19 year old multimillionaire. AMA

Long story short: I was interested in programming since I was roughly 14, and so I started learning. Then at 18 I started 3 companies. 1 Focused on stocks and AI prediction, I took all my "confirmation" (I'm norwegian) money and spent it on 2 Tesla GPUs and a used server rack I bought on finn.no, our version of Craigslist. The other company was a consultancy firm for freelance work, who ended up making websites for huge danish companies (can't name since autodox), and has 60+ employees now. Last company is just an IP company I take all my freetime ideas and park them there, and assign the IP rights to that company.

Today I sold part shares of the stock company and the IT consultancy business, and I'm now worth a 15.4 mil in pure cash. I don't know my exact net worth but it's somewhere around 40 mil.

Attached: Bereitschaft_reference.jpg (738x828, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schibsted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story, bro

>"confirmation" (I'm norwegian) money

wat

weird flex, but ok

Norwegian here too. Many flaws in your story, such as the fact that starting up companies here is nigh impossible without huge captial.

Kan du gi en fattig landsmann noe donasjon? Kan bli vennen din hvis du bor i Oslo. Er flink med damer så kan hjelpe deg å få ligg hvis du er av den autistiske typen.

Also, since we have full tax disclosure, you being 19 and worth millions would make you a celebrity, we're way past the "autodox" fright.

LINK wallet or GTFO

Det der er rett og slett ikke sant. Man trenger ikke noe særlig mye, troe det lo rundt 10 tusen spenn

What's a cool new idea to work on?

holy shit full tax disclosure? that's awesome

Anyone else kind of find it odd how many sub 25 year old millionaires come here to browse Jow Forums?

Ever lick a girl's butthole?

Please share as many details as you can about your crypro portfolio.

how can I be succesful as a guy with a finance degree and no programming skills?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schibsted

You founded this company??? OP is a confirmed time traveler

12yo billionaire here AMA.

Short story long I sold the idea of fortnite and got billions of $$$. To create the idea I took all of my "shady" (((I'm jewish))) money and spent it all on League of legends skins only to find out I don't like that game. That's why I came up with Fortnite.

What’s funny is you don’t own link so you’re basically poor

>Schibsted
This is a Jewish family.

You can search up anyone based on name and city, the catch is that you have to log in with your online identity and the people you check get a notification about you checking them.
I checked on one of my friends whom I suspected of being dirty rich. He had over 700k usd net worth. It was embarrassing when he searched me back couse I only have 37k...

Kek

A 40mil net worth would makoe you the country's richest person umder 20,and by far richest self made millionaire under 40. Why bother larping kid?

Dad owns several apartment buildings company in Trondheim, I'm not from a poorfag family. Believe what you what. We're expanding to the US btw (I want a visa)

If you're a data scientist, or study linguistics or is any good with AI send me a mail at [email protected]

Or if you're interested in hearing more.

Not autistic, don't need any help with ladies, and I don't live near Oslo, way furhter north... Good luck fellow nordbro.

Attached: DreadPirateRoberts.jpg (750x410, 52K)

>dad

Hmm. Let's just say most of our base operations aren't actually in Norway.

You going to buy 100k link or let everyone pass you up?

33yo hundredthousandaire here. Since I was 16, I've wagecucked and drank beer. My penis is unironically 6 inches. AMA

I fucked the mail up [email protected]

You have obviously no idea how business works.

Low quality LARP go back to your shitcoins.

>epic larp getting tons of replies
>chooses the one country in which the tax system allows him to be immediately found out

Attached: 4364634624.jpg (220x259, 43K)

18 yr old babillionaire. AMA

100k NOK or 100k USD? And where do you measure from?

I can actually post a few "invalueable" items I bought that would prove it for anyone thinking this is a larp. Again

If you're a data scientist, or study linguistics or is any good with AI send me a mail at [email protected]

>He had over 700k usd net worth.

How did he do it?

It astonishes me Jow Forums has never heard of offshore holding companies with legal basis for operation. Only in case of spending do I have to pay Norwegian tax, so my tax bracket is in the high end, but it's not unsuually high, and my car is a lease.

Can u explain ur companies in more detail? How do u just start doing consulting for free lance? Can u give an example? also there's no way ur stock company is that successful

Nice larp

Wait. Are you the 21 yr old poorfag guy in the other thread?
Similar op pic.

