will know that you know about admiralty law and will just slink away with their tail between their legs.

btw my gender identity is a ferrari enzo, so I would probably have to pay tens of thousands of dollars a year extra because of that, so I'm not just saying this to try to save money

>Cops will know that you know about admiralty law
I fuckin wish! Great to hear this stuff is not completely lost!

be sure to cite the Privileges and Immunities Clause and NEVER admit to "driving" which they will try to trick you into doing. you are just exercising your right to freedom of movement as guaranteed by the united states constitution and the interstate commerce clause

It's the most direct proof that the only group in this country left that is being blatantly marginalized and ignored is men. The stat they use isn't even valid, men are more likely to get into an accident because there are more male drivers.

Meanwhile you aren't allowed to discriminate on the basis of gender for health insurance... and women objectively consume way more resources for that.

I only pay $249 per year. That's because Im not a retard that want wants to live above my means to drive an expensive car with an expensive insurance.

1. Buy an older, durable, reliable car
2. If you have USAA, they provide cheaper insurance, had a gf who got quoted from geico $300 monthly for a honda civic, but with USAA, its only $90 a month with a clean record.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 367K)

>expensive car = expensive insureance
based retard
car insurance is based on a lot of factors, INCLUDING your local car population
where i live, there are a shitload of 90s opel corsas, and even though that shitbox is worth pennies you still pay out of the ass for up to 1 grand per year
meanwhile my benz costs me 300 per year because it isnt as popular on the road

What kind of shithole place do you live? You're saying that a Mercedez would cost less to insure than a shit car because is less common on the road. Either you're a retard or a liar.

The cost of insurance is mostly based on the following
*Cost of the car
*Safety features of the car
*Driver's record

If this isn't true in your area, you live is a corrupt shithole and i won't even feel for you, cause you're too stupid to waste on.

It’s highly variable. Young person + city address = butt fucked

germany, town with 100k citizen, within 10km of major cities
i'm sorry you cant drive a nice, expensive car due to high insurance when it costs pennies here compared to shitboxes every 18 year old faggot drives into a ditch

In Canada you can get

In Canada you can legally register as X and that will flgive you a lower insurance rate. All you gotta give up is your dignity and self respect :)

Location is everything. I once bought insurance for my 2011 Ninja 250 in Pennsylvania and it came out to 75 dollars a year. The very next day I realized it was for the wrong state so I kept everything on the policy identical except the location, which I changed to New York City, and the new price was 550.
Location is everything