Just invested $20k in this

Will I make it?

Attached: 99C52719-6E5D-495E-B29A-257AADEA5301.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

no. it has zero usecase. it is inflationary for the team to keep dumping on you, premined aswell. its a literal scam.

No you didn't

I am writing this only because I know about this shit and i'm concerned for your wellbeing user. Korea has banned icos, if they unban this can 4x if not this shit is gonna bleed like it has been doing every day since fucking November. Where will it bleed to? guess im fine with buying it at 10 cents from 18 it's now

ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin.

Are you the real ultimate buttfuck coin thread creator?

Attached: 1543752538208.jpg (641x530, 51K)

Don't listen to these dumb faggots, you'll be fine

The one and only.

ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin. Whenever I hear the letters "I-C-X", I always make sure to take off my pants immediate, followed by a quick and nimble hoist of my delicate asshole into the air. In no time, the ICX team wastes no time ravaging my cryptoasshole! ICX is incredible!

Attached: ICX-UBC.png (1024x576, 151K)

I invested because I saw the video Min Kim posted of the new Icon headquarters. Why would they get a new space if they knew they were a scam?

Is this a bait thread? That's a textbook smoke and mirrors trick out of chink hustle 101.

When I saw ICX below 50cents I believed that it couldnt go any lower. Guess I was fucking wrong

so you have 100k ICX? Easiest million you'll ever make in the next 5 years
you could have got at least 200k ICX if you waited another few months though

yeah just about. Also have ont but that’s it.

Not bait. I know min gets a lot of hate but I actually feel like this will come out of the ashes at some point.

Unironically yes

Seems to be stabilized around the 20c area. But that’s what I said about xlm, lul

user I...

Attached: 1542256541872.jpg (400x400, 49K)

How bad is it?

Bad enough to become a red dildo of a coin. This bad boy is the ultimate buttfuck coin for a reason, buy the dip then dip into my asshole!

It's an endless carosuel of buttfucking! Anal raps as far as they eye can see! What a great day to get raped by ICX! Yahoo! Assholes up high fellow ICX bagholders!

Well only a short matter of time til I can buy the final dip of all the buttfucked investors

Yes this is a healthy dip

Attached: DyNAoU9X0AAaeZ3.jpg (250x242, 11K)

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKIJCKCKFK I MISS THE DIP

where can I donate to fix your asshole?

Attached: fetal.jpg (1200x630, 110K)

It would be thousands of dollars to repair my asshole

I'm so sorry to hear that. Here's a fren. You may save it in lieu of the thousands of dollars I don't have to give you... :*((

Attached: fren coin.png (381x381, 91K)

It's okay, I'll make it back. I just want to warn others about the true power of ICX.

Lel. Get cucked

The logo looks like an asshole, it's just all too obvious. Anal rape incoming!

Attached: TheHeroWeNeed.png (381x620, 501K)

Attached: 20190207_054129.png (1080x2220, 299K)

Bought icon the day after it was listed on binance to trade. Down 87% today. Does this justing ever end?