Coincedence? I think not. LARP

30 year old nu boomer with about $5 to my name. AMA

What happened?

He made it.

A company only has stock, if it's listed on a public exchange, otherwise it's called shares. Norwegian law dictates a company must have a board of 3, which makes everything slow as fuck, so we avoided becoming a listed company. Therefore the valuation of the company was negotiated privately.

Long story short, went to an elite uni in my country, fucked up bigly and basically partied for 6 years straight with my uni residence friends on my parents' money. After that I was just nowhere and smoking pot all day for 3 years, living off my gf until we broke up. Decided to get my shit together about 2-3 years ago and started studying again while wage slaving at the same time. Been hell the last while but I'm almost done.

retard, what the fuck are u talking about?
I didn't say that ur company was public and has stocks, u called it ur "stock company" because thats what it deals with so thats what I'm calling it too. what im saying is there's no way shares of ur company sold for that much.

What advice would you offer to software engineers trying to make it? I don't have experience in AI (beyond a high level understanding), but I've made websites, written games, mobile apps, etc. I make a comfortable living wagecucking but I'd like to retire at 1.5million but it will take me at least a decade or two at the current rate I'm going.

show us ur bank statement larping faggot

I sent you an email.

Depends on the Country. I know Norway, Denmark and Sweden are desperate for CS that actually know what they're doing and are genuinely interested in the subject.

Canada here, I don't have a lot of interest in the deeper science or math. I was born with low IQ so I had to work harder to get where I am but some things (like discrete math) are impossible for me to grasp.
I'm really good at stringing together libraries though and I have a decent eye for making things look good. My software design architecting could use a bit of work but I'm good enough to make things functional.

>[email protected]
I remember that email. Kys you ugly loser, don't come back

Attached: 1545345477485.png (607x582, 36K)

>proof
>larp

Same ol same ol

Scratched the surface of your request. So much more to tell you, so little time. I got a ton of mails to write. Making this thread was a bad idea, so many people literally have no idea how to run a business on Jow Forums, or how holding companies work, or what a valuation is. It's tragically hilarious.

That wasn't the e-mail.
I created the protonmail literally 4 seconds ago.

>[email protected]

lol.

How'd you like me to prove it? Something that doesn't take ages to produce. A photo of my house? An authentic WW2 Führer authograph, a sculpture by Arno Breker in Bronze? come with one.

Your response made absolutely no sense and had nothing to do with AI or data science. You simply pointed out things that were wrong with my website, which is not a technical showpiece but rather a way to show clients what we do.

You sent a huge amount of technology babble and stated you needed a visa to the US.

Think it's some lutheran intiation or some shit

ur such a faggot kys. the people sending u emails are even worse

Good to see some worthy people trying to come to the US. Mostly we just get whoever washes up these days...

Your e-mail literally said "What do you think of my website". I told you what I thought of your website. Take the advice if you want clients.

It's not technobabble. Your company RIATech looks like it's been designed by a 16 year old learning Adobe Illustrator. And that "Lockheed Martin" panel. Well... I wouldn't show that off.

Attached: youreanidiot.png (876x754, 59K)

Instead of getting hung up on proving who you are, or trying to teach anons about valuations, why not answer some questions? That's the whole point of an AMA, right?

What's in your crypto portfolio?

I don't invest in crypto. Right now I'm looking into pharmaceutical companies as those are much easier to build quantitative models for.

>How'd you like me to prove it?
screenshot of ur bank balance

We are not web designers, so your criticism of our website is acceptable.

We are data scientists, IoT hardware prototypers, and artificial intelligence programmers. Which is what you requested in your post.

I have a hard time believing you are a millionaire business leader. And if I keep getting repeatedly doxxed by people I am going to stop posting here.

he's a mentally ill neet larper being a huge try hard, the fact that u fell for it and sent him an email in the first place shows how stupid u are lol

Oh wait, now I remember what your shitty "supply chain panel" reminds me of. Lockheed Martin. Good luck I'll be keeping an eye on this in the future - with this attitude you'll fail.

As a favor. I'll have my boys devalue your site in SEO by spamming links to it on random forums, and trustpilot.. Guerilla tactics - you win or you lose kid, you just lost.

Also delete your blog. It's sounds like something I've seen written with feces on the wall of a mental institution. Focus on the one thing that's important. CLOSING THE SALE. No one wants to hear your thoughts on the singularity. You're a horrible business man.

