this shit will be top20 soon.

Attached: qnt.png (1948x769, 226K)

hi all

cvvc.com/application/files/6515/4883/4814/CVVC_insights_2019Q1.pdf

qnt and other top 50 coins

u are fkn welcome

they have 70 partnerships lined up, major banks
0 announced, 0 confirmed, 0 use for the token
logo still looks like it was made by a 5year old. website still buggy with spelling errors.

people will soon realize QNT is a software and these guys are charging companies a private licensing fee (excuse: we can't disclose that because of the competition) and 0 motivation for the QNT token holders.

Ok but can I profit off the hype?

>charging a private licensing fee
quant.network/QUANT_Token_Utility_V0.1.pdf
>"Developers will be able to obtain an annual license to develop applications on
Overledger through the purchase of QNT"

All transaction costs, also payable only in QNT
Never more QNT printed, ever

Sorry, try again

Attached: Quantanomics.png (1095x2000, 429K)

>u are fukn welcome

you should be apologizing.
your linked 'research' paper's grammatical and spelling errors are as abhorrent as your own.

> "Four unicorns – startups valued at
over $1billion – are present in Crypto Valley: Bitmain, Cardano, Dfinity Ethereum."

wait for it...

> "By the end of 2018, Crypto Valley counted four Unicorns – startups with a valuation over 1bn US$: Bitmain, Cardano Etherum, , and Dfinity."

this is copy/pasted KEKEK

Goddammit biz is so fucking stupid
Quanties, why do you bother with the fud? We've been hearing this same shit since .40cents. Let them chase btt and hold that fat fucks cube sack

Just take a look at the new blockchain brad interview, take a good look. This aint no joke. Quant is going places and its starting NOW

Qnt is unironically the next xrp but bigger.

Can already see the triggering. Muh glorified api, useless token etc.

Lmao, buying quant now is like buying a 2012 lambo instead of a 2019 aventador.

We pumped that shit coin harfd, and we now we are moving on to LTO network.

2m mc, we pushing this baby to 25-30m mc in the short term.

Strap in

Attached: 004D2C99-9064-478D-BA1F-0DE10C27C001.jpg (750x384, 74K)

Please stop, we are still accumulating. Wait 1 more week. My QNT sell orders have all been filled yet. Please and thank you.

Lmao dont buy this shitcoin, buy LTO.

You can’t fucking stop me. I want all of biz to win you selfish fuck, hoarding all the LTO for yourself

They should have bought QNT 4 months ago. Only newbies are buying QNT right now.

LTO is going to pull a QNT-movement over the next week or so.

QNT: 25 million USD
LTO: 2 million USD

lmao

>I want all of biz to win
S O L D

I'm trying to buy on Bittrex but there's no liquidity.

we pumpin boios

Attached: 1536626558530.png (2284x1322, 827K)

Gnoice astroturfing, almost seems like the real thing.

>$2.7 at bittrex
>$2.4 everywhere else
$2,836 day volume how is it even possible?

Click through to the link it's not trading

It's too expensive anyway
You will soon be able to get it at around $1.6

It's trading as long as you are not in the US.

Cope

lmao i just sold all my lto for qnt

you goin in reverse buddy

Why do you most Quant holders sound logical and reasonable in their shilling while LTO holders sound like a bunch of 14 year old autists?

I flatly refuse to believe that anyone has "moved" from QNT to LTO, as anyone who's done that would be way too retarded to recognize the value of Quant in the first place.

LTO ico holders are nervous and trying to keep the price up until the toll bridge fee is reduced & they can sell their bags without paying 40%. They're roping in as many as possible in the mean time

Is this you user?:

Nice way to FUD your own investment brainlet. Sell your remaining stack and GTFO

Shit how do you link to another comment on another thread?

Here’s what you wrote in CHX thread:

“I x10 my money with quant, i watched that interview and just sold 80% of my stack. I knew something was fishy but that interview just clarified everything.

"70 partnerships" "all banks" all these claims and today ZERO public announcements. These guys are making partnerships, licensing their software, charging a licensing fee.

Brad knew this and asked him and he said "I can't disclose because if I do we will lose our customers". That was all I needed to hear to sell.

Sorry. QNT helped me multiple my money but now CHX (STO market) and LTO are a much better deal.“

Quantards know QNT is legit. ELTardos are just faking. You know that they are literally paid shills that get paid for posting on social media platforms? They don’t get paid for Biz though. But trying to force a meme of a black man on Biz is fucking cringe.

he believes the 2 million MC meme.

hacked.com/why-investors-should-be-paying-attention-to-quant-network-qnt/