CHX + LTO

Holding 50% CHX 50% LTO is the comfiest investment portfolio in 2019.

If you cannot see this as the easiest 10X in 2019 Q1, I think you need to seriously reflect on your investment plans and revise your strategy.

LTO and CHX (2m and 15m cap) has the highest rate of return on your investment.

Screen cap this and thank me in 4-6 weeks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 12.55.35 AM.png (840x222, 123K)

11k CHX and 18k LTO standing by. not much but I hope to make a couple bucks.

But CHX is being heavily dumped right now, no?

Dumped by the impatient waiting for the annoucements. They'll fomo in guarenteed.
LTO isn't going anywhere mate. Better double down on chx while you can

unless you are new (meaning

LTO was a fun ride for a few days, but it's just an ordinary shitcoin...biz shill of the week. the top is already in. hope you guys sold. my gains bought more CHX, so I'm happy.

also, stop shilling LTO along side CHX. you're making us look bad.

Lol, just stop. Isn't it proven that the true MC is 10x higher than it really is? So you're waiting for a 2-300MM cap

no it is not proven, seems like your telling yourself that. please educate yourself, this was explained multiple times, at least 5-10 times, you need to read. Market cap is 2million right now.

this is coming from someone who went balls deep in QNT and then CHX. LTO is next.

CHX is still #1 but LTO is just super mini market cap which will 4-5X over the next few days. Long term, im selling and buying all in CHX.

where is proof? im interested

>unless you are new (meaning

FLO or LTO hmm I hesitate

This but its CHX + NKN

this. LTO is bullshit. CHX and NKN are the best things to hit this space in a year

CHX IS A SCAM. Im only gonna say this ONCE. THERE IS NO PARTNERSHIP. If there was he would have announced it by now. It's already Wednesday. He's probably gonna say "sorry guys I was busy jerking off while dumping on you, the announcement is that there will be an announcement of when the next announcement of partnership is!" then the price will plummet to 0

You've said it literally 5 times in the last 30 minutes but it doesn't make it true.

Didnt he already say this in the telegram?

"LTO is a scam" lol do you guys even DYOR at all or just fud because it's fun? these guys are extremely transparent. LTO is just gonna do exactly what CHX did several months back.

>If there was he would have announced it by now. It's already Wednesday.
Sounds like something a girl would say waiting for a text after the first date. There's still Thursday and Friday.

Wheres the announcement then? THERE ISNT ONE. HE IS LITERALL PULLING A JUSTIN SUN. You think you are better than Tron holders? nah He's gonna say something fucking stupid like partnering with Rialtotrade which everyone already knew

A partnership which will open up issuance in the US. Probably not RialtoTrade.

Don't understand how tron holders are relevant here.

hahahaa i love this guy sooo butthurt lol

did you sell and trying to buy back? well let me tell you that what are you posting here wouldn't change anything

stop crying? lool lmao

Bizlets beware of these pump and dump scams. OP posted another thread earlier where he claimed 2 trillion USD worth of assets are already tokenized on CHX (OWN) token.

BEWARE of scams.

The only true good advices from this forum have been and will continue to be FLO. Long term hodl $.50 by end of spring.

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)