Attached: doculockimage-1024x426.png (1024x426, 320K)

Just thought I'd offer to help someone out. I figured he was just flexing but actually needed assistance with something, but was afraid to just ask.

Timestamp accompanying proof from wealth managers e.g. hardcopy, printed out documentation attesting to your wealth should be adequate

lmao
good advice though

Attached: kekkk.jpg (512x512, 37K)

ah, there's the ugliness

Some millionaire with all this wealth feels the need to stamp out a foreign startup, with nothing to gain from it.

Hmm.

I have been doxxed here before. I was the one who pointed out Ambrosus IoT devices in a thread a few days ago.

This is a demonstration of IBM Sawtooth Lake and a NLP package.

We know that design is not our strength, which is why we focus on enterprise and data products.

hes larping

If you don't already lift, start lifting. Lose the glasses or get Lasik laser eye surgery. Also shave the beard and cut it down every 10 days once stubble grows in.

You have chad potential

This is a normie board, you should be safu

I already lift, and apparently Jow Forums already thinks I am a chad according to this thread: Either way, I don't want to put OP down, his criticism of my site is fine. In fact he is right, I haven't spent much time on SEO or design, the site is actually just a template. I just do not get why he would ask for help with AI and data science and then get so upset.

weird thread

wtf is this thread

Attached: 1548390739827.jpg (500x740, 270K)

What are the chances of you "paying it forward" to someone who could turn everything around in the shithole he lives in with around $15k?

Asking for a fren.

Are you trying to imply this dude is ugly? This guy looks like a boss.

Sent you an email don't expect much though, thanks for posting a worthwhile thread.

Attached: 8C64FAE2-CDF5-4695-B6D4-CDEFFFE66ACE.jpg (960x720, 78K)

That's kind of a JUST face. Don't take selfies like that.

so are you still a coder or solely just a business man now?

How do you know how much to charge clients?

do you consider yourself evil?

I'd like to make money in cybersecurity. Possibly not wagecucking. It is feasable? Like working from home in other countries.
My country has roughly half the wages in the IT field compared to the rest of europe

Juat for amusement would you bother telling me how you gained the skills in: product management, project development, B2B and B2C sales, Marketing, finance, networking, accounting, hiring, HR, law and tech?

Gtfo

Juat for amusement would you bother telling me how you gained the skills in: product management, project development, B2B and B2C sales, Marketing, finance, networking, accounting, hiring, HR, law and tech?

Gtfo, du imponerer ingen

larping

Yo mr. Larp, for future notice, business consists of way more than engineers and IT. Don't listen to Elon Musk. That you're only mentioning techbabble and nothing åertaining to business, and that you're hiring only techfags also shows that you have no clue how a business functions outside of tech conventions.

I suppose a serial entrepreneur and founder such as yourself are well aware of how a tech company is structured. U say u have 60 employees - doing what?

Oh, and tell us how you made these three companies all the while studying in Norwegian high school, which is pretty high level?

Fuck you.

>You've possibly got severe mental issues

Here's a quick test, withdraw 500.000 krone cash (In a safe environment).

If you can't within 7 days (No matter the reason) you're very very sick and need to reach out for help.

Attached: (YOU).png (459x498, 24K)

95% of your success is only thanks to your dad, am I right? Or am I right? I’ve never seen this not be the case.

He helped me start the company, but he has no clue about software. I built software for him to help him manage his apartments. I built the actual companies and acquired the customers myself. Not a 2nd gen leech.

I am really good with spanish can I be of any assistance?

Dude, larp or not.. why spend your time this way? Just chill. If you have $15MM you should be happy and go out and enjoy life, not waste energy trying to shit on people on Jow Forums. That's such a negative way to spend your time.

He also only shit on the UI aspect, he didn't reference any of the technical material in the article that image is from.

fool

go to fucking bed you 17 yr old faggot

>He helped me start the company
You have no idea how much leeway you got. There's a ton of incredibly talented software autists who don't even consider/know they can start a company. Or if they do, they don't have the confidence in themselves or anyone to show them the ropes.

im at the end of my degree and dread coding. How do you enjoy putting in the hours? Is there anything tangible that brings in small residual income that I can create/practice with?

I feel like I fucked up my window of programming when I was young, curious about everything and had free time

Buy LINK you sad motherfucker

weird flex, but ok