FLO dump - 27.5 btc profit

I'm out lads. Just sold the remainder of my FLO for 1050-1500. Officially cashed out of here from my buys at 400 with an average of 3.5x.

Thank you bizlets/ biztards/pajeets.

I put in a lot of hard work and time, I believe it’s appropriate to take a vacation now. Safe trading out there!

- MarsLander22 signing out.

Attached: 0E6828CC-DDC5-4786-8D3B-972B49881513.png (1984x1100, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=blxNPwk5hw &search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
coindesk.com/wyoming-county-moves-to-put-land-records-on-blockchain
coindesk.com/overstocks-medici-inks-deal-for-local-land-registry-in-mexico
quintanaroohoy.com/cancun/certificaran-propiedades-y-desarrollaran-plataforma-para-registro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rest In Peace - FLO BLOCKCHAIN.

How much did you lose on WTC?

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=blxNPwk5hw &search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Reminder that this is the kind of person you are dealing with.

The madman actually did it! Why sell now though and not over 2000 sats? Also, dumping all at once instead of letting the market correct a bit? You could have made more money probably.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-154441_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 185K)

Scum

Make note of my username and identity tag. There may be many others over time who come here and try to imitate me.

I may be back every now and again with new coin picks, but you must make SURE that you are following the correct person.

Long BEWARE. BEWARE of RUBY COBRA.

RUBY COBRA has been UNLEASH.

It could be him who did it. It could also be someone else he is taking the credit for in a sad attempt to crash the price and buy lower.

It really doesn't matter though. The point is that Mars is a fucking terrible human being and a shill that should always be ignored. He will change his name as time goes on but its important to remember how he interacts.

Why would we want advice from someone who lost his ass on a chink scam?

Clearly losing all of his shit on WTC made him more deranged. But look at this shit. You don't think you should trust this person?

Attached: Retard.png (1226x884, 166K)

As I said in the CHX thread you mistakenly posted in:
>It's funny how just four hours ago you were still shilling for FLO in this very thread, claiming you were buying more, then you do the mother of all dumps!
Are you going to keep the MarsLander trip so we can still tell when we are getting scammed?
Please keep your tripcode (I was actually the one who originally told you to get a proper one), that way we will know when we are about to get dumped on!

Just save the image above you and show it to anyone if he ever uses the trip again.

Great that you did it at this price, loser... and panicking on top of it LMAO

Now it's time for Overstock and Medici to take it to over $100M

What a loser. FLO on sale

I'm not holding any FLO, but I hope it moons hard and fast now.

The idiot probably sold with the idea that he would create a snowball effect and people would sell at sub 1000 into his buy orders

Fuck this guy. He sold a 10M marketcap project used intensively by Overstock and Medici Land Governance (Raven went to $100M)

Launch of Trezor coming, Electrum wallet, Alexandria launch and OIP launch in Q1. He fucked up

There is literally a buy order at around 600 sats that sprung up after the dump. He is still holding some buy he is trying to increase his stack further.

He really is a pile of human shit whoever is actually doing this because I don't believe it is actually Mars.

Attached: Funny.png (604x54, 7K)

Reminds me of the retarded Quant whales that tried to do the same shit and got fucking REKT in the process

There was an idiot selling hundreds of eth worth of quant from 0.008 to 0.002 LMAO

Then the price started to pump back and then did a 3x on top of that. Idiot got left behind

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 1.08.19 AM.png (1612x1102, 241K)

This idiot MarsLander knows that Overstock and Medici will take it to the moon, but the greed took over his entire retarded body, thinking that he will get 2M flo at 600sat lol and ride it to 100M marketcap and beyond.

Get REKT

He still has 2Mish remaining.

He doesn't have shit left, lol. Get fucking, noob!

Are you marslander ? Trying to get people to sell at 600sat into your buy orders ?

If he had 2M left, why would he devalue the rest of his coins by 50% instantly, you dumb motherfucker ?

He was jeering months ago about buying 20 BTC worth between 400 and 1K sats. That’s 5 million.

Keep talking shit and i’ll keep dumping.

You need a hug, you lying piece of shit. You said that you're out, now you're back to tell me that you'll keep dumping ? :))

Also you can ignore these taunts. He is trying to drive the price down to his buy order by selling into large resistances. He unironically believes in FLO and wants more. Price be damned. 1 FLO = 1 FLO.

He is however gambling that nobody will start buying large amounts. He risked half of his shit on this gamble and is nervously pushing the price down with his remaining. Just keep buying and he will panic back into it.

