Is there anything good on binance anymore?

is there anything good on binance anymore?

Attached: 1510098706282.jpg (704x1189, 241K)

BTT and BNB

Nah. All the good stuff has moved to HBO and Netflix

She’s worth about 2 LINK (2020 price)

so about .000000004 cents?

GAS

There are small caps.

how much bittorents to sniff?

HOT

>she

you think these will keep pumping?

I'm resorting my portfolio and taking some profits from CHX and QNT and cutting my losses with UBT, MCO, and SNTR.

Part of me wants to keep gambling on IDEX, but I also want to just go to sleep without 20% swings on my portfolio.

I'm considering large shares of LINK, SKY, and RLC. Some smaller shares of HOT and BNB.
Is that just because I hangout here too much?

Attached: 1517737815084.jpg (920x1776, 201K)

was there ever anything good on there besides being able to buy and withdraw XMR?

BTT is gonna pump at least one more time from now until the 11th. The target is 100 sats. As for BNB, always bet on the house.

Yeah, it's just hard for me to see how much more room it has to grow. It's one of the only tokens with utility, but it's only utility is being able to buy other tokens.

But then again, crypto prices have never really been driven by utility.

Attached: 1524448903777.jpg (725x1024, 101K)

where can i see this girl getting blacked

where can I see you getting curb-stombed?

is there a reason you bumped this from the 7th page?

white bitches getting upset

She doesn't film yet. Write a mail to blacked about her and recommend her for a video. If enough of us black cock lovers write maybe they make her an offer. I'd love her to suck on Jasons cock or give mandingo a sloppy one.

Iotex

ren

It’s shit like this that you know that biz is infiltrated by subversive Jews.

Makes the saying “always do the opposite of what biz says” make a lot more sense.

why do people always spam this butter face

just stop. there's NO WAY it hits 100 sats...you'll be lucky to see 35 again before the airdrop.

everything good is on bittrex and chink exchanges desu

Just stay on binance and buy link, it's secure stable unlike some others where the owners dies with the only password.(((how convenient)))