I committed an office faux paw. I just got the job a couple weeks ago...

I committed an office faux paw. I just got the job a couple weeks ago.. At lunch today I used the break room microwave to warm up Gorton Tilapia and then this 30yo boomer I work with reamed me and said "what the fuck (last name), why the fuck would you bring fish to work?
gortons.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Grilled_Tilapia_Signature_186506-1.png

How can I ever recover biz

Attached: 1527548565278.jpg (1210x671, 60K)

Go postal. Loudly scream "I'm sorry for bringing fish to work" as you execute your co-workers.

This is the only right answer. You know it's right.

I'm a neet so not a expert, but I think maybe this is your best bet op

The best way to move forward is to overcook some popcorn next time.

Also don't forget: any food in the fridge is up for grabs.

fpbp

Fpbp do this

Claim religious persecution. You can never be fired.

Can I get cast as an extra in the movie based on this?

Next time steam a bag of brussel sprouts an extra couple of minutes. That is just as bad and let's see his excuse for bringing vegetables to work.

It was a dominance move and you capitulated, OP. You should have knocked him out to show the other employees you are not to be messed with. You're his bitch now.

>Op is an intern at pelican bay

dont heat food at work newfag unless its on a different floor from your direct coworkers. lesson learned and there will be many more you zoomer faggot

Attached: B7E76474-FE2A-46F4-8674-E515B2ADFAC7.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

This. But you can turn the tables. You just need to walk up to user's desk with a bucket of fish heads and dump them on his desk. Maintain eye contact the whole time until you turn around and walk away.

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 50K)

Shame him back if he is a fat piece of shit. Tell him fish is in your diet and that is final. End of discussion. If you back down here you are doomed.

Stop eating tilapia retard it has more Omega 6 than Omega 3

If you stop eating it he will have established dominance.Keep the same lunch and tell him to address you by your first name.

bring broccoli tomorrow

And its asian fish

Its probably not even real fish. You see how these niggerchinks are doing with the scamcoins....what makes you think they're not doing something to the food they export.

start eating fish everyday in the microwave, but also start microwaving things like potatoes that require 10+ minutes to heat.

>How can I ever recover biz
burn some microwave popcorn next week

all the pajeets microwaved fish at my last job, dickheads

The only solution is to start bringing sardines to work. That way you don't have to ruin the microwave but you can still drive everybody insane with your fishy stench.

Attached: 1474486455503.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

This is actually pretty true. A little bit of pushback goes a long way.

>be me
>first few weeks at the new job
>running a shipping dept
>some lanky 30 y/o onions faggot from sales comes to my department
>"no user you need to do things this way, that way blah blah blah"
>'I appreciate the suggestion, but I have a good feel for what I'm doing. This isn't my first job. I have everything scheduled so it will be finished by the end of the day'
>"no user, you NEED to do it this way. you're supposed to listen to me"
>'No, you listen to me. I don't walk up in your little tiny office and tell you how to do your fucking job. I'm gonna do things the way that I feel is right, if you have a problem with that tell the boss and we can both explain our points of view. This job isn't rocket science, leave me the fuck alone.'
>mfw
>and from then on, he left me the fuck alone

I wouldn't try this if I was working at Google or something but a shitty job isn't worth becoming somebody elses bitch or getting pushed around.

Attached: 1474075604302.png (550x535, 250K)

NEVER STOP bringing tilapa fish at work or you'll signal you are his bitch. The hotties are paying attention and I can guarantee they are talking about this after work and quietly judging you. Tomorrow when you take your tilapa out of your bag and while you cook it maintain strong eye contact with him until he looks down.