How can a richfag in America go about setting up a harem? Surely if sand niggers can, we can

How can a richfag in America go about setting up a harem? Surely if sand niggers can, we can.

Attached: 1525755338273.jpg (960x719, 110K)

You have fat feminists and beta males (who actually alpha male because they tell you what to do) who would protest. In "Sandnigger" countries no feminists and beta males know their place.

>muh dick
For fucks sake, how many virgin losers are on this board? If all you worry about in life is pussy you are never gonna make it.

Because you can't legally marry more than one woman in the US. That is really all there is to it. It would be far more common if you could legally marry several women so they all had a legal claim to you.

However you can't so you will at most get a bunch of fuckbuddies because every girl wants to be the one that gets married if its a serious relationship with more than one woman.

Attached: cult.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

1 - Get a friend with benefits
2 - Call her once a week to fuck
3 - Repeat steps 1 and 2 a few times
4 - Never see any one more than once per week
5 - Rotate them, don't fuck them all the same day, distribute them along the week.
6 - Repeat step 1 and 2 whenever one of them inevitably goes away to find her a replacement.

Congrats now you got your harem.

I don't need to marry all of them, or any of them. I'm just asking about how to structure it, and get women who will agree to live in my house and have sex.

Sounds like fun. But I'm worried about the legality. Remember that ugly faggot up in New York who got arrested for human trafficking? I would be open to using cultish tactics on them, but it's not like there's a "Starting a Cult for Dummies" book.

Based and red pilled

Attached: 08ED45F1-D6C4-4714-B7C4-5ED5163DEC52.jpg (680x680, 54K)

I have pussy on tap, but I’d rather just whack off. You guys know they all expect children + provider ...right?

do whatever hugh hefner did.

This, get money power and then the prime pussy

Oh wait op actually is rich so fuck you he can care about pussy now he already made it moralfag

/thread

>Oh wait op actually is rich so fuck you he can care about pussy now he already made it moralfag

Attached: monkey typing.jpg (1100x629, 295K)

How much LINK to be in one of those girls place?

Attached: 1548966977163.jpg (301x299, 20K)

This is my favorite image from biz ive ever saved

op is talking about how to get tons of pussy when you're ALREADY rich. not everyone is a gay low test soiboy

Mods?

What did he do?

Your harem living in your house is a nightmare, if you can’t hit them.

Can't you just get their permission to spank them, and kick them out if they ever retract consent? Is that legal?

7. Spiral into a deep depression following the realisation of how fucking pointless it all seems.

T. Have completed steps 1 through 7