I think I'm unironically smarter than all of my peers. What can I do with this information?

I think I'm unironically smarter than all of my peers. What can I do with this information?

Attached: 159498219839.jpg (600x549, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoDPEidmEAzksnEvxcLd6WCGgfjHsAMorNamvh5S2UPZ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Find new peers

I think I'm smarter than you too. Where should I go then. Nowhere. Sorry. I let me down.

Yay, I have been looking for a smart person in Jow Forums. Can you answer my question?

If LN fails, then Bitcoin fails to scale and thus also Litecoin. If LN works, then Litecoin is redundant. What is Litecoin's purpose then?

Gratz on being smart btw. I dont know what you should do with it. I am dumb. Go work in STEM related stuff, I guess.

Sounds disadvantageous. Stop thinking.

Why do you think that

Buy Umbrella at 100K market cap

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoDPEidmEAzksnEvxcLd6WCGgfjHsAMorNamvh5S2UPZ/

Attached: 42F169AB-FDC7-499A-AF69-5BD96A8D0692.gif (480x480, 3.72M)

Invite them to play high stakes poker

Reconcile the fact that nobody will ever appreciate why you are smarter than them.

Welcome to the knowledge that you are all alone.

>What is Litecoin's purpose then?
To double up your BTC during LTC halvening

Litecoin is a testnet for bitcoin with some money at stake
It was interesting when the miners blocked segeit on bitcoin while passing it on litecoin
But we learned though the user activated softfork miners are only service providers and litecoin will forever be a 2nd class coin
One possible usecase is if widespread adoption happens before upgrades take place litecoin could temporarily be used as a 2nd chain or if sha-256 is cracked it might have a temlorary use but in reality it's worthless

>What can I do with this information
All in Link

If you think you're smarter than all your peers then it's probably 99% true, but I can tell you it's highly unlikely that you're smarter than me.

Attached: 1542400230220.jpg (450x449, 135K)

I agree, this is probably the worst part about being intelligent.

Live a miserable life. I would be much happier if I was dumber

shitpost on biz

lose all of your money by investing "logically" while slowly learning every postulate you used to construct your logic is a lie put there to trick you by those who came before you so they can get your money.

Did anybody else feel that they were smarter than their peers when they were a kid but as you got older others started to pass you by due to their work ethic? Its so weird talking to my educated friends who used to be major brainlets.

I guess its because I spent my youth reading shit online instead of mindless play like most kids, that or I just grew out of my superiority complex

Attached: atdj6muj9rn01.jpg (517x326, 28K)

Jow Forums is a trap for any individual with a brain smart enough to be a threat in the coming years. Look up the GATE program.

>I think I'm unironically smarter than all of my peers. What can I do with this information?
Pic related.

Attached: 0 rMp05r05Q_s71Rsz.jpg (800x670, 61K)

Proceed

Attached: 1547664743717.png (699x518, 558K)

>tfw to smart for you're own good

Attached: 32958235.png (500x590, 19K)

This post is ironic as fuck and I bet your dumbass doesn't even know why.

Only thing you can do, Buy Link.

I love that someone won a Nobel prize for what Socrates already proved and was put to death, 2500 years ago, for.

Someone should scientifically measure exactly how many angels can dance on the head of a pin with a particle accelerator.