CHX

Are we finished boys?

Attached: 2673.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwired.com/press-release/edward-jones-engages-computershare-as-trustee-for-its-registered-plans-992581.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They haven’t even announced their big US partner yet dipshit

literal scam. beautiful double top and now it starts its plummet. hope you sold

>2019
>thinks fake crypto partnership announcements are still a thing

I literally saw the double top forming and still didn't sell. I'm just gonna hold, I'm too stubborn. Idc if this shit goes to zero.

yes CHX dumpers changed to QNT for real gains.

Thanks just sold 100k

> finished
Wait until biz finds out about these partnerships, shit will hit .30 faster than you can say shitcoin

Attached: klenf238f2o43hr23.jpg (640x633, 39K)

You are just sell and give us your bags you faggot

Why so buttblasted? I plan on keeping my 60k. Just here for the circlejerk tbqh fampai.

Im only gonna say this ONCE. THERE IS NO PARTNERSHIP. If there was he would have announced it by now. It's already Wednesday. He's probably gonna say "sorry guys I was busy jerking off while dumping on you, the announcement is that there will be an announcement of when the next announcement of partnership is!" then the price will plummet to 0

> Already Wednesday
> Literally less than half the week has gone by
Fuck off mate, if you want a chance to buy here it is

Attached: f30e53_6769675.png (1300x1300, 120K)

Is it so fucking difficult to just drop the name on twitter? No it fucking isn't. The whole reason why instead of announcing the partnership and fucking around promoting his shitty platform is because THERE ISNT A PARTNERSHIP. He is gonna literally take a picture of him standing outside MACDONALDS and you faggots are gonna support him

I could not resist but take profit in this bear market. Have to sell green before you get to greedy and wish you did.

Certified retard status

He is a literal jew. He's not gonna announce any partnership. Literally just burning your money by not taking profits now

I dont care if hes Jewish jesus christ invest in a different fud approach. Anyway they said they would announce this week, then in the coming weeks. Who the fuck cares when it happens.

Sorry this is no where near what Quant has going on. I swear id you watch latest blockchain brad interview you will fomo into quant quickly as fok

hello fren.
what if I told you, the beta test group consisting of 20 people, actually knew who it is.
What if I even told you, I had access to that group, and I bought up as much as possible, before the announcement?
Another biz brainlet being a brainlet

proof or larp

Major pump incoming?

proof... or larp

I x10 my money with quant, i watched that interview and just sold 80% of my stack. I knew something was fishy but that interview just clarified everything.

"70 partnerships" "all banks" all these claims and today ZERO public announcements. These guys are making partnerships, licensing their software, charging a licensing fee.

Brad knew this and asked him and he said "I can't disclose because if I do we will lose our customers". That was all I needed to hear to sell.

Sorry. QNT helped me multiple my money but now CHX (STO market) and LTO are a much better deal.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.43.43 PM.png (2550x1556, 2.87M)

>actually listening to all the fud on this board

Attached: larp.png (379x186, 14K)

he didn't say "70 partnerships" he said 70 deals in the pipeline, as in potential customers. and not all banks.

Fren, on a scale of 1-10 how excited should I be for this partnership?

you have my attention please go on

Its a big 10 fren.

Im not going to sit and spill the beans, thats just the way things are, I honestly dont give a fuck if people believe it or not.
All I can tell you is, its a big broker dealer, who holds the BD license, SEC and Finra registered.

Asking the important questions here. And it doesn't violate any NDAs!

thanks dude I was starting to get a lil worried desu

Thanks fren.

The more of these screeching retards yelling scam get burnt, the happier I am.

What was up with the website saying they tokenized $2T worth of assets last night? Was that just part of the beta testing?
And before anyone calls me a gullible idiot, I saw that number with my own eyes, but now it's back down to what it was before.

lol, how exactly are we getting burned?

that was part of the test
sascha said that in telegram today

>What was up with the website saying they tokenized $2T worth of assets last night? Was that just part of the beta testing?
According to their Twitter, yeah, someone entered data during testing, possibly pushing it to the limits. They've fixed it.

That is very correct fren.
Anyways, a formal press release will be held, since its big money were talking about, just take it slow, accumulate as much as you can, and enjoy being a milionaire

By not getting into a blockchain project that will lead real world adoption and with good tokenomics on top of it.

And to top it off, STOs will lead the new hype cycle.

To me this seems like the real deal to make it.

is now a good price? should I wait for further dump?

Attached: 1434685031724.jpg (967x1600, 221K)

Yeah, the more I screeching pasta FUD I see, the more comfortable I am holding my stack. It's old /biz reverse barometer test.

Fuck, I typed that like shit...

also, when is the announcement supposed to go down and will it even influence the price? there are shitcoins with muh partnerships that are still tanking

Attached: 1447618316106.jpg (2400x3473, 688K)

I warned you. I warned you all. You did not listen to the prophecy, and now you suffer.

