Hobo interaction strategy

what is yohr strategy when interacting with the homeless /biz?

how are the homeless people in your city ? do you ever give them your hard earned money ?

i usually keep the windows down, and avoid eye contact. if upon being asked for money i tell them that I am a NEET with zero dollars, and that the government is enslaving everyone through money, and that LINK is the only thing in the near future that seemingly matters. So yah, in the event of encountering homeless, i try and articulate that i have little net worth and shill them Link.

i wonder if in the future i will be joining them on the sidewalk with my hefty link bags, probably not though, i hope.

Attached: 46412D19-FEC8-40C7-A006-09C897C912DB.jpg (783x522, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwltv.com/article/news/crime/police-man-punched-kicked-and-stomped-70-year-old-who-refused-to-give-him-1/289-95a4feff-c765-4c5c-ba91-673d25c69bc5
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study
get.cryptobrowser.site/3803048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like to give a minimum of 20 to obvious heroin/fentanyl addicts and druggies in general

I like to think that the extra cash will contribute to putting them in an early grave, reducing lifetime healthcare expenditures/cost of jailing/prison etc.

It's for society

Based egalitarian.

At the height of the bullrun I gave crisp $100 bills

You've probably never seen true gratitude unless you've done this

>be me
>live in New Orleans
>nigger bums all over
>self entitled drug addicts
>thinks every loves them
>bat shit fucking crazy

i treat them like shit. I laugh at them, make jokes about them in front of them, spit on them, tell them how big of a fuck up they are, etc. Tired of seeing that shit on my way to work.

They are worthless scum. 99% are on drugs. I do genuinely feel bad for the 1% that is a victim of circumstances, but they are the ones with signs that say "WILL WORK" or are on the corner trying their best whether it be selling scraps, street performing, or whatever. Hell, I'll even let the junkies clean my windshield at the red lights and tip them a few bucks.... at least they are working for their money.

News article for reference : wwltv.com/article/news/crime/police-man-punched-kicked-and-stomped-70-year-old-who-refused-to-give-him-1/289-95a4feff-c765-4c5c-ba91-673d25c69bc5

FUCK bums. FUCK beggars.

you ignore them
what the fuck kind of question is this

Jackson'ed and god-blessed

Attached: 1549421319737.jpg (640x701, 73K)

I photo copy and print out fake ones that have my photo instead of Benjamin Franklin. I call them hobo bucks. On the back is a list of resources to local shelters and such.

>New York City
>Begging is so bad they literally have random announcements on the train every few hours (not an exact quote, but it's literally this direct and straight to the point): "Reminder all passengers, panhandling and begging for change on the train is illegal. Please respect yourselves and your fellow passengers, and report anyone you see engaging in this illegal activity. Have a good day, and thank you for helping keep NYC safe."
>Literally while this announcement is happening, every time without fail, there's some smelly crackhead wearing brand clothes that look more expensive than mine and rambling incoherently about how he's a "veteran" and his girlfriend is from some state in the midwest and he happens to need exactly two dollars more to afford a bus ticket and take him and his sick child back to the country to see his mom and get medical treatment and blah blah blah.

It's always so fucking obvious that these assholes are lying and most people take offense to that and don't even make eye contact with them, like myself. Of course, this is NYC so there's thousands of dumbfuck tourists who buy any story of theirs and donate, or the brooklyn "badazz" soccer moms with sleeve tattoo's who give them a dollar every time because they're intimidated by black people but afraid to say anything or look racist in front of their peers.

Attached: OC.png (500x524, 203K)

>trying to shill them link
this has been so effective at driving away everyone in my personal life, using it to get the homeless off my case is a genius idea I hadn't even thought of. thanks fren!

I saw a woman get on the subway and claim to be homeless. She had a huge story about not working, not eating, etc. She was literally wearing full hospital nurses scrubs with her fucking ID still clipped to her waist.

Updated your photo for you. Should be seeing many more like this in the years ahead. Sad really.

Attached: XRP TRUMP.jpg (783x522, 139K)

it unironically works wonders in isolating the autist to a new degree. i think its this aura of isolation that is repelling the homelessness presence.

Just ignore them, if they look worthy throw them a few coins

I ask them for change

Attached: Devilish.jpg (470x595, 81K)

>have blue eyes and blonde hair
>holiday in sao paulo
>hobo wants money
>look hobo in the eyes and shake my head
>hobo gets up, tries to come after me
>flee into a church
what did I do wrong? that was scary.

This guy wanders my neighborhood with a sob story about being lost and penniless and needing to catch a train to make his meet his PO- tears, sobbing, the whole nine yards. He's conned just about every kindhearted person in the neighborhood before. He got me once, I was on the fence and suspicious that he was full of shit but gave him money just in case he was telling the truth. Same fucking guy approached me in the same place not even a week later. I told him to go fuck himself that time. That was a few years ago. I almost never give shit to anyone after that experience.

The other day the same fucking guy came up to me with his same bullshit story and I almost lost my shit. Told him I've encountered him before and to never fucking speak to me again.

When you tell this guy to fuck off he leaves you alone, and he probably rationalizes his con scheme as being nonviolent (i.e. justified) since he only convinces people to give him money. It's a really fucked up thing to take advantage of the goodwill of others, though. It makes the entire world less trusting of each other and less likely to help someone out who might actually be in need.

Subhumans may attack when they see a superior Aryan. Their brains are still too primitive to know it's wrong.

Outer borough fag here. It's only really bad in Manhattan or on the subway. San Francisco is on another tier of literal street shitters holding out their hands for gibs. We're pretty lucky that people can't really be homeless here in the winter. Bloomberg was based and started bussing them out to the West Coast en masse.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study

Also live in NYC and never heard this on the train. What line do you hear it on? Homelessness is bad here but I have never seen the police or anyone care about it. Most people just ignore the homeless and they move on. In most cases I do the same or offer food that I’m not going to eat. When they decline food, easy confirmation they’re just looking for drug money

I just tell anyone harassing me that I don't carry cash (which I usually dont), but I would never give a beggar any money.

i talk them into using all their friends to get in on this ponzi

get.cryptobrowser.site/3803048

Fucking gold

Atlanta here. I completely agree.

Once you meet enough of them you understand that 99% of them are there by choice and think the world owes them a free ride.

Simply say "no" and keep walking.

just pretend to be russian next time

I'm actually aryan. I don't think that I could pass as a russian. he had several hobo friends too.

Keked and checked.

This. I actually tell them they're NOT to use it on food, and to instead buy as many drugs as they can and go for it. Just my effort to assist them to self select out of the world.

This. I'll never give somebody something for nothing. At least have a joke or a random fact you can tell people for a tip.

you should actually give advice on how to OD eaiser

They've all got that overdose drug now

They literally look the same.