X50

Listen you fuck sticks. How many times do you have to be told?

LTO network is the fucking future.

The prophecy is coming to light.

Suppo AMA upcoming, boxmining AMA upcoming, CEO announcement, deloitte annoucement, exchange listing +
Market maker....

This will ALL happen in the next 13 days.

And if you’re stupid enough to beliefe the fud, you don’t deserve to be rich.

Attached: 2B93F3BD-7E6F-45F6-AD1B-0F6B9EFF6259.jpg (750x944, 308K)

Yeah we know you dumb nigger gorilla. You want to dump your ico bags on us.

>Suppo AMA upcoming, boxmining AMA upcoming, CEO announcement, deloitte annoucement, exchange listing +
Market maker....

this faggot thinks its 2017 and he can still dupe people with these kind of scammy selling points

this faggot will unironically lose all his money again

wow! they joined a network full of shitcones!

You think putting a barely known coin in this poll was an accident you naive pajeet? Over 100m of software has been invested into purely mining grin and we are fucking out competeting them at 2m market cap.

I’ll enlighten you once more, so you can see the light pajeet.

Attached: BB811CF7-BDA5-486D-9E4E-1EAB34CE3A12.jpg (750x1030, 213K)

We are LTO do not lie. We will take you to the promised land.

Dissolve your ego, and your own selifsh interests and absorb the light.

Attached: EEA5C436-4600-439F-AA19-31491D1AA8DD.jpg (750x1062, 509K)

So, if you want to be the early adopters, join now.

If you wait, suppos army & boxmining army will market buy and as planned, the marketmaker will sustain growth and liquidity.

Attached: 3A180E09-AB6C-40D7-821B-3883E0ABBCBE.png (750x1334, 1008K)

lmao it's so fucking obvious that LTO is going to go from 2million to 15-20million in 1 month just like chx and qnt did.

I remember all the fuds around qnt and chx too, but who cares, they x15 and x17 and so will LTO network.

Anyone who can't see this, will not make any $ in this space. This is probably the easiest chance to multiple your money.

After QNT CHX and LTO, I don't know if any undervalued gems like these ones are still left

I might buy if you make some quality memes

I don’t do your work for you peasents.

I am one of the disciples, sent from the fucking Jew god to enrich loyal followers.

ok

This.

Stop trying to dump your bags on your bizbros, you mongoloids.

Protip: using a nigger as an icon doesn't work well when you are trying to shill garbage to white neets.

Scam.

i bought 200 lto's so i dont give a shit if this is a scam. gonna hold for 5 years atleast.

literally

these retards are with a straight face shilling a fucking SUPPOMAN AMA for their absolute shitcoin

even in 2017 this was a dubious proposition, but right now this reeks of absolute curry diarrhea. can't wait for this thing to spectacularly fail

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

heard you guys say the same thing about CHX and QNT as I 17x my money.

LTO will 7-10X over the next 2 weeks.

Now you can stay poor in the meanwhile, just like what happened.

>Happening

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-32.jpg (1109x1280, 101K)

This. Suck my black cock, faggots

>heard you guys say the same thing about CHX and QNT as I 17x my money.
fuck off Abdul your ico bad is 2x and all the lto fags are just trying to do ico funds. Anybody with half a brain who's been here at least a year can see what's going on.

Attached: Fromosexual.gif (400x300, 1.31M)

QNT and CHX are miles better and more groundbreaking than LTO though.

LTO is a bog standard muh IT systems with blockchains and sidechains company that offers nothing new.

Quant alone makes that redundant, as instead of a company having to stick with an LTO blockchain, they can use Overledger to connect to multiple blockchains for multi-chain apps.

Why the fuck would enterprises spend millions to leave themselves stuck in isolation with LTO when they connect to Overledger instead and then have full access to numerous highly established blockchains at the same time?

The project just isn't that good, and these documents everyone are throwing around are misleading at best.

I don't mind constructive shilling, but shitpost threads like the OPs deserve to be ripped apart.