Close your eyes for any longer and you will become blind

Attached: 8BBF9CA7-D825-4D25-B14F-C6A002E9F216.png (750x1334, 1008K)

If something is fishy and scammy, this is it.

We are currently running beta tests on it, to make sure there are no mistakes, when its getting released, some testing was done, those number got put on the website by a mistake.
I honestly have no idea about this pumping shit. Its crypto, who the fuck knows.
I know im just getting as much gathered as possible

Ok well it's not "the real deal" lmao so you can stop feeling sorry for us. BTW if you bought in the last week you are already down.

We'll see fren. Got in at 9c so I'm ok.

This all sounds very exciting. How many ownies you managed to bag? How many to make and an when do you think that will be?

Attached: 1546704582047.png (251x201, 11K)

I'm not your fren, I hope you lose your home.

How is beta testing scammy?

Not gonna happen fren, I don't gamble house money.

Question wasn't directed at you retard.
Enjoy poverty.

??????

Attached: brokerdealers.jpg (563x677, 60K)

Holy shit, so we're looking at a partnership worth (potentially) 485B right off the bat. Can't wait to retire off my juicy node rewards

Are you having a stroke? Or are you just getting confused by all your IP switching?

Yes CHX is a scam like everything else because it dropped a little bit and doesn’t make massive gains every single day. Better sell now, it is over we are finished, the world is going to explode and everyone is going to die unless you sell now and buy real into projects like LTO and then sell that when it becomes a scam hopeless shit coin when it stops pumping and drops a little bit.

Ch.. checked. I... is it Ameriprise user?

Where would that take us price wise?

how did you conclude that?
he didn't say anything or am I just retarded

Wasn’t ComputerShare partnered with Edward Jones? Did a search earlier and thought I saw a 2012 article about it.

Depends on how much they tokenize. Doubt they'd tokenize every cent of their AUM right off the bat, but you can bet your ass that once the platform proves itself and a company like that has a taste of the benefits. They will end up tokenizing all of it or at least the vast majority, which means that eventually 400m worth of coins will be market bought in order to fulfill the issuance lockup requirement. People don't realize how much money is in play in these traditional markets. If OWN succeeds and works well, we're looking at 4 figure chx in the coming years/months

The other guy said that it was $485B, so: Ameriprise.
Are we getting... warmer, user?

roughly how many ownies has everyone been able to accumulate what should be the target here

Partnerships dont mean shit anymore. Look at trx or xrp.

At least 10k.

difference between announcing a partnership, and those partners paying you millions of dollars to use your products.

I have 25k, but you should be good with around 10k assuming this all goes like we think it will

FUCK OFF PAJEET NIGGERS

FUCK PAJEEETS

It was a bug on Microsoft's Power BI.

Just move your buy order higher!

Look at all this shit tier FUD. Keep fudding.

If you bought ETH at $2, would you have the balls to hodl till $1300 will all the FUD on biz, plebbit, etc? I'm going to say nearly all of you would have sold early.

That is the fucking test with CHX. Yes Hodl is a meme for the majority of shitcoins, but this isn't even officially going yet. STFU and let it rid, you will be rewarded

THE CEO IS A LITERAL JEW. He's gonna dump all his shit on you after you all realise THERE IS NO FUCKING PARTNERSHIP. He announced his announcement to hype and dump into the hype. GAS HIS FUCKING FAMILY

marketwired.com/press-release/edward-jones-engages-computershare-as-trustee-for-its-registered-plans-992581.htm

This maybe?

You again? What is your fucking problem?

shitty fud go neck yourself

He forgot to take his lithium

Look at flo, I will save as many as I can. Stop putting money into the STO meme. look at smart lands, raven and now flo. BTC and ETH are the only safebet for the bullrun

>Look at flo, I will save as many as I can. Stop putting money into the STO meme. look at smart lands, raven and now flo. BTC and ETH are the only safebet for the bullrun
Bro u sound desperate as fuck

You 10xed your ETH, but which fell in dollar terms. So not really a true 10x of your money.

If you are so worried about QNT you would have sold 100% of your stack if you thought it were fishy and a scam. But you held. Why?

LOOK AT YOUR TELEGRAM GROUP. your own members are saying its going down to 5cents WTF why won't you all believe them. FUCK CHX SCAMMISH JEW CEO and his announcing an announcement

People here called me a fag for not buying the literal ATH of this coin, glad I skipped. Maybe I've learned a few things after a year of watching my shitcoin portfolio melt.

Attached: pepe disgust.png (250x202, 7K)

user, please tell me this isn't a larp... I want to know if I should buy more...

Got 100k. Better blow up.

imagine buying CHX when its already pumped and not buying LTO which has just started. i'd necc