This guy has a clue. He uses his brain. Unfortunately most in here did not listen. I told them how to make easy money.

#cryptorobinhood

Stupid wannabe whale, you're now competing with Patrick Byrne and the rest of the Overstock shareholders and Medici people in getting a piece of FLO

The greed just fucked up the biggest investment of your life. Now please, get the fuck outta here

Imagine believing a pathological liar

I’m literally telling you what is going on and what he is doing. He was making those claims in early December when it was in that range. He is trying to double or triple his stack.

The loser doesn't have any stack left, you stupid fuck, otherwise he wouldn't have dumped all those coins at once, cutting by 50% the rest of his investment.

He just tried his hand at lottery right now, thinking that people would panic sell to 600sat where he wants to buy 2M flo's

He fucked up. Just watch

He was trying to crush resistance. He doesn’t care about the cash value right now but rather the number of FLO. He risked half of his stack to try and triple it.

This is unironically what would happen to chx holders. CHX is a scam, THERE IS NO PARTNERSHIP. The CEO is also a big time jew, dumping hard on you faggots

It's very clear that you are a dumb motherfucker, since you don't know the difference between resistance and support.

Also, why lock his FLO while riding to the bottom when he could have sold and bought more FLO in the process if the price would have hit 600 sat ?

You are so stupid that my brain hurts

The guy is fucked

>Why risk half when you can risk everything?
You are an actual moron. If he had sold everything thing he would actually be fucked if the price stabilized instead of crashing exactly like it is doing now. He also made sure every sell was above all of his previous buys. How do you not understand this? It’s a gamble he took and is not currently paying off but he did not gamble with everything he had.

The fact that you are speaking for that retard marslander and that retard is not responding with anything... is hilarious.

Makes me wonder if you're him or if you're that dumb to actually speak for him.

Please dump everything I'm sure you'll be able to buy back at 400 sats

the guy is a right schizo

You can believe what you will nigger I’m just saying buy and he will FOMO the rest of his shit back in.

You just said something that i previously said lol, only that you believe that he has coins left... while i believe that he doesn't. He's fucking desperate now with these threads. He just wants his coins back at 600 sat

Let's just leave it at that

Does that mean we won't have to see your spazzy posts anymore? That's good news for FLO

One way or another he is gone. We can point to these threads and posts now and instantly discredit him.

He unironically shilled chx too. You holders know what to do

Yeah, i'm gonna sell a project at sub 10M marketcap that is currently going through heavy adoption through overstock and Medici Land Governance and all the partnerships that it's going through with states from all over the world to implement a decentralized land register.

Definitely going to do that because of a stupid greedy troll.

I hope this guy gets burned what a faggot

This type of trigger happy behavior is welcomed long term, just as with Quant and the retard whales that have sold hundreds of thousands for peanuts.

You wouldn't want to have this brain damaged monkey MarsLanders selling all his coins at over $100M marketcap LOL

His autodestruction is a benefit

[x] based
[x] redpilled

lol i think the guy has some kind of delusion where he thinks people look up to him and follow his every move, and he unironically thought him dumping would cause a total collapse so he could rebuy lower

the guy just rekt himself because of his ego

Dude. The point is that he made up all that overstock and Medici crap. It was very transparent

also look how the butthurt JUSTED guys have pink IDs LMAO

he kept overselling all the info, and making things up, but tzero and medici is all true, byrne talked about it himself

Imagine being that stupid to sell when FLO had 2 coindesk articles in 1 month

coindesk.com/wyoming-county-moves-to-put-land-records-on-blockchain

coindesk.com/overstocks-medici-inks-deal-for-local-land-registry-in-mexico

And more are coming with Medici Land Governance taking over the world of decentralized land registries

You are talking about billion dollar companies using this shit

>The point is that he made up all that overstock and Medici crap.

quintanaroohoy.com/cancun/certificaran-propiedades-y-desarrollaran-plataforma-para-registro/

Attached: signing-ceremony-photo.jpg (300x197, 15K)

Watch as the price ascends to 3000 and beyond while that loser still waits with his 2M buy wall at 600 sat

>Another Medici client
>Dave Rubin endorses FLO
>Trezor announces FLO support
>CoinDesk writes more articles about it
>New exchange listing
It’s hilarious thinking about it going right back to 2K and rising again as he desperately tries to avoid FOMO because of his greed and unwillingness to have less FLO than he sold.

I def think he wants to be noticed and his hubris is reaching unstable levels. Why market sell that much unless he wanted to be talked about? Then the hard brag after with this whole thread... congrats dude you made 70k: bfd