Imagine there are people all in in LINK instead of NKN

MUHAHA

Attached: nknlol5.png (1300x1500, 743K)

-god tier team with expertise in both blockhain development (yanbo) and telecoms/networking (bruce), CTO is also a physics phd genius
-god tier advisors - founder of public key cryptography (whitfield diffie) and several other nobel laureate researchers at cryptic labs. also founder of mathematica/wolfram alpha (stephen wolfram) and expert in cellular automata
-probably the most innovative blockchain since eth brought smart contracts. PoR/MVCA is unlike anything seen before it and can scale both network size and throughput beyond all existing tech
-public testnet is live and running 5000+ full consensus nodes, 98% of which are run by the community. that's a larger network than everything but BTC and ETH, and it's just a testnet 5 months into launch.
-all of blockchains largest VCs are invested in the token: blockvc, fenbushi, arrington xrp, neo gc, node capital etc
-8 million cap, there are about 200 absolute trash projects trading higher than it right now
-development has been nothing short of stellar, they even released the full performance testnet a few weeks earlier than anticipated
-well funded and continuing to hire and expand their engineering team
-well positioned both in western markets (based in silicon valley) and in asian markets (dev team in beijing)
-erc20 swap just happened, listing on bibox today and other exchanges soon to follow. was on a recent binance community coin round, has the binance gold label, and has done work with binance labs. in other words, binance is coming.
-has had its "dump phase" where it opened too high and without enough development yet and has found a nice bottom after which both vol and price have steadily been increasing and its been climbing up the ranks

for full rundown see the pinned post on their reddit. but basically don't be a fucking retard and miss potentially the single biggest % gainer from this point onward.

hitting levels of comfy which shouldn't even be possible

Attached: nknn.jpg (2797x1467, 303K)

is 10x possible this month?

we dont hold this for 10x, cant say

new kind of comfy

teams will be announcing they'll be moving their tokens to NKN in late 2019.

NKN will be the major ICO platform in 2020.

im ok with 3x, maybe 4x
then going all in link and forgetting about this cryptoshit for a while

you forgot to do your research about link properly, i used to be like you, then I saw the bullshit.

link will be again the worst performer of the upcoming bullrun

Post your research then.

not with this market no. I think a 5x is certainly possible with binance, given that HOLO/RVN did about that after their listing

I did some research, maybe not enough as you said, but I would like to hear your reasons why you think this

The constant shilling "HEY HEY HEY we have meetings with Diffie and sheeit" gets me skeptical but I want to believe

Name a single software innovation thats now being used across the world that’s come out of China.

NKN is based in silicon valley. Try shitting in a toilet next time

based

Your mum came out of China

Attached: 30B81B1A-1C3B-40B8-AD7B-C6E73A58D325.jpg (750x1244, 462K)

they do have a beijing office, but the project was founded in the bay area, the main team are based there, and the majority of their business development happens there. kys.

Right, and what nationality are the majority of the main team?

they're US citizens and have been at US tech companies/universities for a lot of their lives. try harder street shitter

who gives a fuck these chinks pumped NEO and ONT into the billions what makes you think they can't do it again with a far superior product?

>far superior product
nkn is a chinked substratum.
>pumped into billions
nkn cannot even get listed on binance.

lol, comparing nkn with substratum, they're completely different. substratum is a small subset of nkn

like any project can get listed... idiot

Cope harder faggot

Nkn marketing is redpilled. They could easily make a mind blowing presentation every normie would listen to and buy the shit out of nkn, but they aren't doing it. Instead they record purely technical presentations with bad sound.

Current market cap?

This guy didn’t get the memo.

LTO IS THE NEW LINK

nah. link 1k eoy
nkn 0.00 tomorrow

biz reaches retardation levels that shouldn't be even possible

Checked

double digits of truth

Attached: harold.jpg (225x225, 6K)